It's Okay

I Cant Let You Go

* You were sitting outside your house crying *

MS : Aishh I just come back from America and the first thing I see is my cousin crying??
* You look up and see your cousin Myungsoo and you immediately hug him *
MS : Awww you missed me that much??
JR : Myungsoo oppa, help me?! Please.. 
MS : Those tears weren't for me?? Ouch!
JR : Oppa, I'm not joking! P-Please.. * cries *
MS : W-What's wrong? 

* You tell Myungsoo everything and he's so mad at Jae Hyuk *

JR : I need to see him oppa please do something..
MS : I'll take you there!
JR : Really??
MS : *nods* You stay there while I speak to Jae Hyuk.
*You agree and he takes you to the hospital. You see Luhan standing outside and go towards him* 
LH : Why are you here?! 
JR : I'm sorry, I know I'm the reason he's hurting but-
LH : Yes, you're exactly the reason for him being in this state
*Kyungsoo comes out and stops you from leaving* 
KS: He's just really worried about Kai, so he's getting mad at you. Luhan doesn't really hate you. You can't leave without meeting Kai..
JR : Thanks Kyungsoo oppa~

*You go inside and meet Kai*

K  : You came?
JR : I'm so sorry for everything.. I feel so helpless.. you were getting hurt right in front of me and I couldn't do anything to protect you. I would completely understand if you hated me and never wanted to see me again.. I'm sorry, I really mean it..
K  : Please don't be like that, I don't hate you.. I never could.. I've already said this but I'll say it again, I'm never giving up on us, you're only mine, you know that right? 
JR : *you smile and tears fall down your face*
K  : Yah! Why are you crying?? You know I don't like seeing tears in your eyes.. 
JR: You love me so much, why? * hugs him tightly *
K  : Ah ah apa! (Ah, it hurts!)
JR : Oppa are you okay?? Should I call the docto--
*Kai kisses you and smiles at you cutely* 
K  : This medicine is the most effective~~ 
JR : Yah! Jong In oppa! You really scared me! 

( Back at your house, Myungsoo waits for Jae Hyuk and when he finally arrives. Myungsoo yells at him telling him how could he hurt the guy that really loves you. Jae Hyuk tries to convince him that Kai's not the right guy for you, and makes up some lies. But Myungsoo tells him, 'The guy that got beaten up only to make sure that she didn't get a single scratch and didn't even touch you, when he's capable of knocking you out in less than 30 seconds if he's not the right guy for my cousin then I don't know who is..' after a long talk Jae Hyuk agrees and Myungsoo calls you saying that he's sorted Jae Hyuk out and he's come back from America to stay with you guys so Jae Hyuk can't go back on his words)

* You tell Jong In everything and he's really happy, but you suddenly frown.. *
K  : Yah! What's wrong?
JR : If only Myungsoo oppa came earlier, you wouldn't be hurting like this
K  : Aish! Chugule?! (Do you wanna die?!)
JR : I'm really sorr..
* Kai kisses you * 
K  : I love you a lot and because I do, you can't be like this. You need to smile whenever you see me, not feel upset and blame yourself, okay. 
* You smile making him smile too. Jong In grabs your wrists wrapping them around his waist and kisses you again *