please forgive me

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

Suzy was about to go to sleep after chatting with his family and greeting each other a Merry Christmas.

She looked at her phone and saw that it was already 1AM.

She was about to set up her alarm but stopped when Sehun's name popped out on the screen.

She didn't know what to do and ended up just staring at it.

When the call stopped, Suzy received a message.

She opened and read it,

Buin, please answer.

Suzy waited for the call and this time, she answered.

"Suji?" She heard Sehun say from the other line.

"Ne." Suzy replied.

"Where you already sleeping?" Sehun asked.

"Ani but I was about too." Suzy answered.

"Oh? Can you come out right now? I'm in front of your parent's house." Sehun stated.

"You're what?" Suzy asked, surprised with what Sehun said.

"I'm in front of your parent's house." Sehun answered.

"What? What are you doing here? You should be in Seoul!" Suzy exclaimed.

"Come out and I'll tell you. It's cold so bundle up, I don't want you to get sick." Sehun calmly said.

Suzy walked towards her window and checked if Sehun was really there.

She saw him standing there, looking completely cold.

"I'll come out now. Go to the convenience store near the house." Suzy stated before hanging up.

She immediately changed her clothes and headed out carrying a paper bag.

 

Sehun saw the front door open and then Suzy emerged.

"I told you to wait at the store, it's so cold out here Shillang." Suzy stated as she approached Sehun.

She touched his face and asked, "Your face is cold. Why didn't you wear a scarf?"

"I was in a hurry to get here." Sehun stated as he stared at Suzy.

"You look tired." Sehun commented.

"I didn't get to sleep much." Suzy answered. She took out the scarf she made and wrapped it around Sehun's neck.

"I woke up early to make the food you liked then I went to film a commercial for how many hours and then I took the flight here." Suzy continued.

She froze upon realizing that she told him about the food she made. Sehun noticed and said, "I know you made it."

Suzy didn't say anything just looked at her hands.

Sehun touched the end of the scarf. He noticed some knitting errors and asked, "Did you make this yourself? My christmas gift?"

Suzy nodded, still looking at her hands. Sehun smiled and said, "I love it. It's warm, Buin."

Suzy glanced at him and she smiled upon seeing his smile.

"Can we go somewhere to talk indoors?" Sehun asked.

"I know a place but we have to walk for a few minutes." Suzy replied.

"It's okay. I have this anyways." Sehun stated while pointing at the scarf.

Suzy smiled and said, "Okay."

She started walking and Sehun followed.

Suzy was trying not to keep glancing at Sehun who was walking beside her but then Sehun grabbed her hand and when she looked at him, Sehun just smiled at her.

"Your hands are cold." Sehun pointed out.

He took out a hot pack from inside his pocket and placed it between their intertwined hands.

 

The two walked hand in hand until they arrived at Suzy's cafe.

The two stepped inside and Suzy turned the lights on as well as the heater.

"Go and sit. I'll make you something warm to drink.'' Suzy stated.

Sehun sat down and watched her work. Suzy was too focused on what she was doing that she didn't realize that Sehun was already behind her.

She only noticed when Sehun placed his arms around her waist and his head on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry for not letting you explain and for being angry." Sehun stated.

"I'm sorry as well for letting him come close to me. He took me off guard but I didn't push him away because I saw that there was something wrong with him. He was my friend even before he made me cry so i was just worried but that was it. Nothing more." Suzy explained.

"I know that. You don't have to say sorry. I was the one who was in the wrong. I saw him leaning in to you and my mind closed." Sehun replied.

"Will you forgive me?" Sehun asked.

"I was never angry so there's nothing to forgive. I understood that you where jealous." Suzy pointed out.

Sehun sighed and said, "You are too nice, Bae Suzy. I don't deserve you.'

"It doesn't matter because you are the one I want." Suzy stated.

Sehun smiled and hugged her closer.

 

"Do you have to go now?" Suzy asked Sehun. The two where sitting in one of the couch inside the cafe with Sehun holding Suzy and Suzy leaning into him.

"Yeah. The flight is at 3. It's 2:30 now." Sehun sadly said.

Suzy sighed and said, "Atleast we got to spend Christmas together even for just a few hours."

"That's true. Also, you'll be back in Seoul later tonight anyways, right?" Sehun asked.

"Yes at midnight." Suzy answered.

"That's good then." Sehun stated.

Suzy nodded.

"We need to go now. I still have to walk you back to you house." Sehun pointed out.

 

The two walked back to the house hand in hand. They didn't talk and walked slowly, just loving the moment.

