house warming part 1

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

“You must be Suji’s husband.” Sung Joon stated upon seeing Sehun.

“Ah, yes.” Sehun awkwardly answered.

“Is she home?” Sung Joon asked.

“Who is it, Shillang?” Sehun heard Suzy ask as she walked towards him.

 

Suzy saw Sung Joon standing at their doorsteps and was surprised to see him.

“Oppa? What are you doing here?” Suzy asked the latter as she approached him for a hug.

Sung Joon smiled at Suzy and hugged her back.

After letting go, he said. “I’m just dropping by my house warming gift to you two.”

“You didn’t have to but thank you Oppa.” Suzy happily replied.

“It’s in my car. Can you come out for a bit?” Sung Joon asked.

“I need to talk to you about something as well.” He added with a serious look on his face.

Suzy already knew what Sung Joon wanted to talk about upon seeing his expression and just nodded.

 

“I hope to meet you again.” Sung Joon told Sehun.

“Me too.” Sehun replied and watched as Suzy closed the door and followed after Sung Joon.

He walked towards the window that oversaw the place where Sung Joon’s car is parked and spied on the two.

 

“Have you talked to him?” Sung Joon asked when they were finally alone.

Suzy nodded.

“What did he say?” Sung Joon asked again.

“He apologized.” Suzy stated.

“Aish. I should have a word with that kid.” Sung Joon angrily said.

“You don’t have too, Oppa. I don’t want your friendship to be ruined just because of me.” Suzy pointed out.

“It wasn’t Myungsoo Oppa’s fault. I was the one who didn’t want to commit to him.” Suzy added.

“I thought you like him.” Sung Joon pointed out.

“I did but I wasn’t ready during that time.” Suzy stated.

“Did?” Sung Joon asked.

Suzy nodded.

“Is it because of him?” Sung Joon asked as he pointed towards the house with his chin.

Suzy gave him a smile.

Sung Joon ruffled her hair and said, “Just be careful, Suji ya. Know what’s real and what’s pretend.”

“I know, Oppa.” Suzy replied.

“Arasseo. I have to go now.” Sung Joon stated and gave her a big fruit basket.

Suzy took it and gave the latter a goodbye hug.

Sung Joon hugged her back and looked straight at Sehun who had been spying on them since earlier.

 

Sehun’s face grew dark upon seeing Suzy affectionately hug Sung Joon once again. He was about to walk away from his hiding spot but stopped when Sung Joon looked straight at him.

He froze and was shocked when he saw a flash of smile on Sung Joon’s face.

 

Suzy happily walked back towards the house with the fruit basket on hand.

“Shillang, Oppa gave us a fruit basket.” Suzy informed Sehun who was watching a show on the TV.

“I didn’t get to thank him.” Sehun replied.

“It’s okay. We’ll meet him next time.” Suzy stated and placed the fruit basket on the table.

Sehun didn’t say anything and Suzy looked at him.

She noticed Sehun’s expression and figured out that something is bothering him.

She was about to ask what it is but doorbell’s sound echoed inside the house.

“It’s probably the members.” Sehun stated and hurriedly opened the door.

 

The EXO members barged in with different things in hand.

After greeting Suzy and giving her their gifts, Chanyeol suddenly asked, “Isn’t that Sehun’s shirt?”

Suzy blushed.

“Oooooooh!” The others teased and Suzy chuckled.

“Do you want to eat now?” Suzy heard Sehun ask from afar.

“We’ll eat later when the other guest arrives. Give us a tour first.” Suho answered.

Sehun nodded and approached Suzy, “I’ll give them the tour. Just do what you have to do.”

Suzy nodded.

Sehun was about to follow the others upstairs but Suzy stopped him by pulling his shirt.

“Are you alright?” Suzy asked him.

Sehun nodded but Suzy was still uneasy.

“Are we alright?” Suzy asked again.

Sehun took Suzy’s hand from his shirt and squeezed it before saying, “Of course.”

Suzy looked at him and was going to say more but they heard the others calling for Sehun.

Sehun let go of her hand and ran towards the others.

