News

Her Hands

(Note: Someone else's POV)

The Next Day, 01:45 PM

"Grand Actress, Jung Krystal, faints during her photoshoot!"

It was spreading in the news. Who did that to Krystal? I don't know. It might be my sister. The same happened to Taeyeon. Why would she do that? I'm not even sure that it's her. What do I do? I'm about to go crazy.

I went to work. But, I can't let my employees see my weak state. It will be a tough day today. So, I went to my office. While working, I heard weird noises coming from JooHyun's office. I tried to spy her. I opened the door and saw JooHyun, burning a photo of Krystal. She burned it like a ritual. A photo of Taeyeon and now Krystal. What does it mean? My sister took other photos of Taeyeon and Krystal and put an "X" on them. I didn't what it meant. Then, she took a photo of me.

"Well, sister, it will be soon your turn." she said while smiling

Then, she looked at me smiling. She knew that I was here. I quickly left her office. I can't believe what just happened. Will I be another victim?

08:20 PM

My day of work was finished. After all this stressing work and news, I decided to go to the SHAWOL's bar. When I arrived, I saw three police officers cars. Why they were there? Then, I saw two police officers holding Taeyeon. She had blood on her hands. I asked quickly to the police officers what happened. I couldn't believe their answers. Choi Minho, the boss, was killed. Someone took his heart out of him. And Taeyeon is accused to have kill him. She had blood on her hands. Is she really the one that killed Minho? Impossible, I'm sure she was in love with him. Could it be JooHyun who did that? The "X" on the photo. Did she just manipulate them? Am I right?

10:45 PM

I was driving to my house, asking questions to me again. I didn't understand what just happened. I'm not sure if it's JooHyun. Suddenly, I couldn't control my hands. I couldn't feel them. I felt like someone were controlling them. Then, my hands took control of my body. I couldn't drive properly. Then, I arrived to an old studio. I felt again my hands. It was ended. Why was I here? I entered the studio. There was a creepy background music playing. It was scary. Then, I saw a plate with an heart. I got a shock when I saw it. It was just a fake heart. Then, someone was strangling me, like the others. Nobody was behind me. But, someone was really choking me. I couldn't breath. Then, bfore losing conciousness, I saw someone. It can't be him...

"Donghae..." was my last word.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for not updating frequently, I was really busy with school. Sorry, if my fanfic is not really dark. And sorry if you don't understand my English. I'm not really good in writing English. So, I don't when, I'll be uploading more. But, I hope you can be patient. So, annyeong ^^!