A Party Part 1 and a Not So Beautiful Baek

SMent's Finest

AN so this took way too long considering how ty this chapter is I'm soo sorry guys. But please comment it motivates me to update quicker! And if really like to know what you guys think so that I can improve my writing. 
Remember to SUC and I'll try to update again soon. This is unedited btw 
Enjoy:) 

 

The three girls returned home tired out. 
"Ugh why wasn't Jongdae there?" Min groaned. Luhan rolled her eyes, 
"Well at least Jongin was there, you could've been alone" luhan retorted. 
This time Min was the one to roll her eyes. 
"Guys, whatever let's sleep we've got a lot to do tomorrow" June said loudly gaining the two girls attention. 
The three went to sleep and dreamt of how tomorrow would play out. 

Taos alarm clock went off successfully waking all three up. 
"I hate that clock" Sookyung said grumpily. Baek got up tiredly and threw Taos alarm clock on the floor. 
"So do I" baek said afterwards. They got up and got into comfortable casual clothes. 
"So your parents are gone for the week?" Sookyung asked Tao. 
"Ugh for the millionth time, yes! Don't worry so much, you'll get wrinkles." Tao said motioning to Sookyungs forehead. She frowned in response making the lines deeper. Making Tao cover her eyes from the sight.
"Stop you look old!" Tao shouted. They laughed and grabbed their purses then walked out of their room and sment. Then drove to Taos house, which was very close. 

"So who wants to get the drinks?" Tao asked once they arrived. 
"Not me!" Sookyung yelled from Taos kitchen. 
"Baekkie? Wanna come?" Tao asked. Baek nodded, 
"Sookyung we are gonna go get drinks you can put all my parents vases and expensive stuff under the counters." Tao instructed while putting her jacket back on. 


The two girls drove to their local XXXX store. Unfortunately they were underage, but really that wouldn't stop them. They went inside and each grabbed some bottom shelf drinks. The man at the counter squinted his eyes at them. Baek lowered her eyes nervously. 
"Can I see your ID?" He asked. 
Tao looked him right in the eye and pulled out her fake ID, 
"Here."  She said handing it to him. He took it then turned to Baek. 
"Oh" baek said pulling out her fake ID and handing it to him. He looked at Tao then her ID before handing it back. Then looked at Baek then her ID then giving it back. The two payed for the drinks the carried them out in two bags. 

Tao and Baek arrived at Taos house to see Sookyungs job well done. All of her parents expensive or special things that were on display were all hidden so no one could break them. 

***********


Luhan was walking around SM alone for once, June and Min were busy and she was left. Not many people were out which made luhan feel more alone. 
"Hey luhan" a voice she recognized as sehuns said behind her. Luhan panicked, she had her hair in a ponytail, and was wearing her pajama pants with a loose tank top. Most importantly she wasn't wearing any makeup.  
"Hey" luhan said facing her back to him. 
"You okay?" He asked hesitantly. 
"Fine!" She answered quickly  
He tried to get her to face him but luhan kept turning around. 
"Yah! Luhan what's wrong?" He asked again. 
"Nothing I gotta go" she said before sprinting back to her shared room. 
"Woah, what's up?" June said shocked from luhan swinging the door open. 
"Sehun" was all luhan said then went to the washroom to clean up. 

It was already 9 and the three girls needed to get ready.  They grabbed their clothes and piled it on their own beds. June started fixing her hair, Min started doing her makeup while Luhan was shaving her legs and arms. They all switched positions after finishing what they were doing and eventually they finished and were ready to go. June didn't wear a lot if makeup compared to the other two girls who went all out with the eyeliner and lipstick, her hair was straightened and reached all the way down to her lower back which wasn't covered since she wore a black lace tight crop top, the neckline was wide and fit to show off collar bones. Then she wore high waisted denim pants but they weren't hight waisted enough to cover the skin on her lower back. Min wore lots of eyeliner not to the point where it looked bad but it was a lot more than June wore. Min had on knee high tights, and a plaid skirt that wasn't long or too short and a black tight top. Her hair was messy and really showed off her y side. Luhans long blonde hair was straight and her part was in the middle, she usually wouldn't wear it like that but she wanted to impress sehun. Her eyeliner was similar to Mins and she also had dark lipstick on. She had on  a black cropped loose top and leather shorts that ended around her upper mid thigh. The three girls put on their shoes and and walked out of their dorm room and into the hall then locked the door and they were off on their way to the party. 

