SUHO'S PICK-UP LINE FOR KRYSTAL

EXO PICK-UP LINES

(Umma's Note: If you want to be a character. Just message me https://www.facebook.com/FururuDesuOfficial?ref=hl .)

 

For study session the class went to the library to study. Next week will be the examinition week.

Suho was tapping his fingertips gently on the table. Krystal was sitting on the opposite side of him. Once in a while he will sigh then write something down and poke his forehead with the eraser on the other end of the pencil.

"What?" Krystal hisses under her breath as he sighed with frustration.

He scratches his head. "Physics is giving me a hard time." Suho whispers back.

Kyrstal rolled her eyes on him because she thinks it is quite impossibe if he is having a hard time on Physics because Suho always tops in class.

"What problem? Your sighs are making me feel distracted and uneasy."

He pulls the opned book closer to him. "If CAR A and CAR B left at the same time with CAR A at the speed of 160kph and CAR B at 186kph..." His voice is louder at each word that he will read. Making Krystal's eyes widen. He smiled. "How long will I wait for you to be mine?"

You classmates ends up cheering for them while the librarian keeps ringing the bell on her table.

 

(Umma's Note: Suho is my bias. Thank you to my friend who shared this pick-up line to me)