Minhyun's view

I hate you!

Minhyun's POV

"No.. I hate you.." This were my last words. Then I left the room, but I didn't want to go yet. I stood at the door and tried to hear what he is saying. But he didn't say anything.

I sighed and went to Aron-hyung's room, because I wanted to visit him, too.

"Hello?" I opened the door and looked in. I saw JR-hyung and Aron-hyung. "Oh.. Minhyun. Hello" JR-hyung said and smiled. "You weren't at our dorm yesterday. Did something happen?" 

I shooked my head. "No.. I wanted to visit Ren, but I stayed too long, so the hopsital was already closed" "So you stayed with him in one room?" Aron-hyung said and smirked. "Yes.. We.. we slept together in one bed..." I mumbled. 

"Really?" Aron-hyung said. "Minhyun... Do you really hate him?" JR-hyung said. 

I didn't say anything (Author's note: Deja-vu xD) 

'I wasn't sure if it was true, because I always said to myself that I hated him. Was it really true? I don't know.. I mean:

Ren is like a girl.. Lots of people say that he is pretty and he has a girl-face... And in school he even has fan-boys... 

Maybe that's why I hate him...'

"Minhyun? Minhyun!" "Y-Yes?" "Are you daydreaming?" Aron-hyung asked me. I nodded "Sorry..."

They both sighed. I just laughed. "Uh.. JR-hyung? Aren't you going to visit Ren? Could you ask him.. If he hates me?" I asked. 

He nodded. "But I think, that Ren will tell me that" I smiled. "Ok.. I have to go now."

 

I went out of the room and went home. I opened the door and saw Baekho, who was sitting in the living room. He looked at me angrilly. 

"If you want to confess to Ren, then please look, if somebody is standing behind the door" I said and smirked. "You.. You heard it?" 

I nodded. "And are you happy now?" he said. I shooked my head. "I hate him. Should I help you? So you and he can be a couple" I said. "You would really do that?" 

I smiled. "If you aren't angry at me anymore.. I would do that." I said. He stood up and smiled. "Thank you Minhyun. You are really a good friend" 

I nodded. "You should be happy, that I help you." I said and went upstairs to my room. I sat down on my bed and didn't say anything. 

I only could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. 'Why am I crying.. Shouldn't I be happy about it?' I thought. I took out my phone and wrote a SMS to JR-hyung:

To: JR-hyung

It's me. Minhyun. Can you come home, when you are done with visiting? I am confused...

Minhyun

 

He didn't wrote back, but I knew that he read it. He came back in the evening. It was late, but at least he was coming. 

He opened my door and saw me, who was crying. He immediately went towards me and hugged me. "What happend?" 

"I.. I and Baekho.. he.. I wanted to.." He looked at me confused. "Sorry Minhyun, but what are you talking about?" 

I sighed, "I.. I talked with Baekho.. and-" "Did Baekho do something?" I shooked my head "We are friends now. But I should help him getting closer with.. Ren" I finally said. "And why are you sad? I thought you hate him.." 

"I don't know.. Does that mean that I like Baekho?" I asked him. "Wha- I don't know.." He said. "You have to find that out yourself"  He smiled and left the room.

'Is it true? Do I like Baekho?' I thought. 'I should find out, if it's really so..'

 

JR's POV

'Is he really SO stupid? He likes Ren. But why does he doesn't admit it? This idiot.. 

Poor Ren.. I think he likes Minhyun, too.. And Baekho? I should talk with him..'

I went downstairs to the living room and saw Baekho who seemed really happy. "Baekho? Can I talk with you?" 

He nodded. "Of course. What do you want, hyung?" "You and Minhyun.. He wants to help you..?" "Did he talked with you about it?" I nodded.

"We wanted to help me. So I can be together with Ren" "But Ren already rejected you.." "I know. But I want to wait till he likes me!" I sighed. "If you think so.." 

I have to tell Minhyun about this...