KBS Gayo

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

Sehun just finished getting his hair styled for the opening ceremony when he felt his phone vibrate. 

Already knowing who it is, he quickly took it out to check the message.

Where are you? -Suzy

He quickly replied saying he's in the waiting room.

Can you come here? -Suzy

Sehun stared at the message. He wants to go but a part of him also doesn't.

What If I can't control myself? Sehun asked himself.

After talking to Kai and Lay about what he felt for Suzy yesterday, his urge to kiss Suzy had worsened.

His phone vibrated again, distracting him from his thoughts.

I just want to see you but if you're busy, that's alright. -Suzy

After he read it, he stood up and walked towards Suzy's waiting room. The others didn't even stop him knowing he'll be going to where Suzy is.

 

Suzy was sitting in her waiting room. She was left alone because the staff needed to help the other idols. 

She was okay with it because she thought Sehun would come to keep her company

but when she didn't receive any reply from him, she felt deflated. 

She wanted to come see him last night but JR advised her that she should give Sehun some time to figure out his feelings.

Suzy agreed even though she wanted to see him real bad.

She sighed and just stared at her reflection on the mirror.

Her musing was halted when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." She told the stranger outside.

The door opened and the man who has been consuming her thoughts stood there, with an awestruck look on his face.

She saw him breathe in and heard him say, "Stunning."

 

Sehun couldn't stop himself from gawking at her. She looked so beautiful in her gown. 

When he said stunning, he saw how her face turn red.

"You're killing me." Sehun blurted out.

He saw her smile and he walked towards her.

"You look really beautiful." He told her as he touched her cheeks.

"You look handsome as well." Suzy stated as she fixed his crooked tie.

"Are you ready for your dance break?" She asked, still touching his tie.

Sehun nodded and said, "I panicked when I woke up this morning when I didn't see you then I remembered that I was at the dorm."

He watched as she bit her lips.

Sehun groaned and closed his eyes.

"You need to stop doing that." Sehun stated.

"Doing what?" Suzy asked, confusion in her voice.

"Doing something to your lips or I might not be able to stop myself from kissing you." Sehun blurted out.

Sehun didn't hear anything from Suzy so he opened his eyes and saw her blushing like crazy.

He chuckled and pulled her into her arms. 

'Don't worry, I won't assault you like that." Sehun stated.

Not yet, anyways. Sehun thought to himself.

"You can kiss me." Suzy whispered as she hugged him back.

Sehun stilled.

After recovering, he was about to say something but the loud knock on the door stopped him.

"Suzy ssi, you need to go to the stage now." The staff outside said.

Suzy let go of him. "I have to go now. I'll see you later, okay? Good luck on your performance." Suzy stated before walking out of the room.

Sehun was just standing there, frozen.

 

Suzy walked quickly towards where the other MC's are.

She couldn't believe what she just said.

I just told him he can kiss me! Suzy thought to herself.

"Your face is red, Suzy ssi." Hwijae commented.

"It was hot in the waiting room." Suzy blurted out and fanned herself.

 

Sehun was standing on the left side of the stage with the other members.

They were waiting for the MC’s to walk in.

When the stage opened, he watched as the MC’s walk towards the front but his focus was on Suzy.

Was she serious when she said that? She was, right? Sehun asked himself as he watched Suzy.

 

Suzy knew Sehun was looking at her. She doesn’t know why but she always knows when he was looking at her even if she doesn’t see him.

He must be thinking about what I said earlier. Suzy thought.

She put it all in the back of her mind for now and did her job as the MC.

 

Crayon Pop just finished performing and Suzy smiled when she saw that it was EXO’s turn to perform now.

Her eyes were glued to the stage and when she saw Sehun, she grinned.

“Who is your husband?” Yoon Si Yoon asked.

She waited for Sehun’s part and said, “That one.”

“He dances well.” Hwi Jae commented.

“He does.” Suzy proudly said.

 

Sehun and the others were about to leave the stage but Sehun looked back to where the MC’s are standing and saw that Suzy was looking at him with a proud smile on her face.

He nodded at her before going backstage.

They all sat where the idols are waiting backstage. The others started talking to other idols while Sehun sat where he can see the monitor clearly.

He smiled when he sees Suzy on the screen and didn’t pay attention when she wasn’t on it.

Luhan noticed and said, “You should support the other groups too!”

Sehun ignored him and focused on the screen because Suzy was saying something.

“Sehun ah, let’s go get changed.” He heard Kai call out.

He ignored him and only stood up when Suzy finished talking.

 

Suzy quickly went backstage to change for their performance. The other idols came towards her and greeted her while some told her she looked pretty on her dress. She smiled and bowed back to them, not really paying attention because she was looking for Sehun.

“He’s changing.” She heard a familiar voice say from behind her. She looked back and saw Luhan standing with the others.

She smiled at them and said, “Your performance was awesome.”

“I bet you were only focusing on Sehun!” Chanyeol teased.

She blushed and they chuckled.

She felt someone staring at her and when she looked towards where it was coming from, she froze and looked away.

“Suzy ya, go get changed.” She heard one of the staff say.

“Yes.” She replied and walked towards the dressing room that was assigned to their group.

 

Sehun just finished changing as he approached the others.

“You just missed Suzy. She went to change.” Baekhyun told him as he handed him a bottle of water.

