Getting You Back

I Cant Let You Go

* Kai kept thinking about what you said. He knew your brother was making things really hard for you and he wanted that to stop. He kept thinking of what he should do but didn't know and the fact that you were so upset today really hurt him. Kai ended up going to the bar and got drunk. He rang Lay and told him everything. Lay came over and took Kai back to the dorm *

 

KR : Is Kai okay?

L  : Yeah, he fell asleep when I was bringing him back.

LH : So…. What’s the plan?

CY : Guys I got a plan!

S  : Shut up hyung!

CY : WHAT?

S  : SHUT UP!

CY : Chugule?! ( Wanna die?! )

KS : Quit it you both!   * Sehun and Chanyeol stop arguing *

KR : If her brother and his friends do try to hurt Kai again, let's just beat them up. Kai let it go last time, but again?

L  : Guys I think he's making her move schools.. I saw him talking with the principle yesterday….

SH : If she met hyung just now, then she's leaving tomorrow??

LH : We don't have much time? What should we do??

CY : Leave it to me guys!    *Chanyeol rings P.O and walks away, they just ignore him* 
KS : I've got a plan~~    *smiles and the guys agree*

 

* Chanyeol gets together with P.O, Kyung and Zico and they head towards your house.. Chanyeol texts you to come see him outside your house quickly. You come out but don't see him.. Just then Kyung and Zico quickly cover your mouth and take you to the car. Chanyeol drives off….. *

 

CY : MISSION 'KIDNAP KAI'S LADY' SUCCESSFUL BABY!!
Z, KY, P.O : AH YEAHH~~! 
Y: Chanyeol what the??! 

 

* When you reach the dorm Chanyeol takes you in and you continuously ask for an explanation but he says nothing and you eventually give up.. * 

 

You tell the guys what happened and Chanyeol gets death glares from everyone in the room. 

 

C  : 'Hyung you KIDNAPPED her?'
B : Can you please explain what are you going to do after that?
CY : I was gonna let you guys think about that~~
X  : PARK CHANYEOL you're so dead!!

 

* Kai wakes up due to all the noise *

 

K  : What are you guys do-

* he stops when he sees you, then rubs his eyes. *

K  : Jae Ri-ah?

L  : Chanyeol brought her here.
JR : *hugs Xiumin*  I'm sorry oppa, I didn't want to worry you.

K  : Its okay…

JR : What should I do? My brother's making me move tomorrow night.. I really don't want to go but he says that he will-

K  : Don't worry he won't do anything to me.. but he'll be mad at you if you don't go back home right now, so I'll take you home.

JR : : I don't want to go! If I go now~ I won't be able to see you again.. Rome oppa will make sure that I can't see you again.

* Kai pull you into a hug *

JR : I don’t want to lose you….

K  : You trust me right?

JR : * nods *

K  : He can never take you away from me…… I won’t allow it to happen. Don’t worry okay?