They where close because they both can see the house and the cab that will bring Sehun to the airport.

Sehun stopped and face Suzy.

"Close your eyes." He said and Suzy followed.

She felt him put something on her neck which Suzy knew as a necklace.

"You can open it now." She heard Sehun say.

Suzy opened her eyes and looked at the necklace. The pendant is a g-clef.

She touched it and looked at Sehun. "I love it, Shillang." Suzy happily said.

"I'm glad. It connects with my necklace." Sehun stated as he showed her his necklace.

 

"Thank you. It's the best." Suzy warmly said as she looks at Sehun.

Sehun stepped closer and hugged her.

"Merry Christmas, Buin." Sehun stated.

"Merry Christmas, Shillang." Suzy replied.

 

The EXO members where getting ready to go to the concert hall.

Sehun was looking at the mirror when he heard Chanyeol ask, "That's a nice scarf. Where'd you get that?"

Sehun grinned and said, "My wife made it."

"Chincha? She made it herself?" Chanyeol exclaimed.

Sehun nodded proudly.

Chanyeol touched it and said, "It's thick and warm! I'm jealous."

Sehun chuckled.

"So I guess you two are okay now?" Suho asked.

"We are, hyung." Sehun happily answered.

"It's good that Jia and Fei are in China. If they knew what happened, you'll be dead." Kris commented.

Sehun gave him a sheepish smile.

 

Sehun and the EXO-K members got on the stage to perform Baby.

Sehun was fixing his mic when D.O. nudged him. He looked at his hyung and asked, "Why?"

D.O. pointed at the V.I.P. side of the stage where the family's of the members are sitting privately, away from the fans.

"My parents aren't there, hyung. I sent them on a vacation." Sehun stated without looking at what his hyung is pointing at.

"I know that. Just look!' D.O. stated.

Sehun looked and was surprise to see Suzy sitting there beside Jessica.

She saw him look and waved at him.

He also saw  Fighting.

Sehun grinned and nodded at her.

"Why is he smiling like crazy?" Sehun heard Baekhyun ask D.O.

D.O. pointed at Suzy and Baekhyun said, "Hul~"

Sehun chuckled.

 

Suzy watched as Sehun jokes around with s.

She just came back from her hometown after spending the morning and the afternoon with her family.

She asked her manager if she can watch the concert and the latter agreed, making sure Suzy gets in without being noticed by the fans.

On the way there, she was suppose to just watch it from backstage but she bumped into Jessica and the latter made sure she sits with her at the V.I.P.

The song started and Suzy smiled because everytime it's Sehun's part. He looks at her.

He even made a heart which Jessica said was too cheesy.

 

After the ending performance, Sehun rushed back to the backstage to look for Suzy.

"Sehun ah, Suzy left already," He heard Jessica say.

"She left, noona? Why?" Sehun asked.

"She was too embarassed because you where too cheesy on the stage!' Jessica jokingly stated.

Sehun was going to defend himself but then someone hugged him from the back.

"Looking for me?" He heard Suzy ask.

Sehun chuckled and brought her infront. He then hugged her from the back.

"Ya! You can't be lovey dovey infront of me!" Jessica jokingly scolded.

The two laughed and Sehun said, "Where's your sister, Noona?"

"My loving sister? She's being lovey dovey like you two over there." Jessica stated as she pointed at the side where Krystal is talking to CNblue's Minhyuk.

"That's so sweet." Suzy commented.

"You're sweet." Sehun stated.

"Did you just say that Sehun ah? That's too cheesy!" The two heard Suho say.

"You're just jealous, hyung." Sehun stated and Suzy chuckled.

"Ya. ya. Stop that. I'm hungry. Let's go eat somehwere." Kris stated.

"Let's just go to Sehun and Suzy's house." Tao recommended.

"You can't. My wife need to rest and not cook for you guys!" Sehun stated.

"It's okay. We can just order." Suzy told Sehun.

"Sure?" Sehun asked her.

Suzy nodded.

"Alright! Let's go!" Chanyeol happily said.

Suzy and the EXO members bid farewell to the others and headed back to Suzy and Sehun's place.

They got on the van and Sehun whispered to Suzy, "After we eat, we'll kick them out."

Suzy chuckled and hugged Sehun.

 


hello again!

Here's an update.

have fun reading.

comment once in a while.

thank you to the new subscribers!

silent readers, I want to hear from you guys!

btw, can any of you recommend a graphic artist to me?

I have a story that I want to write with Sehun, Suzy and Kris as the characters but I can't start without a poster.

I'm too lazy to do it so if you guys know anyone, please tell me.