Chapter 7

I hate you!

JR's POV

After my conversation with Baekho, I rushed upstairs to Minhyun's room. He was sitting there, still trying to stop his tears. I sat down next to him and said "Minhyun..Baekho..he said, that he want to wait until Ren will fall in Love with him" Minhyun didn't answered. He just stared at the floor and I could see tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Minhyun...you-" "Why? Why do I feel so sad? I am a bad person..I only care about myself.." He said and looked at me. "No! Minhyun, don't you understand it? You like Ren, not Baekho!" He shook his head "No, this can't be true.. I hate Ren..." He mumbled.

He stood up and said "Hyung, I..I don't understand what you talk about! I hate him.. and he hates me, too..." "Did he say that to you?" I asked him. He shook his head again. "But, he always ignores me and..I don't know..." He sat down. 

"Minhyun..I..." I sighed. "Think about it again, ok?" I stood up and went towards the door. 

"And I can assure you, that you don't love Baekho.." I smiled and went out.

 

 

Minhyun's POV

"I hope so..." I mumbled and looked after JR-hyung. 

Then I stood up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirrror: Wow, my eyes were really red.. Did I cry so much?! I sighed and washed my face. 

I went downstairs into the kitchen and took something out to eat. When I am tired or sad, I'll always eat, because food will make me happy. The good thing is that I don't gain weight easily.

After I ate 2 cups of instant ramen and the chips (Actually they are from Aron-hyung and I am 100%  sure he'll get angry at me when he sees this, but he luckily he is in hospital right now), I went out to the hospital again. 

I went to Ren's room and stopped. My heart was beating faster than usual. Why am I even here? What should I do? Without thinking, I openend the door and saw Ren sitting on his bed. Next to him was a girl. His girlfriend? He turned around and saw me. "Oh...Minhyun..Hello" He said. 

The girl next to him looked confused. "This is Minhyun. We live together with Aron-hyung, JR-hyung and Baekho-hyung" She nodded. "Hello.." She said and smiled. I smiled, too. 

"Hi, I am Hwang Minhyun" I said. She nodded and said "My name is Choi Minah" I nodded and asked "Uh... am I disturbing you two?" Ren shook his head. "No, she just came to visit me. She has to go soon" "Hm.." I said.

"Do you need anything?" Ren asked me. "I just wanted to visit you, too" I replied. Ren nodded. 

After 10 Minutes Minah was about to left. Ren was looking sad. 'So, she really is his girlfriend' I thought, but then...

"So, I am going now" Minah said and took her bag. "Already? Can't you stay a little bit longer?" "Sorry, but I have to go wo work in 20 Minutes" "20 Minutes?! This is long.. Does it take so long to go there?" Ren pouted. "Sorry~" She said and did aegyo. 

"Hey, only I can make aegyo!" Ren said and hit her lightly. "Ok.. see you soon~" "Ok...Bye bye noona" 

Noona? Is she older than him? So, does he likes older women?

"And tell mom and dad that they don't have to worry about me" "Ok.." 

"Mom? Dad?" i suddenly said out loud. "Yes" Ren turned his face to me. "Minah-noona is my older sister" "Oh..I thought-" "She is my girlfriend?" Ren said and I nodded. He laughed.

"So, why are you here? Not just because you wanted to visit me, right?" "I just wanted to ask you something" "And What?" 

"You..once asked me, if I hate you.. Do you hate me, too?" Ren's smile suddenly turned into a frown. "W-Why..do you ask?" He said. Why is he stuttering? 

"Because I always thought, that when I hate you, you must hate me, too" "No.." "What?" 

"No...I don't hate you, but you always tease me or say something weird about me" "..." 

"Minhyun?!" He came closer and looked into my face.

 

 

Ren's POV

He was crying. I didn't know why, but tears were rolling down his cheeks. 

"Why are you crying?" I asked and laughed. "I..I don't know! So stop laughing" He answered angrilly.

"But, it's funny" I said and chuckled at his weird expression.

"Haha.." he said and wiped his tears away. "Hey Minhyun, Do...Do you hate me?" "Not anymore.." Minhyun said and suddenly left the room. 

"Minhyun!" I shouted and ran after him, but then a stupid nurse came and pulled me back to my room.

"You should rest a bit" She said with an serious expression and left the room.

It was quiet. I laid down on my bed and hid my face under the pillow. "Why..." I mumbled. "Why do you make me feel so...weird?" 

Then I fell asleep.

 

 

 

So, I am finally back with the new chapter :D (Sorry, for not updating earlier -.-)

Minhyun and Ren... I think I wasn't able to make this Love-hate relationship -.- I am so bad at writing so I am really sorry :(

I couldn't think of a good name for the chapter, so I just wrote 'Chapter 7'

 

Yoko-chan