Minhyun, the bully?

I hate you!

Ren's POV

"Ren, come we have to go now!" Baekho-hyung shouted. "I am coming!" I said. I took my bag and went downstairs. "Princess, come on!" I sighed. He stood there. At the door and looked at me annoyed. I went past him and ran towards Baekho-hyung, JR-hyung and Aron-hyung. We 5 went to school together. Usually We talked all the time, but today nobody said anything. Even Minhyun-hyung was quiet. At school I saw my best friend Kevin. He is a little bit like me: He is girly and looks like a girl. He understands me more than everyone. Even Baekho-hyung. Baekho-hyung and I are really close, but he isn't girly. He is the opposite: he is manly.... 

"Hi, Ren!" Kevin said. "Hi" I said and we both went to our class. Thank god, we both are always together, but the only problem is : Minhyun-hyung. We both go to the same class as well. 

The lesson was so boring. The teacher is really old and always talks about things, we already know. Suddenly Somebody threw a letter to me. I opened it:

Princess,

Let's talk after school, ok?

I want to tell you something

 

'Minhyun-hyung, this Idiot. What does he want to tell me?' I turned around and saw him blushing. 'What the...?' 

After school I went home with Baekho-hyung, JR-hyung, Aron-hyung and Minhyun-hyung. Aron-hyung and JR-hyung talked with Baekho-hyung about school. I went behind the others and looked to Minhyun-hyung. He went slowly and looked weird. 'Was he daydreaming?' I thought and giggled. The hyungs turned around and looked at me confused. I just shook my head and tried to not look at him. 

Then when we were home I waited till the other hyungs were in their rooms. I went to Minhyun-hyung's room and opened the door. He wasn't in there. I heard the sounds of the shower. I sat down on his bed and waited. After 10 Minutes he finally came out, but...

He wasn't wearing anything and just had a towel around his waist. His hair was still wet and the water dripped  down his body. I felt that my face was getting hotter. He smirked and said "What's wrong? Do you need something?" I nodded "You wanted to tell me something..." "Oh yes!" He said. Suddenly he came closer. I pushed him away and wanted to go out, but he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. He came closer again. I blushed. He didn't wear anything, except the towel, but it was really embarrassing. "I wanted to tell you..." He came closer and closer. "I like..." I closed my eyes. My face was now completely red. Suddenly he started laughed. I starled. He went two steps back and said "Haha, you really are an Idiot, Princess!" I looked at him. "It was a joke?" I mumbled. "Everything? When you were blushing. It was a joke, too?" "I can act well, right ?" He said. I went towards him and pushed him away. Then I ran in my room.

I went to Baekho-hyung. Usually I call Kevin, but he is still at school, because of his Sports-club. "Baekho-hyung!" I shouted. "What's wrong Ren?" "Minhyun-hyung! that stupid Idiot. He teased me again!" He sighed. 

 

Minhyun's POV

'Haha, princess really is foolish.' I put on new clothes. Then I went downstairs. I saw Baekho-hyung, who was sitting in the kitchen with Ren. JR-hyung and Aron-hyung were shopping. I went to them. When Ren saw me, he immediately turns around and looked away. Baekho-hyung looked at me angrilly. 'So he really likes Ren' I thought. I smirked and pointed to Ren. Then I pointed to him and formed with my hands a heart. Baekho-hyung started blushing. Then I went to my room.

In the evening We all sat in the living room. JR-hyung had bought a new Horror-movie. I personally think, that Horror-movies are boring. I am not scared.

We all sat on the couch. Princess sat in the middle and I had to sit next to him. All the time when something scary happens, he winced. I think he even forgot that I was sitting next to him, because he suddenly took my hand. After the movie, JR-hyung, Aron-hyung and Baekho-hyung went to their rooms, but Princess still sat next to me and hold my hand. His eyes were closed. Maybe he forgot that the Movie is already over. "Princess, The movie is over" I said. He opened his eyes. Then he looked to his hand and immediately took his hand away. "Sorry..." He said and went to his room.

 

Ren's POV

It can't get more worse, right? First: He wanted to tease me with his fake-confession. Then I took his hands, because I am scared. And now, the worst thing is: I am scared and I can't sleep anymore... I would sleep with Baekho-hyung, but there isn't much place, because his room is the smallest and when Baekho-hyung sleeps, he'll always kick somebody. JR-hyung and Aron-hyung sleep together, because Aron-hyung is scared, too. So the last choice is Minhyun-hyung.

I went to his room and opened the door he wasn't sleeping. He still laid in his bed and played with his phone. I went to him and asked "Can I sleep with you?" He looked at me confused. "I am scared..." I said. He turned around and didn't say anything but he made enough space for me to lie there. I didn't say anything. I put my pillow and my blanket next to him and tried to sleep. Suddenly I felt two hands, which hugged me from behind. I blushed and then I fell asleep.

 

 

My first Chapter~

This is my 2nd fanfic and about MinRen.

Should I write about JR and Aron, too?

Then pls write the couple name of them in the comments.

Yoko-chan~