i miss you

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

It was 1AM in Korea, Sehun and the members are all sleeping soundly after practicing till midnight for their performance for the concert and year end performaces.

Sehun's phone then started vibrating and he jerked out of sleep.

Knowing who it is, he pressed the answer button and sleepily said, "Buin."

"Where you already sleeping? Did I wake you up?" Suzy worriedly asked.

"It's okay." Sehun replied as he sat up on his bed.

"You just got back?" Sehun asked.

"Yes,  the filming ended late. Let's just talk later, go back to sleep Shillang." Suzy told Sehun.

"It's okay. I still want to hear your voice." Sehun stated.

"We talked earlier though." Suzy pointed back.

"That was yesterday. Today's a new day." Sehun countered as he walked out of their room and into the living room.

Suzy chuckled and asked, "You want to hear my voice everyday?"

"I do but not just hear you but see you." Sehun stated.

 

Suzy blushed after hearing that and said, "I'm coming back later"

"What time?" Sehun asked.

"Our plane will land in Incheon at 11AM." Suzy answered.

"We have a schedule at that time. I won't be able to pick you up." Sehun sadly said.

"It's okay. I know you are busy." Suzy stated.

Suzy heard Sehun sighed. She was about to say something but she heard Fei call out to her.

 

Sehun heard Fei call Suzy from the background.

"Go on. I'll just talk to you later." Sehun told her.

"Okay. Go back to sleep, Shillang." Suzy stated before hanging up.

The line went dead but Sehun still didn't put down the phone and said, "I miss you."

Knowing Suzy didn't hear him, he placed down the phone and sighed.

"That's a long sigh." He heard Kai sleepily say as he emerged from his room.

"Can't sleep?" Sehun asked the latter.

"Ani. I'm just going to get some water." Kai answered as he took water from the fridge.

"Suzy?" Kai asked while pointing at Sehun's phone.

"How'd you know?" Sehun asked back.

"You two had been calling each other non stop since she left for China." Kai pointed out.

"She's coming back later but we have a schedule so I'll see her during the broadcast." Sehun explained.

"Then why are you so down?" Kai asked.

Sehun's phone beeped. He opened the message and smiled. 

I miss you, Shillang. -Suji

"I'm going back to sleep." Sehun stated as he walked back to his room with a big grin on his face.

Kai shaked his head and went back to his room as well.

 

"Have you packed you bag?" Fei asked Suzy after she hanged up.

"Yes, Unnie." Suzy answered.

"Did you tell your husband that our flight will land at 6AM?" Fei asked.

Suzy shakes her head and said, "Ani. I'm going to surprise him."

Fei chuckled.

 

Suzy and the Miss A members landed in Korea at 6 in the morning.

After they dropped off Jia, Min and Fei at their dorm, Suzy went by a nearby market and bought some ingredients so she can make some breakfast for the EXO members.

After that, her manager dropped her off at EXO`s dorm where Kyungsoo and Suho where waiting for him outside.

She called the two yesterday and told them about what she planned.

``Kyungsoo Oppa. Suho Oppa. I`m sorry for making you wake up this early and for suddenly barging in.`` Suzy said as she approached the two.

``No worries, Suji ya. You are already a part of our family so you can come by anytime.`` Suho told her.

``Sehun is in the room alone. You can just go in. `` Kyungsoo added.

``Aren`t you going back to sleep?" Suzy asked the two.

"It's okay. We'll sleep at the other room. Go on." Suho answered.

"Thank you, Oppas. I'll cook breakfast for all of you later." Suzy stated.

The two gave her a thumbs up and Suzy walked in the room.

 

Sehun sleepily opened his eyes when he felt someone tapping him and telling him to wake up.

He looked at the person and was surprised to see who it is.

"Buin?" Sehun asked.

"Good morning, Shillang!" Suzy happily said.

Sehun sat up on his bed and looked at Suzy in confusion.

"I thought you'll arrive later?" Sehun asked.

Suzy sat beside him and said, "I wanted to surprise you."

Sehun smiled and pulled her towards him. He placed his head on her shoulders and wrapped an arm around her waist.

Suzy smiled and leaned on him.

"What time did you get back?" Sehun asked.

"An hour ago." Suzy answered as she plays with Sehun's hands.

Sehun looked at the time and saw that it was 7AM.

"You haven't slept yet?" Sehun asked.

"I slept for 2 hours before we left China." Suzy explained after releasing a yawn.

"Sleep here for a while." Sehun suggested and pulled her down on the bed.

Suzy just let him. Sehun wrapped an arm around her and tucked her close to him.

Before Suzy closed her eyes, she heard Sehun whisper, "I'm glad you're back. I missed you."

 

Sehun heard his phone beep. He carefully reached for it without waking up Suzy and checked the message Suho sent to the members.

Our schedule at 11 is cancelled. Everyone can sleep in until 11 since we have Music Bank at 3. Also, Maknae's wife is here. Don't walk around with your clothes off. - Suho

After placing an alarm for 11, he was about to go back to sleep but Suzy suddenly sat up and sleepily asked, "What time is it? I have to make breakfast for you guys!"

"The schedule is cancelled. Everyone is sleeping in till 11. We'll worry about the food later. Let's go back to sleep."  Sehun stated.

"Arasseo." Suzy agreed and laid back down. She turned towards Sehun and shifted closer towards him. Sehun took his blanket, draped it over the two of them and hugged Suzy to sleep.

