The Studio Incident

Her Hands

(Note: Someone else's POV)

05:40 AM

I was sleeping comfortably in my princess-like room when my manager woke me up.

"Krystal-sshi, Krystal-sshi! It's time to wake up!" he said

I didn't want to do the photoshoot today. I really didn't want. Why? Because, I'm really tired. Then, Chanyeol held me. I was surprised and started to hit him. I promised him to do the photoshoot if he let me down.

09:19 AM

We were in the car, going to the studio. I was still sleeping when Chanyeol opened the radio.

"BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!" the radio said

I told Chanyeol to close the radio, but he wanted to hear the news.

"It has been one year since the rich girl's death, Jung Jessica." the radio said

When I heard her name, I instantly closed the radio. Chanyeol was angry and pouted and I slept again.

11:45 AM

We arrived at the studio. I was still tired, but I was obliged to do the photoshoot. So, we went in the studio. Inside, I saw two women. They were waiting for me. I asked Chanyeol who they were. He said to me that they were workers in SONE Coorporation. The tallest one, JooHyun, was the secretary of the other one, Yoona. They were here, because the photoshoot was a publicity for their company. I just wanted to finish the photoshooot as soon as possible.

01:45 PM

It was time for the photoshoot. It was really boring, I didn't like the photographer. When we had a pause, I automatically went in my room. Later, I heard someone knocking at my door. I opened and it was Yoona and JooHyun. They wanted to talk to me. So, we sat in my room. At first, they were talking about their company, didn't really interested me. But then, Yoona talked about Jessica. Saying that she was their sister. I didn't really know how to feel. I was mad just hearing her name. I was about to say to her how I hated Jessica, when...

HUCK... HUCKK...

"Krystal-sshi! Krystal-sshi! Are you alright?"  Yoona asked me

I couldn't replied. I was chocking, like if someone was strangling me.

"JooHyun, please call someone to help her." Yoon said to JooHyun

JooHyun rushed outside. When she left, I stopped chocking and lost conciousness...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry, for not updating, it's because I forgot to do it and sorry for a boring and a short chapter. I just had to update at least a chapter. I promise that I'll od my best next time. Annyeong!