His Spirit

Her Hands

5:39 AM

"Miss... Miss..."

"Wake up... Wake Up..."

My eyes were opening. I wasn't feeling well. I don't know what happened.

 

10:29 AM

I left the hospital. I had a big headache. My body was heavier. I don't know what was happening to me. I got a phone call. It was from JooHyun. I answered it.

"Unnie, where are you?" she asked

"You're late!" she continued

I checked the hour. And I was really late for an important meeting. I ran and took a taxi.

 

11:20 AM

I arrived to the building. I went in and saw JooHyun in front, mad.

"You're too late... They left..." she said

"What?" I asked

"Yes, they were mad and left. Because of you the building will close." she said

"No! Ask them to return." I said

"They were really mad. They said that they don't want to hear about this building ever." she said, smirking

I was shocked. How could she smirk? Then, her eyes became blue.

"You see? I should have been the vice-president, But Father liked you more... You should have been the one to die, not me! I'll make you regret this." she said

She left, laughing. I just don't know what happened. What did she mean by: "You should have been the one to die...". I really didn't know. It was the end of my Coorporative. What do I do? Father will be mad.

 

2:53 PM

I was eating while watching TV. My father didn't return yet. My mother was shopping. Then, in the News Channel, I saw Taeyeon. It was said that she was going to be put in jail for "the crime" she did. I was petrified. What do I do about her? What can I do? Then I heard a voice in my head...

"Stop her! She's going to revenge on you!"

I didn't know who it was, but this was a familiar voice. But, I didn't understand the message. My phone rang, it was Krystal.

"Can we meet at my house?"

I replied and was preparing to go there. But, it was weird that she asked me to go to her house. We weren't really friend.

4:37 PM

I arrived to Krystal's house. I rang the bell. No answer. I knocked the door. No answer. I checked if the door was open and it was. I went in. It was silent. I checked the rooms, but there was nothing. Then, something fell on my cheek. I touched it. It was red and warm. It was blood. Blood! What happened to Krystal? I went upstairs and saw Chanyeol... He was lying on the ground. He had an scared expression. He's chest was open like Minho's. Just beside him was Krystal. Her hands were bloody. And she was holding an heart. I phone the police.

6:32 PM

The police officers arrived and the ambulance too. I couldn't believe the situation. Krystal killed Chanyeol? No. Why did she asked me to go to her house? It can't be for this. Could it be the same situation as Taeyeon and Minho? I couldn't understand.

8:45 PM

I was at home, still in the shock of the situation. I had this big headache again. I heard voices in my head, but didn't understand. JooHyun arrived. She looked at me with a smile. But, not a warm smile, an evil smile.

"So, did you enjoy your day?" she asked

I couldn't answer.

"So, I heard you're trying to protect them..." she said

I didn't understand.

"I'm just getting revenge to the one who were responsible of my death." she said

Then, something weird happened in my body. I couldn't control my body. I stood up.

"Revenge... You're stupid revenge!? THEY DID NOTHING!!!!" something yelled from my body

"You're really protecting them... So, try to protect her." she said

JooHyun started to strangle herself. My body tried to stop her.

"She's innocent, Jessica!!!" something yelled

Jessica? What does it mean? It can't be... Jessica's in JooHyun. So, Donghae is in me? JooHyun is the one killing Minho and Chanyeol? Then, I saw JooHyun collapsing. I had my body's control again. I saw JooHyun and hurriedly call the ambulance.

I hear another voice...

"You're next...." a female voice said

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

Hopr you liked this chapter!!! Sorry, if you don't understand or is not too darky for you. And sorry for late updating. I'm very busy with school. But, I think the story will end soon. I don't know when. So, goodbye for now! Annyeong! :)