Something Wrong

I Cant Let You Go

It has been another year since you and Kai were together.

But now you feel kind of insecure. You felt someone following you around just like before you and Kai got together. Every time you went out with Kai, you always saw someone, at least someone looking at you every time you turn your head around to see if anyone was following.

And yes you saw it.

One of the guys from your brothers gang was always following you. And you knew just who was it. It was his closest and best friend, Min Hyuk. You knew it was Min Hyuk because he is always at your house playing games with your brother. He is the best friend Jae Hyuk has ever had.

At first you just let it go because you thought Jae Hyuk just asked his friends to watch over you so you wont get hurt or something.

But you had this weird feeling. You thought Min Hyuk was there for another reason and not to look over you. Seeing him every time you were out of the house was weird. Why would he want to waste his precious time to just look over a best friends little sister. And its not like you don’t have someone to protect you.

 

At home,

* Jae Ri POV *

“Oppa, I’m going out again. I’ll be back by 12.” I said as usual before I went out. There was no answer. I went to look for my brother. I found him in his study room with his headphones on. I went closer and said, “Oppa, I’m going out.” He just stared at me, “Why do you always go out with that guy and his group?” “Wae oppa? Anything wrong?” I asked. “Nothing, come back by 10.” “But oppa-” “No buts or you will not go out with him anymore.” He quickly replied.

I had no other choice but to listen to him. I had a walk and coffee with Kai.

I looked at my watch and sighed, 9.56. “Oppa, I hace to go back now.” “Why? It’s so early.” Kai asked. “I don’t know oppa… It’s just- I don’t know what’s with Jae Hyuk Oppa he seems very angry everytime I go out with you or the other members…..” I answered.

“Nevermind, I will go talk to him.” “No oppa, I think he is angry with EXO or something….. You better not see him…… I’m scared he will hurt you….” I told him. “No I will go.” Kai insisted.

“Oppa, lets go now I’m scared Jae Hyuk oppa will scold me…” I said again looking at my watch. “Okay. Kaja!” Kai pulled my hand.

 

* Kai POV *

“We’re here. Go before your brother comes chasing me.” I kissed her forehead. “Night oppa.” She gave me a big hug.

‘Nevermind Jae Ri. I will talk to him. I’m the reason we can’t hang out all the time.’ I whispered.