Chapter 4

Unique Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N: Aigoo! Everybody~ Every-everybody! kekekek~ Wah~ Belated Merry Christmas and Advance Happy Birthday to my one and only Sungmin Lee <3 and yeah, Advance Happy New Year~ kekekek~ anyway, please please please please and please~ Tell me your comments about this story~ So I'll have inspiration <3

-Love, Author-nim <3

Luhan and Sehun were left at the school canteen, they kept on searching for Kai and Chanyeol but they didn't see anything. "Hyung, let's go home! It's already 3pm! We should go home! Maybe they girls thats why they cut class!" Sehun cried to the thinking deer. "No! We should find them two! They're our friend we need to find them!" Luhan first time yelled to Sehun. "Okay..." Sehun pouted.

"Hey how about we ask that boy!" Sehun pointed to a man heading to the library. Luhan walked to the guy and hold his shoulder. Sehun pokes him on the cheek. "Yah! Tell me! Where's Park Chanyeol?!" Sehun yelled. But Luhan elbowed Sehun.

"Did you see Kai?" He asked. The man shook his head to 'no'. "Maybe he's lying!" Sehun was about to threw a punch when 'he' the man caught his hands and twist it. "Yah! Kajima! Jeballl!" Sehun cried. Luhan suddenly pats the man's shoulder. "Mind to stop?" The guy stopped as Luhan asked to. "I don't know them, now can you guys leave me alone." He said coldly and goes to the library. "Aishh! That man! He'll pay for this!" Sehun yelled. "It's your fault." Luhan stick a tounge to the young man who's cryin' in pain.

 

"Chanyeol!" Kai ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter