midnight date

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

Suzy watched as Sehun carefully laid out the blanket that he brought for their midnight picnic.

"When did you prepare all of this?" Suzy asked as she caressed Damon in her lap.

Sehun took out the food he bought earlier and set it up neatly in front of the two of them.

"I asked Manager hyung to get the blanket from our dorm while I picked up food from the late night restaurant I frequently go to with the hyungs." Sehun explained as he unwrapped the food.

"You are the best, Shillang~" Suzy happily stated. 

Sehun smiled at her and said, "I just want you to be happy. I know this past few days had been difficult for you."

Suzy looked at him and shyly said, "Having you by my side makes it easier, Shillang. Thank you."

Sehun reached out to touch Suzy's face and seriously asked, "Then when this marriage is over, can I continue staying by your side?"

 

Suzy was staring at her reflection on the mirror when she felt someone touch her shoulder. She looked up and saw Fei worriedly looking at her.

"Suzy ya, are you okay? Do you feel sick?" Fei worriedly asked.

Suzy shaked her head and said, "Ani, unnie. I was just spacing out."

Fei sat down beside her and asked, "Where did you go last night? I heard you come home really late. Where you with Sehun?"

Suzy nodded and said, "We were having a picnic at Han River with Damon."

Fei smiled and teasingly asked, "So it was him who left the dorm early in the morning?"

Suzy blushed and said, "He waited for me to fall asleep but he ended falling asleep as well."

"Suzy ya, you know i'm happy for you right? But please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt once this vitual marriage is over." Fei seriously stated.

Suzy nodded and a flashback from last night played in her head. Then when this is over, can i continue staying by your side?

 

"What are you doing just sitting there?" Sehun heard someone ask from behind him. He was sitting on the floor of their practice  room waiting for the others to come. He looked back and saw Seohyun standing there. He smiled and said, "Ani, noona. Just spacing out."

Seohyun chuckled and walked towards him. "How are you and Suzy?", she asked as she sat down beside him.

"We're okay noona." Sehun answered.

"That's good to hear. I like seeing you two together. Makes me remember my time from before. " Seohyun stated.

Sehun looked at her and asked, "Can I ask you a personal question noona?"

"Sure." Seohyun replied.

"What happened with you and Yonghwa hyung before?" Sehun asked.

Seohyun smiled sadly and said, "What usually happens in this industry. We liked each other but was too scared to let the public know. In our time at the show, he was just starting and I wasn't as popular then. Going public would not only harm each others careers but our groups as well and dating secretly would need a lot understanding and trust in our relationship.The pressure was too much for both of us and we just drifted apart."

Sehun took in her words and asked, "Do you regret it?"

 "We did what we had to and both us are in the prime of our careers now. We put our dream above our relationship and both of us decided on that. Looking back I would probably still make the same decision especially when I see him smiling brightly whenever he's performing." Seohyun explained.

Sehun was about to say something but was cut off when they heard the managers voice from behind them, "Sehun, the boss wants to talk to you."

 


hello everyone,

how are you?

-carelessmansdaughter