i'm sorry

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

"Can we talk for a bit?" Myungsoo asked as he walked towards her.

Suzy was about to say something but her phone vibrated, cutting her off.

She looked at who it is and immediately opened the message.

Where are you, Buin?

"Sehun?" Myungsoo asked.

Suzy nodded and said, "Sorry Oppa but I have to go."

"Just give me a few minutes, Suji ya." Myungsoo pleaded.

Suzy noticed that something was off about Myungsoo.

"Did something happen?" Suzy asked while looking at Myungsoo and trying to figure out what's wrong.

"Let's talk over there." Myungsoo stated before walking towards the staircase.

Suzy checked if anyone was watching them before following Myungsoo.

"What's wrong, Oppa?" Suzy worriedly asked.

Myungsoo looked at her and said, "Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you."

Suzy didn't believe him and said, "I know you, Oppa. I know something's wrong."

Myungsoo didn't say anything and just gave her a pained smile.

"What is it, Oppa?" Suzy asked again, concerned.

Myungsoo once again didn't say anything and just suddenly walked closer to Suzy and placed his head on her shoulders.

Suzy was surprised and got frozen in place.

"Just for a minute, Suji ya. Just let me stay like this for a minute and after that, you can go." Myungsoo muttered.

Hearing the sadness in Myungsoo's voice, Suzy didn't argue and just stayed still.

A few seconds passed with the two just staying like that. Suzy was about to ask Myungsoo what was really wrong but then the door at the side suddenly opened.

Suzy looked at the person who opened it and was stunned upon seeing who it is.

 

Sehun was looking for Suzy and decided to use the staircase.

He opened the door and was surprised to see what was behind the door.

Sehun recognized the black haired guy but what surprised him is that his wife was there, being leaned on by Myungsoo.

He recovered fast from the shock and looked at the two before saying, "Sorry for interupting." 

 

"Sehun ah!" Suzy called after pushing Myungsoo off her.

"Sehun ah! Wait!" Suzy called again but Sehun just walked away.

Suzy was about to follow him but Myungsoo held on to her and said, "Don't go, Suji ya."

Suzy looked at Sehun's retreating back before taking Myungsoo's hands off her.

She looked at him directly and said, "I'm sorry, Oppa. I have to go to him."

"Suji, please." Myungsoo pleaded.

"I'm sorry." Suzy finally said before following Sehun.

 

Sehun walked away with his hands trembling.

He wants to punch something but he knows he can't do it.

He arrived at their waiting room and passed the others without saying anything as he entered the washroom.

The others noticed that something was wrong with him so they followed him but Sehun locked the door.

"Sehun ah, what's wrong?" Suho asked from outside.

Sehun didn't say anything and just looked at himself in the mirror.

"Sehun ah. What happened?" He heard Luhan ask.

"Guys, you need to go to the stage now for the closing." He heard a staff say to the others.

Sehun tried to calm down but the vibration from his phone didn't help him knowing it's Suji calling him.

He let out an exasperated sigh and controlled his expression before opening the door.

"What happened?" Suho asked.

"Nothing hyung. I just needed to use the bathroom." Sehun calmly said.

The others knew that he was lying but they know that pushing Sehun to say it out would just complicate things.

"Excuse me." They all heard Suzy say from the doorway.

"We'll go first. Follow right after." suho told Sehun before walking out of the room with the others in tow.

 

The other members tapped her shoulder as they pass her and Suzy felt guilty knowing that the others already knows that Sehun's bad mood was because of her.

"Sehun ah." Suzy said as she approached Sehun.

"Kids, you have to go now." The two heard a staff say from outside.

Sehun looked at her with a smile on his face and said, "We should go now. I don't want to make them wait.", before walking pass her.

Suzy didn't move and just stood there thinking Don't give me that fake smile.

 

Sehun was angry but knowing that he's a pro, he can't show it to the others especially the fans.

Even though he'd rather let out his anger, he continued to smile and pretend that everything's alright because of the camers and fans that are watching him. He didn't even check where Suzy is and just concentrated on his facade.

 

Suzy watched as Sehun smiles and plays around with s but she knew that it was all lies. She knew Sehun's angry.

She wants to approach him and tell him that what happened earlier is nothing to her but she can't because there are a lot of eyes watching them.

if they find out why the two fought and who was the reason they fought, it's going to create a huge issue.

