LAY'S PICK-UP LINE FOR WENDY

EXO PICK-UP LINES

It was the end of class, Wendy's friends are waiting for her by the school gate by now. She stayed behind because of some club activities.

"The lady goes under."

She turn around and there were to guys forming a human arch with their arms. They were on skateboards. She bends down afraid that she might be hit with them. The two guys exchanges high fives as their plan succeded.

"YAH!" Wendy calls out, a little pissed.

But they just roll away and laugh at her.

Every dismissal the school ground will be filled with skate dudes showing off some stunts and tricks.

 

As Wendy continued walking a guy caught her attention; he was also in a skateboard. He was about to do an exhibition when he tripped and he landed on his back. She knows that things like this happens so she run towards him when he didn't flinch.

"Are you okay?" You kneel down to check his damage, if he is supose to be moved from his position. 

He blinked his eyes. "For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now i see tha I am very much alive..."

His fellow skateboarder buddies rush to him. Calling him by the name Lay.

"And heaven was brought to me." He continued as he looked into Wendy's eyes.