Leaving You

I Cant Let You Go

You really like Kai and he likes you too. But later on you found out Jae Hyuk is against your love.

 

You stood at the park at night waiting for Kai.

JR : Kai oppa… Where are you?

Then you felt someone backhug you.

JR : Oh! Oppa You came?

K  : My girl calls me and I don’t turn up? Never gonna happen.

You turn around and hugged Kai. You couldn’t hold back your tears thinking that you’re already leaving him. You hugged him and cried.

K  : Jae Ri-ah…what’s wrong? * while wipping away you tears *

JR : Oppa, I love you only~ Remember that okay…..

K  : Yah! Jae Ri-ah! Why are you saying that? You’re not leaving me right? You know I won’t let that happen!

Then Kai pull you in for a kiss.

JR : Oppa, I miss you sooo much….

K  : I missed you too.

 

* Flashback *

JH : Why don't you understand? 
Jr : Oppa, I love him! Why can't you understand how much I love him? How much he means to me?? 
JH : If you meet him again, I'm going to make sure you regret it..
JR : I'm going to meet Kai oppa right now! 
* You were about to leave but stopped when you heard what your brother just said *
JH : Do you remember that day when Kai had a bruise on his face? And he told you that he fell while practicing?
JR : No way.. you didn't.. 
* Jae Hyuk nodded *
JH: I'm still surprised that he didn't tell you though. * smirking *
JR : Oppa please stop this. Do you realise how much you're hurting me?? 
JH: Leave him and everything will be fine..
JR: I can't, I won't..
JH: You know what I can have the guys do to him.
JR: OPPA!!! Are you really my brother? How can you threaten to hurt the guy I love?!! 
JH : Fine then be the reason he gets hurt. 

* You cried so much that night and after thinking about it a lot you went to your brother and told him that you'd leave from Kai's life only if he let you meet Kai for one last time and he agreed.. *

* End of Flashback *

 

K  : Yah! Why are you so quiet today?

JR : I am?

* Kai nodded *

JR : It’s nothing… I am just a bit tired….

K  : Sit down~

* You and Kai sat on the bench and you lay down resting your head on Kai’s lap. *

 

* You feel asleep. It was getting late but Kai didn’t want to wake you up so he piggy back you home*

On the way home, he kept wondering what was going through your mind. He could tell that you were really bothered by something. After a few minutes, you started sleep talking.

JR : Jae Hyuk oppa, p-p-please…

* Kai stopped walking. *

JR : Please don’t hurt Kai oppa…. Kai oppa, how can I leave you? You’ll hurt if I leave you and if I don’t Jae Hyuk oppa will hurt you more… Oppa ottokae?

* Kai finally understand why you were upset. *

K  : He told you everything…… did he? It’s gonna be alright Jae Ri-ah…. I’ll fix it.

Then he continue taking you back home.

 

* You arrive at your house and Kai wakes you up. *

JR : Omo! I fell asleep?? Sorry oppa! Jeongmal mianhae~

K  : Why are you apologizing? You were really tired. We can talk another time. Arraseo? Go in and sleep well.

JR : * but I wont see you again…..*

K  : I love you * kisses your forehead *

JR : I love you more Kai oppa~

K  : Annyeong~

JR :  but I don’t want to go in yet….. * hugs Kai tightly *

K  : I don't want you to go either but I definetly don't want your brother getting mad at you. So quickly go inside, okay? 

* You agree and were going in but Kai grabs your wrist stopping you. You gave him a confused look and he points towards his cheek. You smile and give him a kiss making him smile too. *

K  : Bye~!

JR : Bye oppa!