 

They finished filming the ending and Sehun and the members walked back to their waiting room.

"Sehun ah, is it okay if you stay at the dorms instead?" Their manager asked him.

"I won't be able to pick you up tomorrow morning because one of the van stopped working and I have to get it checked." The latter added.

"It's okay. I'll just stay in the dorms." Sehun said without a secind thought.

The others was surprised. He saw that Chanyeol was about to say something but Suho stopped him.

Sehun was thankful that s didn't ask.

He took out his phone and started typing a message.

 

I need to stay with the others at the dorm. Manager's order. - Sehun

Suzy stared at the message on her phone.

"What's wrong?' She heard Fei ask.

She plastered on a fake smile and said, "Nothing, unnie. It's just that Sehun can't come back with me to our house."

"Oh? Why?" Jia asked.

"I think his manager asked him to since they have to practice for their concert." Suzy replied.

"Is that so? Are you going back to your house alone then? Since our dorm's heater is being fixed and you can't stay there for the meantime." Fei asked.

Suzy nodded. 

"Want to stay at my house instead?' Min asked.

"it's okay, unnie. It's just for a few nights. I'm going back to my hometown on the 24th anyways." Suzy stated.

"When is your flight back to China, unnies?" Suzy asked Fei and Jia.

"Later tonight. When are you going back to your hometown?" Jia asked.

"On the 24th before midnight since I have a schedule in the evening." Suzy answered.

'When are you coming back to Seoul?" Min asked.

"On the 25th before midnight, same as the unnies." Suzy replied.

 

Sehun was quiet during the car ride back to their dorm.

His mind kept playing back what he saw earlier and each time, he gets more angry.

I thought she doesn't like him anymore? Then what was that? Sehun asked himself.

Frustrated, he just closed his eyes and listened to the music on his ipod.

 

Suzy and her manager dropped off Min at her house and Jia and Fei at the airport earlier and now they where on their way to the WGM villa.

Suzy took out her phone and dialled Sehun's number but it just kept ringing without an answer.

After 3 tries, she stopped and shoved her phone inside her bag and just looked out the window.

 

Sehun laid down on the practice floor to rest after practicing his dance.

He wanted to take his mind off Suji so he decided to go to their agency's building to practice right after arriving at their dorm.

The others didn't say anything which made Sehun grateful.

"You left your phone at home." Kai said as he entered the practice room.

Sehun didn't say anything because he purposely left it at home.

"Don't worry, I didn't bring it.Our manager took it anyways since we have to focus on our concert." Kai pointed out before warming up.

Sehun remembered about that condition. His parents and friends knows that but he never told Suzy about it.

"Where's our manager?" Sehun asked Kai as he sat up.

"He's at the dorm. Why? You forgot to tell Suzy?" Kai asked.

Sehun didn't say anything.

"Just use the phone at the cafeteria." Kai stated.

Sehun stood up and walked towards the cafeteria.

He saw the phone and dialled Suzy's number. It just kept ringing without an answer.

 

Suzy was knitting a scarf while on break for a pictorial. The scarf is almost finish because that's all she does whenever she's alone at the villa.

It was her first time knitting one and she wanted to do it for Sehun. She had been thinking on what to give to him as a christmas present back when she was in China and the other Miss A members suggested that she makes something herself. She wasn't sure at first if Sehun will like it and now that the two of them are having problems she's more unsure of it.

It has already been 3 days since she last talked to Sehun. She tried calling him and sending him messages each day but she never gets a reply.

She talked to IU a few days ago and the latter advised her to give Sehun some time.

Myungsoo also calls her everyday but she never answers. He's not the one who she wants to call.

She took out her phone and typed in a message to send to Sehun.

I miss you.

 

It was already midnight and Sehun dropped by their villa to get some clothes. 

He walked upstairs towards the bathroom to get his dirty clothes but was surprised to see none.

He checked their closet and saw that his clothes was washed and neatly folded on his side of the closet.

As he looked at it, he suddenly felt the urge to check their bedroom.

He opened the door and saw Suzy there, sleeping.

He quietly approached her and he felt guilty after seeing that Suzy clearly has been crying.

He was about to touch her face but her phone lit up and what Sehun saw stopped his actions.

