Little 'Preview'

I hate you!

So.. this isn't an update, but a little 'Preview' of the next chapter ^^ I am going to update soon~

 

JR's POV

After my conversation with Baekho, I rushed upstairs to Minhyun's room. He was sitting there, still trying to stop his tears. I sat down next to him and said "Minhyun..Baekho..he said, that he want to wait until Ren will fall in Love with him" Minhyun didn't answered. He just stared at the floor and I could see tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Minhyun...you-" "Why? Why do I feel so sad? I am a bad person..I only care about myself.." He said and looked at me. "No! Minhyun, don't you understand it? You like Ren, not Baekho!" He shook his head "No, this can't be true.. I hate Ren..." He mumbled.

He stood up and said "Hyung, I..I don't understand what you talk about! I hate him.. and he hates me, too..." "Did he say that to you?" I asked him. He shook his head again. "But, he always ignores me and..I don't know..." He sat down. 

"Minhyun..I..." I sighed. "Think about it again, ok?" I stood up and went towards the door. 

"And I can assure you, that you don't love Baekho.." I smiled and went out.

Now I believe in you Ren, you have to confess to Minhyun and then Baekho will be normal again....