Revenge is sweet, kind of like the chocolate bars that'll make you fat

SMent's Finest

Today was the day sookyung was getting Luhan back. She couldn't remember the last time she was so excited to ruin someone's life like right now. Tying her hair in a ponytail sookyung grabbed her purse and stepped out of her room and into the hallway. The first step to making Luhans life living hell, was finding her. Luckily it didn't take too long to find Luhan, and sookyung was ready.

Luhan orders her products online so sookyung had found out where luhans mailbox is. Sure that she wouldn't get caught sookyung opened luhans mailbox with a pin. She looked inside to see a card board box, it was a skin care product. She pulled the small box out of the mail box opened it carefully and replaced the face mask with the one she brought in her purse. Then she re tapped it and put it back in the mailbox. 

Baek sat up in her bed and looked around her shared bedroom. Tao was in her bed sleeping off all the sadness from the night before when she found out kris was sleeping with other girls.  But sookyung was nowhere to be seen. Baek got up quietly trying her best and succeeding in not to waking Tao up. Sookyung was nowhere to be seen. Shrugging baek started to get dressed. 


Sookyung walked into the grocery store she knew Luhan was in. In her purse was a box that carried healthy bars in it, but sookyung took out those bars and replaced them with snacks that make you gain weight. Across the aisle was Luhan she was crouched down reading the label of some protein bars. Sookyyng quietly and nonchalantly walked up to luhans disregarded cart and took out the box Luhan put in the cart and replaced it with the one she had in her purse. Then she walked away and returned the small cardboard box. Relieved applying left the grocery store and went back to her dorm.