New message from Myungsoo Oppa

Sehun looked at her face before walking away.

 

Suzy woke up from the alarm she set on her phone.

She checked her phone and deleted the ones Myungsoo sent her without reading them.

She quickly washed up and went downstairs to the kitchen.

She bought groceries yesterday because she wanted to cook something for the EXO members especially her husband.

She already talked to Soojung and Sulli so that they can deliever the food themselves instead of her because she knows Sehun doesn't want to see her yet base on not getting any replies from him.

She tries to understand him and not feel bad but at the end of the day it all comes crashing down, like yesterday when she fell asleep after crying.

She'll drop it off at the concert venue later on before going to her schedule. She also told the two to not tell the others that it's from her which the two understand since the two of them knows about Myungsoo. 

 

The concert finished and the EXO members where hanging out at their waiting room.

Sulli and Krystal entered the room carrying plastic bags.

"Good job you guys!' Sulli told the two.

"You guys looked cool on the stage." Krystal commented.

"What's that?" Kai asked while pointing at the bags the two placed on the table.

Sehun looked at it as well.

"This? Food. A friend of ours made it for us. It was a lot so we thought we could give some to you guys." Krystal explained.

"Really? Let's dig in then." Chanyeol happily said.

"Yeah, go eat. We'll go back to our waiting room." Sulli said and the two left them to eat.

 

Sehun watched as Kai takes out the containers.

Inside is mostly Sehun's favourite food.

"Ya, is their friend a fan of yours? It's all the  food you like!" Baekhyun complained towards Sehun.

Sehun just shrugged and opened one of the containers.

"Ohhh! There's sweet and spicy chicken!" He heard Tao happily exclaimed.

Sehun looked at the containers again and remembered how he saw the same containers last night on their kitchen at the villa.

No way. Sehun thought and dismissed his suspicion that maybe Suzy is the friend the two where referring to. 

He picked up one of the fried chicken and tasted it. It taste like Suzy's. Sehun thought to himself.

'Is it just me? This taste like Suzy's food." Luhan blurted out.

Chanyeol tasted the food and said, "It does taste like hers!"

"Oh! Then it was Suzy who I saw earlier at the parking lot then. I thought I was just seeing things earlier." Their manager suddenly said.

'What time was that?" Kai asked because Sehun still hasn't processed what was happening.

"20 minutes ago, I think." He heard his manager say.

Sehun suddenly stood up and ran out of the waiting room towards the parking lot. Ignoring the calls of the other members.

When he arrived, he looked around for Miss A's van but it wasn't there.

Suddenly, a van stops in front of Sehun. The door opened revealing Kai.

"Soojung said Suzy's flight is at 11. She's going back home to her parent's house. Climbed in. We can still catch it!" Kai quickly said.

Sehun got on the van and they sped off.

"The others?" Sehun asked.

"Suho hyung said to just go. Here's your phone." Kai answered and gave him his phone.

Sehun took it and turned it on.

He saw tons of missed calls and messages. He checked each and saw that it was all from Suzy.

He dialled her number but no one was answering.

"It's still ringin so it means she's still at the airport." Sehun stated.

"That's good then." Kai commented.

Sehun opened the messages and read each one of them. Suzy kept saying sorry and kept explaining what really happened and how it was just a misunderstanding. She also said she missed him. Sehun felt like the biggest jerk in the world.

"Ahhh! I'm so stupid! She must hate me now!" Sehun exclaimed.

"If she does, then she wouldn't have made all those food." Kai pointed out.

Sehun went back to reading the message. The latest she sent read: 

Merry Christmas. It's our first Christmas yet I ruined it. I'm sorry.

 

"We are here." The two heard their manager say.

Sehun quickly got out of the van and rushed towards the airport. 

Fans rushed towards him after recognizing him which made it hard for Sehun to look for Suzy.

He checked the flight to Gwanju and saw that it already left.


Hello!

I know I said I'll update 2 more chapters last week but 

because my computer crashed the next day, all the chapters I wrote on Word was deleted.

I had to type it all again and remember what I put in it which was hard since my memory is quite bad.

I know I should have made a back up but i forgot to buy more storage on my cloud and wasn't able to do it.

It won't happen again because now I bought an external storage.

Sorry again everyone.