Chapter 2 - Coming out

Can't lie anymore
 
He pushed away the table in front of him, all the tasty chicken falled down to the floor and the glass and plates crashed into pieces. His parents eyes wided as his mom paniced about her dinner. "What are you doing On..." Her voice disappeared, she couldn't say a word. On that place where the table once standed, Onew was pressing his lips on Jonghyun's. Jonghyun, was to surprised to move his lips at first, he couldn't even get that he was kissed by Onew, the person he loved the most. Now he lived in a paradise, his only wish become true right infront of his eyes, well now his eyes  were closed as he opened his mouth and pressed it back against Onew's. Their lovely first kiss ended up in a romantic hug. This time Jonghyun had Onew's head on his shoulder, he knew his role. "Onew..." It was all his mother could say before her voice faded out again. "Mom, I know this all may seem wrong in your eyes but I truelly love Jonghyun, and always haved. Thanks to Jonghyun I started to realize how much I really cared about him and that I couldn't find myself living on without him. I want you to accept him as my boyfriend" Jonghyun couldn't believe his ears, he was about to faint now he felt how everything just spinned round and round, the only thing that kept him from lose himself was Onew beautiful words that sinked deep into his heart. A big smile appeared in Jonghyun's face, he was so happy he cried. Onew's dad saw right into his beloved son's heart and felt the love spreading around him like a big aura. "As long as you're happy we are happy. I'm glad you two found eachother" He couldn't do anything else than smile at Onew. 
Jonghyun spend the next three minutes to let his lips meet his new boyfriend's and pulled Onew's head closer with his left hand. He played a little with his black hair that smelled so good he could get paralized just by that good smell of his. Onew's parents had left them two alone for a while so they could spend their first minutes as a couple alone. Jonghyun got really in to the moment and pushed Onew closer to the couch. Just seconds later Onew could find himself under Jonghyun on the soft couch with his head laying on the edge. Onew kissed him back with all his powers but feeled a bit disapoited when he found out Jonghyun was stronger than him. The blackhaired boy got a good feeling spreading through his body while something wet entered his mouth, Jonghyun's toung. It was a wonderful feeling, if he knew this would be so easy he would've told him a lot earlier. The feeling of regret were soon all gone when they kept on making out. Jonghyun's sweet breathe was so cool, it made him calm but still all carried away. Onew wanted to have  just a little feeling of having the leading part so he pressed with all of his power over his boyfriend so he was on the top but when he least expect it Jonghyun's hands slowly went from his back down to his . They cuddled and kissed at the same time, Onew was so surprised that he losed his focus and landed on the bottom of the couch again. Jonghyun knew it still was a bit to much for Onew at the same time so he stopped the kiss and hugged him tight instead. Never had they felt so invovled in eachothers life before. "I'm sorry I didn't say this before right after you told your parents the truth...but I love you Onew. You wanted to know the answer of your question, right?" Onew nodded with a little blush. "I kissed you on the cheak. I couldn't seem to hold myself together if I couldn't get that chance to get just a little closer to you" Jonghyun had finally opened up his heart and could now share every single day with Onew. 
 
Minho who was the strongest of them all pushed in the door to their bandroom. "Onew? Jonghyun? Are you here?!" They weren't in there. "Taemin! Look in the THEIR room!" Key said with a voice Taemin never heard before, was he really that shocked? Slowly he went over to the second door on the other side of their big room. "Got it Key hyung" Minho hit Key on his head once. Key, that easally gets mad turned around against the old maknae and prepared to hit him back even harder but in his stomach. Minho cathed his hand before it did any damage to him.  He was really strong after all. "You think you can boss around Taemin like that without my promission?" He pulled him into the wall. "Be careful Key, I know you're as curious as us but still, take it easy will ya?" Key nodded and went out of Minho's grip. "Sorry Minho..." Minho smiled for cause of the reason that Key was so scared of him even tough Minho was younger. "Good, let's help Taemin look for them" Key smiled back and followed the other bandmember. 
"So Taeminie, you found them?" The maknae turned around against his hyung. "No, I have no clue where they can be" Key went frustrated. He wanted to  find them right away, he had so many questions that needed anwers and still couldn't believe it at all. Even tough he knew they were close he never ever had guessed they werer a couple, or were they really? It could just be Jonghyun that liked Onew hyung but still...everything was too much for pour Key. And what about that 'Taeminie'? And the way he got mad...Not Minho and Taemin too! "Uhm...you like eachother or something?" Key asked. Key got more worried when he heard the both of them laughing behind him, what was this?! "You heard him Minho-hyung? Hahaha" Minho high fived Taemin. "Yeah, I think he'd take this way too hard, now he thinks that every guy that is close to another is gay!" Their laugh continued for some minutes. "Okey, okey I get it now guys. I guess I'm overreacting" 
Later that evening the couple arrived to the bandroom. Onew opened the door and found all the other members waiting for them. 
 
To be continued...