BAEKHYUN'S PICK-UP LINE FOR MHAI

EXO PICK-UP LINES

(Umma's Note: If you want to be a character. Just message me https://www.facebook.com/FururuDesuOfficial?ref=hl .)
 

It was already late when all the school practices are done. Everyone is busy for the upcoming Sports Festival. Some students even have some night practice.

 

The street lights were already on when Mhai walks home. She was exhausted and at the same time in protest because of the bring home exam her teacher in History gave this morning.

 

Somebody was calling for her name, and from a distance she saw Baekhyun running towards her. He is your neighbor-classmate and usually you two goes home together.He was catching his breath when he stops beside Mhai.

 

"Baekhyun," you looked at him and gently caress his back. "Have you been chased or what?" 

He shook his head. "I run because I know it was you that I just saw." Baekhyun stands straight. "You didn't wait for me Mhai."

You looked at him as he was trying to breath properly. "Because you still have dance practice silly." She smiled at him.

 

Baekhyun stops walking and looks up on the street light. "Somebody should really fix that."

You nodded. "It's been the fifth day since I noticed that."

"I've nbeen comparing you to a lightbulb." He said smiling.

Mhai thought that it might not be offensive because he was smiling. "Why?"

"Because you always light up my world."