KAI'S PICK-UP LINE FOR PARK EUN JOON

EXO PICK-UP LINES

(Umma's Note: If you want to be a character. Just message me https://www.facebook.com/FururuDesuOfficial?ref=hl .)

 

There was a commotion as you entered the school building. It's the girls surrounding the winners of the inter-high-dance competition. Eun Joon the shy girl was there to cheer and scream when their school was proclaimed winner. Everyone jump out with glee.

Eun Joon doesn't like getting near them for the thought that they are famous and she's just a nobody in this school.The inferiority that she is feling.

Kai, one of the members of their school representatives during the competition catches her attention that he was looking at their way. He smiled at Eun Joon and because of the abnormal reaction of her heart she bows down and started taking the stairs to her classroom.

She had her head down because she is trying to hide the blush on her dace. She was in a hurry and accidentally she slipped on the stairs which was suppose to be the last. Eun Joon had her eyes closed, hands covering her face and getting ready to meet the pain when your back says hello to the flor. But she was waiting for it too long so slowly she opened her eyes. His eyes greets her and then he smile.

"You can fall off at a building, wait...that's suicide." He chuckled. "You can fall off a tree, You can fall off a stair, which you already did. But gil the best way to fall, is to fall in-love with me."