Voodoo Doll

Her Hands

Just in front of us... There was JooHyun... She was their queen... She was zombified...

"Well, what do we have here." JooHyun said

JooHyun was smiling evily.

"Two of the people that caused my death..." JooHyun said

"We didn't kill you!!!" Krystal and I yelled

"You killed Jessica, and she killed me. So, it's your fault..." JooHyun said

She was right. We killed Jessica... It's because of us why innoncents were killed and transformed into slaves.

"Now, let's get some fun..." JooHyun said, smiling evily

"What do you mean?" I asked

JooHyun took a doll. The doll looked like Krystal.

"Don't you mean...." Krystal said

JooHyun nodded. She took a needle.

"Don't do this!!!" we yelled

JooHyun was having pleasure. She scratched the doll with the needle. Krystal had a sudden pain. Blood spilled from her arm.

"Stop this!!!" I yelled, crying

JooHyun didn't listen to me. She put the needle in Krystal's stomach slowly. Krystal collapsed and was crying in pain. Blood were spilling.

"Stop this!!!! JOOHYUN!!!!" I yelled

"You want to save her, right? Continue your race." JooHyun said

I didn't understand what she was saying. Then, a door opened and Chanyeol pushed me to the door. The door closed. I wanted to know what was happening to Krystal. Suddenly, I heard a big cry. Krystal was yelling. They were eating her. I heard these crunch and munch sounds. It was too late for her...

I continued the route. I was in an hallway. I walked to the end. I saw two people. Two familiar women. They turned around.

T-they were....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

Hope you liked this chapter!!! Sorry for Krystal's fans out there. She had to die for something. And sorry, I know this chapter is short, but this chapter needed to be short. The story is coming to an end soon. Maybe 2-3 chapters left? So, anyway, can you guess who are the two women that Yoona saw? I bet... I don't really know. Good luck on guessing and Annyeong!!! :)