Flashback

Her Hands

"You're next...." a woman voice said

This was really happening...

2 days later...

3:40 PM

I was visiting Taeyeon and Krystal at jail. I had to talk to them.

"Why are you here?" Taeyeon asked

"She's here..." I replied

"Who?" Krystal asked

"Jessica..." I replied, with a scared expression

The two of them were shocked.

"Do you think the thing that happened to her will happen to us?" Taeyeon asked

"It's already happening." I said

"How comes?" Krystal asked

"She made you kill Minho and Chanyeol and she..." I said, but hesitated

"What is it?" the two asked

"She... killed... JooHyun...." I replied

The two of them were mor shocked.

"Yeah.... When we came to the hospital, it was already the end of her." I said

"We're sorry..." they said

"Don't be sorry... That's the price for what we did..." I said

(Flashback)

December 8th, 2012 6:00 AM

A woman wearing glasses was waiting for her friends to come at a cafe. She has a cold look. Her two friends came and sat on the same table as her.

"So, do you want to start the operation?" the woman asked

The two friends nodded. The woman showed a photo of a couple, it was Jessica and Donghae on it. They talked about a plan. Not an ordinary plan, but... a murder plan. The women left the café and went to a weird old lady's house.

"Why are you here young women?" the old woman asked

"We have a request for you." the three woman replied

The old lady smiled. She already knew the request.

"Do you know the price to pay with this?" the old lady asked

The three women nodded. The old lady took an old book and put it on a table. She opened it to the "Murder" page. There was a spell written on it.

"From the God Of Death, the demon... Please help these three women with their request! Annastasia, goddess of murder, please help them!!!!"

And the book closed itself. The plan began.

The Next Day...

Jessica and Donghae were going to a trip. They were going to the airport. Before that the couple left, the three women visited them. They put something in their car. It was little incense to make appear Annastasia. So, the couple left. The incense started to move. A smoke was travelling in the car. But, Jessica inhaled it by accident. Annastasia was in Jessica's body. She was happy, it was really long before someone would request a murder. She saw that Jessica's nails were long and sharp.She smiled. She started to touch Donghae's neck. Donghae said to stop, because he couldn't concentrate onn the road. But, she continued. And she stabbed Donghae on the neck. He was suffocating, he couldn't live anymore. Annastasia pushed the nail more and more. Donghae was dead and the car was out of control. The car crashed on ano ther car. The two cars were really destroyed. But, Annastasia was still living. She put a broken glass in Donghae's neck to avoid suspicion. And she left the corpse. Jessica was dead too, the Goddess took all her life by possessing her. So, the three women's plan were a success.

(End Of Flashback)

But, now, the battle will begin. The blood bath will start

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

Hope you liked this chapter! I'm sorry if you don't understand the chapter, I'm not a really good writer. And sorry for the delay, I think that I'll make a chapter weekly. So, I don't if I'm gonna finish this story soon, but I hope so. I have so many things to do. So, for now, Annyeong! :)