Why do I feel that we’re not okay? Suzy thought to herself.

 

“That’s Suzy’s room and the one beside it is my room.” Sehun told the others while pointing at the doors of the room.

“We don’t care about that. Where is your shared room?” Chanyeol asked.

Sehun shakes his head and led them to their bedroom.

He opened the door and Chen pointed out with a grin on his face, “The bed is unmade. Which means?”

Baekhyun grinned as well and added, “They slept on this bed last night!”

“Oooooohhh.” Chanyeol exclaimed.

Sehun pretended that it wasn’t a big deal even though it was for him and said, “We just fell asleep beside each other.”

He walked back downstairs with a blush on his face.

“You’re no fun, Maknae ya.” Chen said before following Sehun with the others in tow.

 

They all sat on the living room to wait for the other guest.

Sehun, Luha, Kai and Tao where all playing on the PS4 Kai brought, Suzy was talking to Suho and D.O while the others were doing their own thing.

“Did you sleep well last night, Sister in law?” Chen teased.

Suzy nodded.

“I’m sure you did.” Chanyeol teased.

Suzy realized what they were pertaining to and blushed.

“Was it the first time you slept on the same bed?” Baekhyun bluntly asked.

Suzy glanced at Sehun for help but he wasn’t paying attention and was just playing.

“Don’t be too jealous, Baekhyun ah. I’ll sleep with you tonight.” Kris suddenly said.

The others erupted in laughter.

 

“Ya. Shouldn’t you be beside your wife?” Luhan whispered to Sehun.

Sehun glanced at Suzy who was talking to Chanyeol at the kitchen and just shrugged.

“What’s up with you?” Luhan asked after seeing Sehun’s reaction.

Sehun didn’t say anything.

“Did you two fight?” Luhan asked.

“You know actor Sung Joon?” Sehun asked Luhan.

“Yeah. The one she was on a scandal with?” Luhan asked back.

“Yeah. He was here in the morning.” Sehun told his hyung.

Luhan shakes his head and said, “And you got jealous?”

“I didn’t.” Sehun defensively said.

Luhan sighed and said, “As far as I can see, Suji would have told you if there was something between them.”

Sehun just looked at the screen.

“Don’t you trust her?” Luhan asked.

Sehun processed what his hyung just said and came into a conclusion.

“I do.” Sehun finally said and walked towards her wife who was mixing the soup she cooked.

 

Suzy already felt Sehun’s presence before she felt his hand wrapped around the hand she’s using to mix.

“Why’d you stop playing?” Suzy asked him.

“I don’t want to play anymore.” Sehun answered as he placed his head on Suzy’s shoulder.

Suzy didn’t say anything.

“I’m sorry.” Sehun suddenly said.

“About what?” Suzy asked.

“Just.” Sehun answered.

Suzy smiled.

 

“Ya! Stop being lovey dovey!” The two heard Jia say from behind.

“Unnie? When did you arrive?” Suzy asked, surprised.

“A while ago.  You two where in your own world and didn’t even notice.” Min teased.

The two chuckled.

“Suji, we can start eating now so the food won’t get cold.” Fei stated while placing the food she brought on the table.

“Yes, Unnie.” Suzy asnwered.

“I’ll call my members.” Sehun stated and headed to the living room.

 

After grabbing some food, the EXO members and Miss A members sat on the living room with some ended up sitting on the carpet floor.

Suzy walked towards them with drinks.

“Buin, they can get their own drink. Come and eat.” Sehun who was also sitting on the carpet called.

“Arasseo. I’ll get a plate for myself.” Suzy answered after placing the drinks on the table.

“Let’s just share. I got 2 portions.” Sehun stated.

She headed towards Sehun. It was already crowded in the living room so Sehun opened his legs to give space for Suzy.

Suzy sat between his legs and Sehun wrapped one arm around her waist and tucked her close to him.

The others watched in awe at the two’s skin ship.

 

Hi.

It's been a while.

I'm busy with life and all that comes with it so I won't be able to update every week.

Hope you all understand. :)

Take care. <3