LUHAN'S PICK-UP LINE FOR YUHANE

EXO PICK-UP LINES

(Umma's Note: If you want to be a character. Just message me https://www.facebook.com/FururuDesuOfficial?ref=hl .)

 

Luhan had this habbit of poking Yuhane's nape. As a girl, she loves to sport her hair into braids, buns or ponytails. He sits behind her duri Chemistry class and if he is bored or doesn't feel like listening to the lectures, he would touch her hair.

Yuhane calls him gay but he would just smile it off.

 

After a long day at school preparing for the sport's festival Yuhane saw Luhan on a desk. An arm supported his head and he was sound asleep. She tried to call his name but there was no response from him.

Hesitant Yuhane brushes her hand into his hair. "Luhan..." Her voice almost sounding like a whisper.

He slowly moves that made her hand stop in mid-air. A smile forms into his lips and he fuses his hand with Yuhane's that even made her stop. Then he closes his eyes again. "Have you ever wonder why I played with your hair and poke your nape?"

"Because you are just trying to poss me off?"

He smiled again but hus eyes are still closed. "I'm searching for the brand of your shirt, the manufacturer."

"Eh?"

Luhan slowly opened his eyes. "Just to check if I was right that you are made in heaven."

 

(Umma's Note: If heard this from a friend and one of my faves)