 

Suzy woke up from the alarm and said, "Shillang, phone."

Sehun took his hand away from Suzy and reached for the phone to turn it off.

Suzy was about to get up but Sehun pulled her back to his side and said, "Stay."

Suzy chuckled and said, "I have to cook though."

"Just let them cook for themselves." Sehun stated and closed his eyes to go back to sleep.

Suzy ran a finger over Sehun's nose and said, "I told Suho Oppa and Kyungsoo Oppa that I'll cook in exchange of them letting me in."

"I also want to cook breakfast for Shillang since it's been a while since I cooked." Suzy added.

Sehun opened his eyes and touched Suzy's face. 

"Did I save a country in my past life for me to have a wife that is as nice and beautiful as you?" Sehun asked.

Suzy blushed and said, "You're too cheesy."

Sehun chuckled.

"Sehun ah? Are you guys awake? We're starving out here!" The two heard Kai say from outside the room.

"We're still sleeping. Cook your own food." Sehun answered.

Suzy laughed and lightly hit Sehun on the chest before saying, "Jongin ah, we'll be out in a bit."

"Arasseo." They heard  Kai say.

Suzy got up from the bed and straightened her clothes.

Sehun sat up and watched her. "Are you leaving after we eat?" Sehun asked her.

Suzy nodded and said, "I have to practice with Junho Oppa for our special stage."

"Oh. We're going back to our house together after the recording, right?" Sehun asked again.

Suzy nodded and fixed her hair before walking out of the room with Sehun beside her.

 

"They're finally out!" Baekhyun cheered upon seeing the two.

"Sister-in-law! We're hungry!" Chanyeol cried.

Suzy chuckled and said, "I'll cook right away."

Suzy quickly went to the kitchen and started taking out the groceries she bought.

"What are you going to cook?" Sehun asked.

"I was planning on making pancakes but it's almost lunch time. Good thing I bought some chicken. What do you want with it?" Suzy asked him.

"Fried Chicken." Kai suddenly said from behind Sehun.

Tao popped out and said, " Ani! Sweet and Spicy chicken!"

"Ya! Just pick one!" Sehun scolded the two.

Suzy laughed and said, "I can cook the fried chicken fast. Tao Oppa, I'll cook you some sweet and spicy chicken next time."

"You promise?" Tao said.

Suzy smiled at the latter and said, "I promise."

"Arasseo." Tao said before walking back to the living room.

"So you're making fried chicken?" Kai asked Suzy.

Suzy nodded and started cutting the chicken.

Kai stood beside Suzy and watched her cut it.

Sehun who just finished making the rice, walked towards the two and stood between them.

"You, go somewhere else. Stop hanging around my wife." Sehun told Kai.

"Ya, can't I watch her cook so I can learn?" Kai asked.

"Why? You don't even like to cook." Sehun stated.

"Brat." Kai jokingly said as he stepped away.

As Kai passed Suzy, he said, "Suji ya, if you get tired of him you can always come to me."

"Ya!" Sehun yelled.

Suzy chuckled at Sehun's jealous self.

 

After cooking and eating, Suzy had to go.

The others thanked her and bid farewell. Sehun walked her out.

"I'll see you later." Suzy told Sehun as she climbed on the van.

"Arasseo. Take care." Sehun said as he closed the door.

Suzy waved bye and the car drove away.

 

Sehun and the EXO members where waiting for their turn to perform inside their waiting room. 

He looked at the set list earlier and found out that Miss A will be performing after the Gentleman performance.

He opened their door and sat where he can see the people who pass by on the hallway.

"Ya, why open the door?" Kris asked.

"He's waiting for Suji to walk by." Xiumin answered instead of Sehun.

"Ya. You just saw her earlier!" Luhan stated.

Sehun ignored them and just looked out the door.

After a few minutes, he saw Suzy and Suzy saw him. She waved at him.

Sehun waved back and mouthed Hwaiting.

She smiled and made a heart using her hands before walking away.

"Aigoo!" Chen exclaimed upon seeing Sehun's happy expression.

"He's lovestruck." Lay commented.

Sehun chuckled and sat infront of the tv monitor.

"Why don't you just go there and stare at her while she's performing." Suho teased.

Sehun didn't say anything and just stared at the monitor.

After a while, he said. "My wife's awesome."

The others shaked there head.

 

Suzy finished all her performance and she was hanging out in their waiting room while watching EXO's performance and munching on some bread fans gave to them.

When the performance finished, she quickly walked towards the direction of EXO's waiting room.

She was almost there but she heard a familiar voice call out to her. "Suji ya.", the voice called again.

Suzy sighed and turned towards the direction of the voice and said, "Myungsoo Oppa."

 


Hello!

It's been a while. 

I'm sorry I wasn't able to update for a long time. 

I had mid terms and stuff going on at school and such.

I hope you all understand. 

I'll try to upload 2 more chapters this weekend but I can't promise. 

Also, I'd like to thank the new subscribers. :)

I am glad that you had taken a liking in my story.

As I said before, I will include the Gayo's and speed up the story a bit so I am in sync with

the current events. The next 2 chapters will cover the Gayo's and Holidays. :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Tell me how you spend the day since mine is quite dull.

Also feel free to add me. :) 

 

 

I heard about what happened in Indonesia. I know some of my subscribers are from there.

I am hoping and praying for everyone's safety in Indonesia.

Please include them in your prayers as well.