I hate you..not?

I hate you!

Ren's POV

"I am going to stay here" "What?! But here is only one bed?!" I shouted. He smirked. "At our dorm we sleep together, too. I don't really care.." He laid down on the bed. 

I ruffled through my hair. I sighed and laid down next to him. 

At the next day I suddenly heard somebody screaming. I opened my eyes and saw a nurse who screamed "Ahhh! Who is this weird guy?! He wasn't here yesterday!" 

I pushed Minhyun. He immediately woke up and stared at the nurse. "Who are you?!" She screamed. "I? I am his boyfriend" 

"N-No He is just-" He put his hand in front of my mouth. "Be quiet or I will get kicked out!" He whispered

The nurse looked confused. "We are 'close' friends and he wanted to stay with me.." I explained. She just nodded and went out. 

"What do you mean 'close friends'?!" Minhyun said. "What do YOU mean with your 'I am his boyfriend'?!" "I didn't want to get kicked out. They will think that I am a weird guy" He sighed. 

"I'll go now.." He said and stood up. I pulled him back. 

"Hey.. Minhyun.. Do you.. Do you like me?" I didn't know why I asked him, but I always thought that I hated him. Did he think that, too?

"No.. I hate you.." He said and left the room. Was it true that he really hates me? 

I don't care. I hate him, too... But why do I feel so sad?

 

At the afternoon JR-hyung came to visit me. "How are you? Do you feel better now?" I nodded. "It still hurts a litlle bit, but the doctor said, that I should rest and in 2 days I can go home. How Is Aron-hyung?" He smiled. "He is fine. I already visited him"

I smirked. "In which relationship are you with Aron-hyung?" He blushed. "He and I are a couple." I nodded. "ok..."

"And you and Minhyun? You guys seemed close.. Do you like him?" I shooked my head. "N-No I hate him! And he hates me, too!"

"Did he said that to you?" "Yes. Yesterday he came to visit me. But It was late and the hospital was already closed. So he stayed here and-" "wait! Here is only one bed. Did he slept on the chair? or..?" "He slept on my bed.. with me" 

"Do you really hate him?" I didn't say anything. "I..I don't know. After he said that he hated me I suddenly felt sad." "So.. You like him!"  I blushed. Then JR-hyung left, too.

I sat down on the chair and looked at my phone. It was still early... Should I go to Arom-hyung and visit him? Or should I call Minhyun? 

I am really confused. Don't I hate him.. Does he really hates me? Because I think I saw him smiling after he said that to me...

 

 

So.. I am finally back ^^ (Yeah! :D)

I thought (after I read all those comments) that I should continue.

Thank you to all people who told me that I shouldn't delete this Story. 

I am really thankful *bows*

Yoko-chan