Chapter 1 - How to tell you?

Can't lie anymore
 
JongHyun watched him fall asleep again, he did this almost every night, it was a secret ofcourse. He coulnd't stand even a minute away from his hyung. Just a glance of his black, soft hair and his sweet, innocent face was enought to make him feel like the luckiest boy in the world. He cried again, he shouldn't be so surprised why he's always so tired and have a headache in the mornings. If he just knew, everything would be so much easier, or wait....right he'd forget about the facts that he wasn't a girl and that all this were so completely wrong...While he tried to dry his tears, that had filled all his face by now he heard the most beautiful sound in the whole wide world. "Jonghyun...?" It was the sound of Onew saying his name. Wait a minute?! His eyes widend quickly when he realized his hyung was awake. "Uhm...I was just....forget it..." Jonghyung slowly blushed a bit. Onew didn't get this, why would he be awake now in the middle of the night when they had a big preformance tomorrow? He was too tired to think more about it so he just tried to fall asleep again. Phew! That was a close one! 
 
They all were in the practecing room in the morning. Taemin watched Jonghyun with suspicious eyes, it kinda creeped him out. How could he know? he thought. "Minho? There's something weird about Jonghyun hyung, he've seemed down the whole morning even on our first breakfast this week" Taemin was really curious about his friend. Minho nodded understanding. "You're right, he loves Tuesdays...wonder what happend?" Onew that just finished his dance part in 'Why so serious' they had been practicing this morning, turned around. "Something happend to Jonghyun?" Jonghyun heard what they said and didn't get less nervous now when Onew had joined their little conversation. What could he do now? If he would leave the room they would become even more suspicious and he couldn't interrupt them either, if so what would he say? "Hi, yeah I was just thinking of how much I like Onew and how I can't say that to him" No! That wasn't a sulusion..."JONGHYUN!" Onew screamed to his friend. He snapped out of his daydream. "O-onew hyung..." By now he couldn't speak proparly. He needed to save this situation. "W-why are you screaming at me?! I stand just a few meters away from you!" Onew put a soft hand on the other guy's shoulder and smiled as sweet as usual, now Jonghyun's heart sudenly started to beat faster. "I know, I just needed your attention..." Like he didn't already had that. "...How are you feeling?" he continued. His voice disappeared again, this alway happend when he needed it the most. His lips wouldn't move a muscle. Onew waved with his left hand in front of Jonghyun's face. "Why are you not answering me? Maybe you need some rest?" And there it was again...that beautiful smile he would kill for. Can love take your life slowly from the inside? It wouldn't surprise him if that was the thing going on in his uncontrollable body. They both walked to the other room for some rest. 
 How could he possibly start to feel normal again when Onew was next to him so close as now? Just don't look me in the... It was to late. His hyung had already looked him straight into his brown eyes. "I can get that you don't want to take this in that room but you can talk to me right? I'm your best friend after all, or am I wrong?" No, unfortunate you're not... "I-I d-don't know where to start...that's all..." He really hated to lie to him, how come he still trusted him? He felt a warm arm around his back trying to comfort him. Could this really be true? No! This must be a dream! Or...?  "I'm really worried about you, but I guess you already knew that. Sorry if I've been a bad friend...I just have been so busy lately. How could I make up to you?" Jonghyun didn't think before he spoke. "You could always kiss me..." he said with a low voice. "What'd you say?" Oh no! He heared me?! Who is he?? Clark Kent?!! "YOU HEARED ME?!?!" He was in a panic right now. "No, that's why I asked, you moron" That was a big relief for Jonghyun. He desided to do the best of the situation for now, so he continued to hug his best friend back for a while. Onew was glad he feeled a little better, at least it seemed that way but what was that he feeled on his cheek? Was it tears? Suddenly he had a flashback from this night when he found Jonghyun watching him in the middle of the night. That moment just before he had falled asleep for the second time, he know something happend but wasn't clearly sure about what. Something had touched his cheek, had it been lips?! Yeah, right his best friend Jonghyun would just kiss him like that on the cheek, impossible. 
 
