Hurt

I Cant Let You Go

* You and Kai arrive outside your house and suddenly Jae Hyuk appears before you with Leo and Minhyuk *

 

JH : You crazy bastard! You’re really something aren’t you? Turning up at my place, knowing how much I hate you!

JR : Oppa, Kai has nothing to do with that. And he’s the reason I returned home…

JH : Are you saying that you would have stayed with him?

* You realized your brother was drunk *

JH : You’re really asking for this aren’t you?!

 

* Jae Hyuk was about to slap you so you closed your eyes. But then his hand didn’t touch you so you opened your eyes and saw Kai stopping him hitting you *

K  : I’ve never said anything to you since you were her brother….. But I will never let you hurt Jae Ri!

JH : Is that so? How about you getting hurt instead ?! * and he straight away punch Kai’s stomach. *

JR : Oppa please! Stop! Don’t do this! Stop Please! * take out your phone * I’m calling Tao!

JH : Leo!

 

* Leo grabs your wrist tightly pulling you towards himself * Hope you enjoy watching this!

Jae Hyuk and Minhyuk start punching Kai.

JR : Don’t please! * You cry and cry but Jae Hyuk doesn’t care and continues to hurt him *

 

* What nobody knew, even you, is that when you took out your phone you already press the call button so Tao got your call. And Tao heard everything that was happening there so He and Luhan went there. *

 

Jae Hyuk and Minhyuk finally stop and Kai falls to the ground.. He slowly walks towards you. Tears keep on falling down your cheeks seeing him injured like that. Your heart hurts so much right now. Knowing that you’re the reason Kai is in pain… He wipes away your tears, smile even though it hurts, and lean forward kissing you. By that time Leo had let you go. He pulls away and holds your hands.

 

K  : I promise I’m not giving up on us…

JH : You really want to die do you?!

 

     * Jae Hyuk was about to punch Kai again but Tao stopped him. *

     T  : I’m not going to hold back any longer.

* Minhyuk and Leo know that they cannot win over Tao and Luhan so they ran away. Tao and Luhan beat up Jae Hyuk. *      

 

T  : Why on earth would you want to beat him up?! What is his crime? Loving your sister?! You want to beat up some one because of Hana then hit me! Kai doesn’t deserve this! I’m dating Hana! Not Kai!

Have you ever thought why she left you? ( just to remind you Hana is Jae Hyuk’s ex-girlfriend. )

 

LH : I’m so mad now! Kai why didn’t you just take him down?!

* Jae Hyuk was unconscious so Tao and Luhan brought Kai to the hospital. *