Chapter 4 - Poor Maknae

Can't lie anymore
 
"Hey, guys! You wont believe what just happend!" Taemin gave Minho a confused glance. Something was wrong again, Key felt it. Unable to talk Minho slowly reached the floor. The maknae's small eyes looked into his hyung's eyes. The younger boy had always been good in understanding people but somehow Minho was that kind of person that no one understands. "Talk to me" The eyes widen even more. Oh! That feeling...no answer. Why would Taemin always get this nervous when it comes to comforting? He didn't know it himself. A hard grip around the makanes skinny left arm was the only reaction he got from the brown haired boy. Ouch! That hurts! He tried to keep it together trough the pain, Minho was strong. Just for a second he were about to lose control but when he relized he'd hurt Taemin he let go. The place where he just had his hand was now red and looked kinda bad. Taemin kept it together but Minho felt too guilty, soon a tear slowly fell down his cheek. How could you hurt Taeminie like  this? He said to himself. The only thing he could think of right now was giving the maknae a warm hug as an apology. Big arms around the blond boy's shoulders and they pushed him close, at this point their faces were about five centimeters away from eachother. Taemin's heart started to pound in a way it never had before. Minho could feel how nervous he was just by look him in the eyes, they had losed focus. Never had the maknae's eyes looked so beautiful like now. The brown haired boy couldn't seem to look away from them and continued embrace the other boy. Poor Taeminnie didn't know what to do, he shyly looked away and kept in mind that Key was watching them with suscpicious eyes. Flaming Charisma thought about the other two love birds in the band and considered that this opportunity wasn't that bad anyway. With just one hand Taemin's hyung pulled mig even closer but this time was different, their lips met. Minho had won the war against his feelings for once, the heat filled his body but all you could see was a little blush on his cheeks. Could a heart pound more than this he'd ask himself. So close that Taemin could feel his very breathe between the moments the soft lips started to moved faster and  faster. A chill send down the younger boys spine still unable to move or resist. It all somehow felt weird but soon enough he'd realize he liked it.             Slowly a small, skinny hand landed on Minho's cheast and the other boy totally losted focus of the kiss. It was no use but to stop, but atleast it was enough for now. The embrace ended and this damn feeling father through his body. He still had a warm wrist in his grip and hesitated to let go. When two wided eyes suddenly appeared there was no other choice than venture. Ofcourse the eyes belonged to the curious Key as always and what else reaction could you possibly expect in this situation? A chair fell to the floor when the boy in pink t-shirt raised up to keep both of his hands in front of the mouth. He should be used to this sort of thing by now so he had no idea why he had to act this foolish, almost like a small child who by accident watch a scene from a horror movie and now couldn't sleep. Wake up Key! This all is just a bad dream and when you close your eyes and open then again all this will be gone for sure. It was worth a try. The brown, innocent eye closed to soon be back opened again. To his big surprise the picture he had imagine wasn't exactly what he saw, his friends sure were there and they was standing a bit too close to look like friends in his point of the view. Soon a loud noise filled the room when Key fell down to his knees. "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Taemin's heartbeats were real loud too and the feeling of joy he just had were all blown away. It wouldn't take long before a slam in the door ended the scene. The maknae left with tearful eyes. 
 
To be continued...