A Little Freedom

I Cant Let You Go

You and Kai had been in a relationship for almost 1 year. You feel really safe and happy. You also felt a little free because your brother, Jae Hyuk, wasn’t following you around wherever you went. Since your parents weren’t there anymore Jae Hyuk had to take care of you.

Now at least you have Kai to take care of you, so Jae Hyuk will have time to spend with his girlfriend, Hana.

* Jae Hyuk POV *

‘I think I can leave Jae Ri to Kai. He seems a little trustable. I shall try.’ I thought. ‘At least I will have some time to spend with my baby.’ I smiled.

“Hana, lets go have steamboat. I feel like eating that. Nae?” I called Hana. “I’ll pick you up at your house in 15 minutes.” “Okay. I’ll dress up first.” Hana answered.

* Jae Ri POV *

“Oppa, I’m going out with Kai. I’ll be back by 11 okay?” I told my brother. “Arraseo, Remember be back by then or I’ll lock you out.” he joked. “Oppa~” I pouted. “Ok. I’m going out with Hana too.” Jae Hyuk answered.

I waited for Kai at the park near your house. After a while he came. “Hey. Wanna go now?” Kai asked. “Ok. But can we walk for a while I miss this park. It brings back the nice memories I had with my family.” I requested.

We walked and walked then we sat down on a bench and looked at the moon. I just stared at the two brightest stars nearest to the moon. “I hope they are happy there. I miss them so much.” I sighed. “They are always watching over you.” Kai said trying to comfort me. I leaned my head in his shoulder and eventually slept after a while.

* Kai POV *

‘Wow, she sleeps real fast’ I thought. ‘I think I should bring her home.’ I carried her back to her house and knocked on the door. There was no answer so I turned the door knob. It wasn’t locked so I went into her room and lay her on the bed. I left a note on the side table.

* Jae Ri POV *

I opened my eyes and walked to the kitchen to have a drink. When I was nearing the kitchen I could hear someone cooking in the kitchen. “Who’s that??” The figure turned around and smile at me. “Mom? Is that really you?” I asked. “Morning honey. Come I made you breakfast. Your favourite pancakes.”  She said.

“Am I dreaming now?” I asked myself. “Come have breakfast. It’s gonna get cold.” She said again. “Morning. Can I have coffee?” another figure said. “Dad?” I rubbed my eyes. This can’t be true. “Morning Jae Ri. Where’s your brother?” he said again. “I-I’ll go call him.” I said in disbelieve.

“Yah! Jae Hyuk oppa! Wake up now! Come have breakfast!” I shouted from outside his room since he locked the door. “What?” he opened the door asking me angrily. “Breakfast is ready.” I repeated my sentence. “Mom made pancakes.”

All four of us sat at the dining table having breakfast. We chatted happily. We were planning to go to the amusement park for the day since dad has a day off. After having my bath I was walking down the stairs when I tripped and fell.

Then I woke up. I saw my brother trying to wake me up. “Yah! Time to go to school!” Jae Hyuk said. “I couldn’t wake you up so I rolled you off the bed instead.”

I sat up. I rubbed my eyes. “Oh…. It was only just a dream.” I sighed.