Chapter 3 - Here comes trouble

Can't lie anymore
 
Jonghyun were just behind Onew holding his hand. Quickly he droped the other hand when he saw Key's surprised face starring straight at him. Onew tried to look innocent while he closed the door again after them. Jonghyun was a bit too scared to take a seat in the couch next to Key so he took the emphty seat in one of the chairs. "Stop pretend like nothing's going on between you two, we already know" Minho began. Onew's eyes wided and he glanced at Jonghyun. "B-but n-nothing..." Onew tried but realized it was no idea. "We all saw you guys on tape!" Key said a little more serious. "H-how?" Jonghyun didn't understand, they had been at Onew's place...they couldn't have seen them there. Taemin moved his head closer to Jonghyun. "I-I was in the controllroom when I saw your kiss with Onew on tape" Taemin was a little embarresed but tried his very best. Soon Jonghyun was on his feets. "IT WERE RECORDED?!" He paniced even more now even tough he knew Onew feeled the same way he wasn't ready to share everything with others just yet! "Yepp, so tell us the truth now or should we all watch the tape together, what'd you think?" Key wanted to know more. Jonghyun was just about to collapse but Onew lay a calming hand on his cheast. "Don't. We can tell them right? They are our friends and my parents already know. And if Key is that curious we need to show him because he doesn't seem like he can wait any longer, right Jonghyun?" The others laughted and starred at Key that was red like a tomato and looked down cause of the akward situation. He didn't expect that kind of action from Onew. The leader slowly closed his eyes and got a little closer to Jonghyun. All members was completly quiet and no one moved.  Jonghyun were still afraid of showing them and took one step back. "O-Onew hyung...". Without a word the black haired boy took his boyfriend's hand and pushed his lips on Jonghyun's. He wanted to kiss him back but was in a quite big shock, he couldn't move but when Onew started to pull him closer he'd close his eyes. Everything felt so damn right at that one moment but still he got the feeling he wanted everything to stop right now because they couldn't go on like this, right? This all were too wrong and all the people around them that wouldn't accept this fact. Jonghyun hated to lie, espacially to himself but this were the only thing to do in this situation. Then it hit him, I can't tell Onew. He would be so disapointed at him and he might even get sad. Imagine his beloved boy to cry hurt him so badly that  he just continued focus on the wonderful kiss they were in the middle of. "Oh...uhm...t-this i-is" Key started, he still was so chocked he couldn't move even a centimeter. Soon he got a small punch in his stomach, it was Taemin. "Schh!" It was almost like a movie, everyone was quiet and had their eyes on the scene infront of them. Onew had enough for now so he'd slowly let go of Jonghyun and went out of the room. Minho could't believe it. "That's it?! He just left without saying anything?? What a chicken!" Unfortnatly Onew hadn't closed the door yet so you could hear a low voice say "I heard that!" Minho got a bit embarresed, it wasn't ment to turn out that way. "Okey, I believe the part with you two dating and everything but could you tell us Jong, do you two sleep together?" Jonghyun got totally lost from his thoughts. "WAIT WHAT??!!" Key overeacted again. "I-IS THAT A YES?!!" Jonghyun was a bit carried away of the question and couldn't stop himself from get the picture of him and Onew sharing the same bed. It wouldn't be too bad. No! I can't think that way right now! "OFCOURSE NOT!" He answered red as a tomato. Minho glanced at Taemin and asked him with a whisper "Can we really accept this?" Taemin thought about it for a few seconds. He like Jonghyun, he was almost like a brother to him and Onew always cheared him up, he couldn't just let go of them like that so in that case he guessed it would be okay after all. Quite emberrest by the question he nodded quikly and slowly looked up on his friends face. A big smile welcomed him when he finally looked straight on his hyung. "Thank you Taemin" 
 
A few days later...
 
"Good morning sunshine!" Onew felt something warm around his waist, to his surprise it was Jonghyun's arm. Oh, that's right! We share bed from now on. Onew had almost forgot that but he was so happy about it and couldn't stop himself from laught a bit. "What's so funny all of a sudden? Am I making a funny face?!" He tickled his boyfriend and pushed him up against the wall. "Hey! Stop tha..." Their lips met. He were in a real good shape this morning, Jonghyun felt like everything was possible. Onew shivered a bit while he pressed the other boy closer. The warmth of the blond boy's body heated the leader up. Mmh, everything were perfect, this was one of the greatest feelings in the world according to Onew, too bad they couldn't do like this every morning. Onew losed his sense of control and just let Jonghyun keep on making out with his as he grabbed on to the t-shirt he was wearing. It feld down to the cold floor below. For a minute it was hard to breathe, Jonghyun wasn't used to this...really he didn't know where to begin or how to continue so he kept on guessing and take the few chances he got. Sudenly the leaders face turned red like a tomato, Jonghyun kissed his neck and let his lips move down his cheast. Are we really doing this?! He didn't want to stop but still he was curious. 
 The door smacked and someone walked in to the appartment. "Morning guys! You're awake? I was just..." Minho's eyes widen. In front of him his two band members were in a bed. He turned around and slamed the door behind his as he left the room again. Onew pushed away his boyfriend from his cheast. "What have we done?!"