Key and Taemin was cleaning in the music-studio. Key had done the floor and Taemin was just checking a few things in the cameraroom. He reed the names of the different cameraviews they were showing on the tv-screens. On one of them it'd say "Band-room". He was a little curious about what was on that tape from last night. He turned the tv on and the tape started to play. At first he just saw Minho, Key and himself sleeping in the first room but as the movie continue to play he saw Jonghyun walk around in the other room he was sharing with Onew. That idiot, why is he still up? Taemin thought for himself. He just kept on watching. A few minutes past on in the video and then Taemin saw something that made him drop the mics he had in his hands. "KEY!!" He screamed and ran to get him. Key didn't stop with the cleaning. "What? Why aren't you taking you responseabillity and clean a bit to huh?" For now Taemin didn't want to have a bad conversation plus he had BIG news to tell his hyung. "Just come with me, will you?" Key put away the vacumcleaner for a moment to follow him into the controllroom. "So? What's the big rush for? I can't see anything wrong with this room" Key was a bit sceptical to stop his job in the middle of it. "Look at the SCREENS!" Taemin was still in a huge shock. Key couldn't believe his eyes, in front of him was a video of Jonghyun kissing Onew! "WHAT?!?!?! I COULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT THAT JONGHYUN AND ONEW HYUNG WERE GAY!" 
Minho entered the room. "Hi, weren't you guys supposed to be cleaning? And what's the big deal with that video?" Taemin couldn't say a word so Key had to explain it to him. After a few minutes when they all had calmed down a bit they desided to talk to their friends.
 
Jonghyun and Onew had gone out for a dinner at Onew's place. It had been a while since Onew saw his parents because of all the SHINee tours and concerts. Ofcourse, Jonghyun always were welcome in their home. They entered the house. "Mom, dad I'm home!" A man walked down the stairs, it was Onew's dad. "Hello, it's been a while" Jonghyun said and smiled friendly. "Oh, hi Jonghyun! Nice to see you here again" Onew's dad said. 
While the parents prepared the dinner the two friends were out in the garden. The sun shined and they sat on a bench under a big three. It was a really romantic place, Jonghyun thought. If Jonghyun just could sit here beside Onew as his boyfriend instead of his best friend. The feeling came again, that lonely feeling of Onew being miles appart from him even thoug he was right on his left side, so close their shoulders where in touch. Jonghyun knew the thing he was about to do wa a bit risky to do in this kind of place but he couldn't stop himself from doing it. It was like his brain and body was disconected from eachother. Onew felt how Jonghyun's head was leaning on his shoulder and he put on hand on his big cheast. "J-Jongh-hyun w-what are you doing?" He tried to ignore that flaskback of his, how that wet but sweet feeling filled his cheek and spread to the rest of his body. And that imagnation of Jonghyun, could it really be him? First a soft kiss on the cheak and now this? He needed to make sure if it was him or not but was a bit shy to ask. "W-when I was asleep...did you d-do anything to me?" He blushed, he wasn't sure if it was for that akward question or if it was for the reason Jonghyun was leaning even more on his sholder. He could feel his warmth spread through his body and he wanted to lay his arm around him again, just like before but was to afraid. "W-well it depends on how you mean DO?" Jonghyun shyly answered. Onew couldn't hold it in anymore. "You kissed me right?" He looked him into his eyes and moved his head closer to his friends. When they only were a few milimeters from eachother a loud voice came from the house. "Time to eat now guys!" The both of them realized that what they did and did without a word slowly walk back to the building, red like tomatoes.
Onew's mom looked worried when she realized her son wasn't as talkative as he use to. He didn't eat that much either. "Have something happend? Is it anything wrong with my food?" She asked. Onew's father that almost had finished his first plate of food glanced on his son too. "I know you love chicken so why can't you just tell us what's wrong son?" Well, how could he tell them about that little accident this last night and what they almost did just now? They wouldn't understand, he knew that or it was more a feeling of his. Jonghyun acted the same as him right now, both too scared to say something. Onew had a great idea, or kinda bad if you look to all damage he would do but still it was easier than telling them everything. Should he do it? But what about Jonghyun...he wasn't sure if he felt the same way even tough he had get a lot of signs. At least it was worth a try. 
 
To be continued...