Sehun nodded and took the bottle.

He stared out at the door leading to the changing rooms.

After a few minutes, the one he was waiting for came through.

He noticed that she was searching for someone and when her eyes landed on him, she smiled.

Sehun smiled back and she walked towards him.

 

Suzy noticed the water bottle Sehun was holding and reached for it.

She opened and took a drink.

After placing it back on the table, she saw the same look Sehun gave her when she pouted at him a few days back.

She chuckled and tapped his shoulders.

“Stop it!” She whispered.

Sehun regained his composure and said, “You’re the one who needs to stop.”

Suzy just grinned at him.

She rubbed her arms, feeling the air condition on the room.

Sehun pulled her towards him and draped his jacket on her shoulders.

He then took her hands and enveloped it on his.

 

Sehun felt a lot of people watching them. He noticed that it was all male. He knew there were a lot of male idols who were interested in Suzy and it pissed him off.

He knew that they aren’t approaching her because she was with him but he’s sure that when he leaves her side, they will all come and try to talk to her.

Especially the one who had been watching Suzy ever since he stepped on the backstage. He pulled Suzy closer, staking claim so at least some of them will back off but he’s sure that the other one won’t.

He sighed and Suzy looked up to him from fiddling with his hands.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Almost every guy here wants to approach you.” He said after placing his head on her shoulders.

Suzy chuckled and said, “You're just imagining that”

Sehun didn’t say anything and just breathed in her scent.

 

“Ya, stop flirting and let’s go perform.” Suzy heard Kai say from afar.

She chuckled and pushed Sehun up.

She handed him his jacket and helped him wear it.

She then fixed his shirt and said, “Go and make me proud.”

Sehun nodded and squeezed her hand before walking towards Kai and Lay.

Suzy sat with her members and waited for the dance break to begin.

She watched the performance and when it was time for announcing the winner.

She crossed her fingers and prayed that Sehun’s team wins.

When the light showed Luhan’s, she was disappointed.

“You’re so bias. You didn’t even pay attention on vocal’s team performance.”Fei teased.

“I’m just loyal to my man.” Suzy stated with a smile.

She waited for Sehun to come back and when he did, he walked towards her and sat on the seat beside her.

She handed him a bottle of water and a chocolate bar.

“Thanks.” Sehun stated as he took the water bottle.

She watched as he devoured the chocolate bar and when he finished, he draped his arms over Suzy’s chair.

“Are you coming back to our house later?” Suzy asked him.

“Yeah, but I’m leaving early the next morning.” Sehun replied, while playing with her hair.

Suzy nodded and started chatting with Jia.

Sehun then started talking to the other members but his hands still kept playing with her hair.

She looked at him occasionally and he looked backs every time, grinning at her.

 

Sehun watched as Suzy stood up.

“I’m going now.” Suzy told him.

He nodded and said, “Break a leg but not literally.”

Suzy chuckled, gave him her phone and patted his cheeks before walking off with her members.

“You are so whipped.” Chanyeol commented.

“Whatever, hyung.” Sehun replied.

He looked at Suzy’s phone and smiled when he saw that the wallpaper was his sleeping face.

When did she take this? He asked himself.

He then heard a voice from a far say, “It’s starting.”

He looked at the monitor and saw that Miss A’s performance was starting.

He smiled and watched Suzy throughout their performance.

After the performance, the girls walked backed to the backstage and male idols started clapping like crazy.

The three thanked some of them and chatted but he saw Suzy thank them as well but she didn’t stay to mingle and just went to his side.

“You did great.” Sehun stated as she approached him.

She smiled back and said, “I have to go change now and go back out. I’ll see you after?”

Sehun nodded and handed her her phone.

Suzy took it and smiled at him before once again walking away.

 

Suzy just finished changing and was waiting for her cue to leave. She opened her phone and saw that there was something different.

She noticed that the wallpaper was different but it was still Sehun but instead of the sleeping one, he was cutely pouting.

She chuckled.

She checked her gallery and laughed upon seeing tons of Sehun’s pictures posing cutely.

 

It was almost time for the announcement of the winner and the idols gathered on the stage.

Sehun watched as Suzy walked in with the other MC’s.

Chanyeol nudged him and said, “Stop staring!”

Sehun stopped staring and tried to focus on other things but his eyes still wander towards her especially with her looking so beautiful in that red dress.

They announced that EXO won and the others started thanking everyone.

He glanced at Suzy and saw her looking at him. He then saw congratulations.

He nodded and she smiled before walking to the side.

After taking pictures, Sehun looked for Suzy.

He saw her standing with her members but what got his attention was the man standing beside her.

Sehun’s hands turned into fist and he walked towards her.

He can see that she was uncomfortable.

She was clearly looking around for him because she wasn’t paying attention to the guy beside him.

When their eyes met, she saw the relief on her face as she walked towards him.

“Congratulations!” She called.

He smiled at her and enveloped her into a hug.

“We need to celebrate!” The two heard Chanyeol scream.

They both chuckled and followed the others to the backstage, forgetting about the guy who had pain in his eyes seeing the two of them together.

He had had his chance with her but he ruined it. I’m not planning on giving her back. Sehun thought to himself.

 


here's another update.

enjoy.

thanks for the upvotes and comments. <3

      ~carelessmansdaughter