SEHUN'S PICK-UP LINE FOR EVANGELINE

EXO PICK-UP LINES

 

(Umma's Note: If you want to be a character. Just message me https://www.facebook.com/FururuDesuOfficial?ref=hl .)

 

Tonight is the awaited night.

 

Tonight is the Juniors and Senior Promenade.

 

Evangeline's family has been teasing her for about two weeks now. This is the first time that she will be attending in a formal event. Well maybe except on her Aunt's weeding because she escaped early on the event.

 

Everybody will be wearing dresses which Evangeline hates to the guts. Because she is the type of girl who is contented with baggy tshirts, jeans and sneakers. In other words,Evangeline is a little bit boyish. She even calls her own older sister Noona.

Sehun who is Evangeline's buddy is her for the night. He convinced her to attend just this once because high school only lasted once. Sehun promised Evangeline that he will be there behind her just in case she trip on the footwear she will be wearing.

Evangeline's Noona hired a professional beauty expert just for this. Her mind is filled with mocks that they are going to say when they will see her.

 

The Noona comes banging on the door of her room.

 

"NOONA! DON'T YOU DARE OR I'MMA KICK YOW ASSHH WOMAN!" She yelled from the inside and the beautician struggles to put the bobby pins on her hair.

Bangs more. The poor tortured door. "PPALI! Sehun is already waiting!"

"We're almost done," the beaitician said.

"EEKKKKKKK!!! I'm excited! I'll wait downstairs!"

 

Evangeline's family is much more excited than her. She doubted to go downstairs of the thought that they will laugh at her. She had in mind that she's not going down but if it's not of the beautifician who almost push her on the stairs just she could get down there.

 

The Princess slowly steps down on the stairs. HER family gathers below and they were all silent. Evangeline's Hyung (The Oppa supposedly) was bringing his camera another one rest on the corner in the tripod.

"Sehun the pick-up line."

Noona pushes Sehun by the shoulder.

He blinks twice and looks at Evangeline from head to foot and foot to head.

"You are so beautiful, you made me forget my pick-up line."