Accident

I hate you!

Ren's POV

When I woke up, I slowly opened my eyes and looked straight in Minhyun's face. His hands were still on my waist. I blushed. When he still sleeps he really lookes innocent. 'Cute....' I thought and carefully ruffled through his hair. I blushed.

Suddenly I heard a weird sound I turned around and saw JR-hyung and Aron-hyung who stood there and took a photo of me and Minhyun. I looked at them angrilly. Aron-hyung smirked and JR-hyung made a heart with his hands. Then he said "It's ok.. If you want to be alone with him. We don't want to disturb you," I pouted and the both went away. 'Stupid hyungs...' I thought and turned around to Minhyun.

He was still sleeping and I carefully took his hands away. Then I stood up and went to the bathroom. 2 Minutes later I saw a SMS from Kevin:

From: Kevin

REN! Minhyun has a girlfriend?! Why didn't you tell me?!

To: Kevin

He doesn't have a girlfriend... What are you talking about?

From: Kevin

Aron and JR showed me a picture of Minhyun sleeping with a girl and under the photo they wrote: This is Minhyun's Girlfriend.

I threw my phone on my bed. Then I went to JR-hyung and Aron-hyung who stood there and smirked. I ran to them and shouted "JR-hyung! Aron-hyung! Why did you did that?!" "It's funny" JR-hyung said and laughed. "What happend?" Baekho-hyung said. He was still sleepy. He really reminded me of Minhyun. I smiled. Baekho-hyung looked at me confused. I shooked my head and said "JR-hyung and Aron-hyung took a photo of me and Minhyun sleeping!" Baekho-hyung really looked angry and said "Stop teasing Ren!" 

They both ignored him and looked to someone other. I turned around and saw Minhyun who was standing there. I blushed and went to my room. 

It was saturday and we didn't have school. I decided to go to my favorite Cafe with Baekho-hyung. We went there and sat at a table next to the window. I sighed and stirred my coffee. "What's wrong?" Baekho-hyung said and looked at me worried. "It's nothing..." I said. He still looked at me, but I ignored him. 

Suddenly my phone rang. It was JR-hyung. "Come to the hospital quickly. Aron-hyung fell down the stairs and I called the ambulance. He is in the hospital now. Please call Minhyun." He hung up. "Who called you?" "JR-hyung. Aron-hyung is in the hospital. Can you please go to them. I am going to call Minhyun." He didn't say anything. "Baekho-hyung?" "Ok..." He went out . I took out my phone and called Minhyun.

"Hello? Minhyun?" "Princess? What happend?" "We have to go to the hospital. Aron-hyung fell down the stairs." "ok.." "Can you pick me up?" "No.. I can't come right now. Maybe later.." "Minhyun?" "Yes?" "What's wrong?" "Nothing. I'll call you later." He hung up and I went out of the shop. I took a taxi and drove to the hospital.

At the hospital

"Where is Aron-hyung?" This was my first question I asked. JR-hyung and Baekho-hyung stood in front of a room and waited. Baekho-hyung pointed to the room. "Where is Minhyun?" JR-hyung said. "He said he can't come." They nodded and I looked to the door. 

30 Minutes later the doctor came out and said "It's not really bad. He only broke his left hand." "Ok..." I said and went in  the room. Aron-hyung laid on the bed and was still sleeping. JR-hyung went to him and sat down on the chair.

Then the door opened and Minhyun came in. He went to us. "Where were you?" Baekho-hyung said. "I had something to do..." He said. "We needed you and you had to do something more important than your friend." Baekho-hyung went towards him. Minhyun took a step back. "Relax. I still had to do something. I mean, Aron-hyung wasn't going to die. It's not really important." Then Baekho-hyung slapped him. "What do you mean 'It's not really important'?! Aron-hyung could die. It was really serious."

Minhyun punched him in his face. "I can do what I want. I 'just' wanted to visit someone, who is more important than Aron-hyung." "Ah, really? Maybe you girlfriend?!" Baekho-hyung was about to punch him, then JR-hyung went towards them. "Stop that! Minhyun! Baekho!" Minhyun ignored him and shouted "I wanted to visit my mother. She doesn't live anymore." He ran out of the room. Baekho-hyung sighed and went out, too. JR-hyung said to me "You want to follow them, right?" I nodded. "Go. I wait here." I smiled and followed them. 

I followed Baekho-hyung, but after 5 Minutes I didn't know where they are. Then I saw Minhyun who stood there with someone. It was Baekho-hyung. They punched each other. I ran towards them. I went over the street without looking for cars. I knew it was a mistake.

When I wanted to ran to them I suddenly heard a car. I tuned around and then I couldn't see anything. I only heard someone screaming my name.

 

 

Chapter 2

I know it maybe is a stupid question, but:

How can I put pictures in my fanfic?

Pls write a answer in the comments

Yoko-chan~