Hospital story

I hate you!

JR's POV

Ren ran after them and I waited here. Aron-hyung was still sleeping. I liked him since I first met him. He was really nice and he is smart. But I don't want to tell him. It could be bad for our good friendship.

"Aron-hyung..." I said. But he didn't wake up. "Why doesn't he wake up?" I stood up and went to the window. "Where could they be?" I sighed and went back to Aron-hyung. "Why don't you wake up!" 'But maybe I should take this as a chance o confess to him.' i thought. "Hey. Aron. When you wake up you wouldn't know what I said, but I like you. Since I first saw you." I blushed. 'It was really embarassing.' Then I turned around and went out. But suddenly someone said "r-really?" I turned my head to Aron-hyung and saw that he was awake.

"Aron-hyung..?" He smiled. "You like me?" I nodded. "I like you, too." He said. "Really?" He nodded. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Suddenly my phone rings. "Hello?" "JR-hyung? Here is Baekho. Ren was crashed by a car. Minhyun has called the ambulance and I am with Ren right now." "ok.. and where is Minhyun?" "He went away" "ok.. call me when he wake up. bye" "Bye" I hung up. "What happend?" "Ren had an accident, too." "oh..."

After 2 hours my phone rang. It was Baekho and he said that Ren woke up.

 

Ren's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Baekho-hyung. "Ren, you are finally awake!" He said. I nodded and smiled. "Wait. I have to call JR-hyung." I nodded again. He went out of the room. I slowly stood up and went to the bathroom. My body was still weak, but I could go. In the bathroom I looked in the mirror:

My face looked the same, but I had still a big bandage on my forehead. "Ren?" Baekho asked suddenly. "Yes?" I came out. "Ren! The doctor said that your body is still too weak!" He pulled me too my bed. I sat down. "Where is Minhyun?" "He was here, but then we argued who was fault because of your accident, so he went away. "Oh... can you tell me what happend exactly?" 

"You ran over the street and then Minhyun saw you. He shouted your name. Then he called the ambulance and said to me I should go with you." "And where is he now?" "I don't know." "Why did Minhyun-" "Stop talking ybout this Idiot!" He suuddenly shouted. I shrugged. "Don't you hate him?!" He asked. 'He was right I hated him, but.... No but! I don't know what's wrong with me.'  "Ren? Can you answer me?" I shook my head. 

"Ren, I have to go now. I am going to visit you later again." "ok..." "Bye-bye" "Bye" He went out of the room.

At the evening he camae back. I already laid in the bed. "Hey Ren. I have to tell you something." "Yes. What do you want?" "I... I like you." "What?" "I like you." 

"Do you reject me?" "No... I mean yes... I mean..." "You reject me, right?" "Sorry... I can't be with you.." "OK." He turned around and went out. 

"Aish... Why did I do this? But I couldn't be with him." Suddenly the door opened and Minhyun came in. "What do you want?!" I asked angrilly. "I helped you and you said 'What do you want'?" He smiled. "Sorry." "Did you reject Baekho?" He asked. "You heard it?" "Yes. Sorry Princess" 

I sighed. "What should I do? He'll be angry at me.." He nodded. "Your fault" He smirked. "Where were you?" I sat behind the door, but Baekho never saw me." 

"Hey Princess, what time is it now?" "It's already 9 o'clock pm. The hospital is already closed." "I know. That's why I am going to sleep here." "What? Here is only one bed?!"

 

 

Chapter 3

thaks to all my readers :3

Yoko-chan