Chapter 6 - Nervousness & Jealosy

Can't lie anymore

And so Friday arrived. A last look in the mirror before Jonghyun left, at least the hair was in the right position. Unsure what to wear he’d just took a grey tanktop with a black hoodie, cool and chill.

 

There she was waiting at the busstation. He exminded her from head to toe. A pink springjacket, black tights and the girl even  wore a cute hat. It was a miracle for a ordinary person to resist her girly charm. His heart pounded just a little faster. Damn girl!

“Annyoung, Jonghyun-ah. Long time no see” She began the conversation smothly.

“Annyoung Yoona dongseang. It was a while ago. How’ve you been?”

She smiled and was happy that he didn’t ignore her as he thought he would. Even though he behaved she didn’t dare to hug him, it wasn’t the right time.

“Just fine, a little tight schedule but it’s okay, nothing I’m not used to. What about you Oppa?”

Oppa? Bling Bling was chocked, she used to call him ‘Jong Jagiya’ and he was so used to it that this felt weird somehow. But the fact was they weren’t dating anymore and Jonghyun had Onew now so...Onew, where are you?

“Are you listening to me?” Jonghyun snapped out of his thoughts and faced Yoona.

“Oh! Yeah...mianhae, what were we talking about just now?”

This was making the girl curious, he was hiding something from her but what could it be? Of course he’s going through a tuff time, if you look on his schedule there are almost no free time at all. She thought it through again and concluded that it wasn’t an excuse because every k-pop artist were in the same boat, it had to be something else. Yoona ignored his question.

“What are you thinking about? When you act like that you’re worrying me”

Jonghyun’s eyes wided just for a second but tried to stay calm. Curious Yoona! Why do you have to put me into this situation? He couldn’t tell her that he desperately was thinking about his hyung.

Yoona’s next move surprised the boy. She put her hands on both sides of his face to be sure that she had his attention. Her eyes looked innocent as she frowned. Jonghyun couldn’t seem to just pull away those small, warm hands from himself and waited for her to say something.

“Please, say something. I beg you. I can sense something is wrong. Talk to me”

Jonghyun’s gaze slowly moved from her eyes. The strong will to avoid all this grown bigger as he once again caused his eyes to widen. She pulled him into an embrace.

“Okay, you don’t have to tell me, but try to not overextend you later”

He had completly lost all of his vocabulary at this point. Yoona noticed his reaction which was a mix of fear and chock and so she let go of him.

“Let’s head for the practice room, shall we?”

Jonghyun nodded and they started walking.


 

Minho’s body shook. He crumpled the piece of cardboard and it fell all way down until it reached the cold floor. The anger grown bigger by the fact that he didn’t know where to look for him, there was about a hundred opptunities of places he might be on. In the middle of his panic he turned against Taesun with wondering eyes. Taemin’s brother understood the gesture and swallowed one time before he gave him the answer he was waiting for.

“He might have gone home. Last time I spoke to him was yesterday and then he told me that he never ever wanted to preforme again” Taesun was worried about his brother and ask if he could come with Minho, he hesitated at first but went along with it when Taesun came up with an idea.

“If I go home with you I can take care of umma and appa while you go and search for nam-dongsaeng” The brown haired boys gently recieves the rose from the other boy. He forced a smile when he looked at it. Taemin, please don’t leave me.

 

They took the bus and arrived at Lee’s place. The car wasn’t parked outside. Maybe they had gone somewhere? As they went closer to the house, Minho felt how his pace rose and his heart skipped a beat when Taesun opened the door.

“Yah! Is anyone here?” The black haired boy started to seach through the first floor as Flaming Charisma head for the second. There it was, Taemin’s room. For a second he just stand there in the in the hall and took a deep breathe before he entered.

“Taeminnie~? You’re here?”

No answer. The bed was empty, no signs of him being somewhere else in there either. Fortunatly, Minho knew him way too well so he wouldn’t leave without looking at the least likely places too. Not under the desk, not behind the couch, he’d even check his hamper.

When Minho almost had lost all hope he remembered the walk-in-closet. Slowly the closet door slid open and just like these horror movies there was someone sitting there on the cold floor alone in the dark, Taemin.

“I found you!” Soon two big arms embraced the skinny boy. “You fool! I was worried to death!”

A smile appeared on the younger boys face as tears fell down his cheeks.

“Mianhae, I wont do this again. I can’t imagine a life where you don’t exist... or the others”

“Me neither” They stoped talking and just enjoyed the moment for a while.



 

TWO DAYS LATER


 

“Yes it’s true! I saw them with my own eyes!” Key almost shouted out.

Onew had just got back and got welcomed by a overexited Key. He couldn’t even unpack his bags without being disturbed, but that’s life he thought as he continued listning to his friend.

“They had this cute conversation and they even hugged!!”

Dubu’s eyes widen as he felt how the jealosy grown bigger. A part of him wouldn’t believe any of it because he trusted Jonghyun, right?

“Haah, you’re so funny Key! Why would he see Yoona when they broke up 3 mouths ago? And on otherhand, he gots me” He still hoped for all this to be a joke.

 Just when the pink boy where about to say something the door slamed open. Key faced the person with surprised eyes.

“Speaking of the devil…”

 

 

To be continued...

 

(A/N: Plz subscribe and comment so I know what you think! ^w~)