Our Bond

Her Hands

December 9th, 2012   7:04 PM

WOOOAH WOOAH

The sirens were heard. We ran to the room. It was blank, except for the beds. They were covered in blood. The bodies were resting, damaged. We are waiting for results, anxious.

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... BEEEEEEEEEEP...

I heard it. It was the sound of despair. The sound of people crying, the sound that nobody doesn't want to hear...

The doctor came out and shook his head. I knew this would happen. Parents and sister were crying. Me, nothing was happening. No emotions, nothing. I only had a weird feeling inside me. She was here...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

One year later...

It was time for the ceremony. I, Jung Yoona, vice president of SONE Coorporation, was preparing myself to go. I was dressed in black. Why? Because I had to visit the grave of my young sister, Jessica. She died in a car accident with her boyfriend, Donghae. I never had remorse for her. She was just a girl that liked to sell her body, a . I didn't really like her, but since my parents really loved her, I had to act.

7:04 PM

We. my parents, my sister, JooHyun, and me, arrived to the graveyard. We went to see Jessica's grave. We put flowers on her ground. My parents were praying, while I was fake-crying. JooHyun was not really paying attention. She didn't really like Jessica too. But, her face was blank, I dont know why. Maybe a habit.

11:03 PM

I went to SHAWOL Bar, which was closed. I saw my friend, Kim Taeyeon, who is an hostess in this bar. This night, she was drunk. She was sleeping on a table. I sat in front of her. Taeyeon was a girl that was sleep talking. I wanted to hear what she will be saying.

"I'm sorry!..." she whispered

She then started to tremble. She was shaking really forcefully. She stood up and sat on the floor, still shaking. She shouted out loud a large "NO". I came near her. I tried wake her up. She then started to choke with her eyes open. I was petrified. I look around for help and I saw someone's shadow in the window, it was a woman. I cried for her to come, but she ran away. Then, I looked at Taeyeon. She was lying on the floor. I was nervous, I thought my friend was dead. I called the ambulance. It came. The officers told me that she was still breathing and that she will surely wake up in the morning. I was really relieved.

"What happened?" the officer asked me...

00:47 AM

I was walking to go home. It was hard to explain what happen truthfully. Was it the woman that I saw that was strangling her? No way, it wouldn't make sense. So, what could have happen? I saw a car that was parked near my house. Weird, who could come at this hour? I went in my house. My mom called me. She said that someone wanted to see me. It was Minho, gerant of SHAWOL Bar. The boss of Taeyeon. I knew what he would ask. What happened to Taeyeon? When did it happen? Who did it? Again, a question time. I was really pissed off....

02:04 AM

I was preparing to sleep. I was taking my blanket, when I heard weird noises. The lights of my sister's room was still up. Weird. Generally, she doesn't stay up this late. I walked discretly to her room. She was doing something weird. It was like a ritual. I  saw her take a photo of Taeyeon and burned it. I was surprised and anxious. Was she the one that choke Taeyeon? Was she the woman that I saw earlier? I watched her again, but she blow all the candles and was preparing to go to bed. I need to go fast to my room, before she sees me. I went to my room. I still couldn't believe what happened. I went on my bed. I was lying down. I couldn't sleep, because of Seohyun. Then, I had a weird feeling inside of me. Like if somebody else was in my body...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

So, I finally finished the first chapter of this story. Sorry, if it's boring or too short for you. I'll do better next time, I hope. But, for the moment I hope you like this story, for the moment. Other characters will appear in the future chapters. I might be able to update this story frequently when my Christmas-New Year vacation comes. But for now, I'm out! Anyeong! :)