************

Meanwhile the  three hosts were ready all dressed up and starting to welcome the early arrivers, since it was only 11. Tao had really stepped up her already high game. Her long jet black hair was wavy and messy, her eyeliner was hella good and so are her eyebrows. She wore her high waisted denim pants and a plaid shirt that was tied up at the bottom showing off a bit of her stomach. Sookyung had on leggings and a loose ripped white tank top. Baek had on once again eyeliner and lipstick, her hair was straight and reached her mid back, she wore her leather tight pants and a cropped black top and a cargo green beanie. 

"Hey look who it is" Baek said smiling. Tao looked out the window and saw Yixing, Jongin, Sehun, Jongdae, Chanyeol and kris. Tao smiled then tapped kyungsoo on the arm then started pointing to the door opening. The boys all walked in, Tao walked over and hugged them
"Glad you guys could make it" she said before turning her attention to Kris. 
"Hey" he said smiling. 

Sookyung smiled flirtatiously at Jongin, she didn't know what to say to him. He nodded his head at the couch and they both sat down, kyungsoo was aware of how close they were their thighs touching so were their shoulders. She swallowed nervously. 

************

Luhan and the other two finally arrived at the party. They got out if the car and walked into the full house. Luhan immediately saw Baek. 
"Hey" they both said in unison before hugging each other. Min rolled her eyes at not only her friend but baekhyun as well. It was so fake and obvious Min cringed. The two were always like that, acting like they were friends but sending dirty looks in the others direction when no one was looking.After the hug luhan and Min walked away to go look for the boys. June stood for a second longer, she looked at baekhyun who blinked at her. She didn't believe in being fake so she gave an awkward but genuine smile before walking away to look for Yixing. Baekhyun's eye widened, she always thought June was a but she never had a solid reason to think that she smiled and realized maybe June wasn't so bad after all.

Yixing turned around and saw June talking to some girls in his dance class laughing. He smiled to himself then made his way over
"Hey~" he said in Junes ear shocking her. The two girls shared a secretive smile before biding goodbye. 
"Hey" June said breathlessly turning her head. He leaned closer then whispered in her ear to go somewhere quieter. He gave her a cup on their walk to the backyard. They sat in a secluded corner of the backyard. 
"You know, I don't usually fall for girls. I mean I'm not gay but it takes an amazing girl to make me fall for her. Like a lot of guys just go for a hot girls but I just want a girl who I connect with you know, but it's be nice if she's pretty too" He suddenly said. June turned to look at him smiling. He looked at her -eyes glancing down at her lips- then leaned down and kissed her. Her eyes widened before closing and leaning in closer. He tilted his head slightly bringing his tongue out and swiping it across her lip. She opened allowing his tongue in. Their kiss turned into a make out session. She pulled away out if breath. Her face must've been red from all that blushing. 

Baekhyun was surrounded by a group of guys in her vocal class, one of them had been into her since the year before. Jonghyun -the guy who was basically in love with her- threw his arm over her shoulder and pulled her in for an intimate hug. She giggled before whispering
"Stop Jongie you're drunk" he laughed then pulled her closer. 
"I'm intoxicated by you" 
Baekhyun snorted then burst out laughing. 
"You're so stupid oh my ing gosh I love you!" 
She yelled still laughing. He lowered his arms so that they were around her waist, they're position was quite intimate and Jonghyuns friends whistled. He rolled his eyes but still blushed. 
"Baek" a low raspy voice she recognized so well said behind her. She pushed Jonghyun off of her a turned around to face Chanyeol. 
"Hey~" she said curling her hair behind her ear. 

Luhan being the she was walked over to Jongin and Sookyungs. 
"Hey guys" she said sweetly, Sookyung glared at her. 
"Hey lulu~" Jongin said fondly, the moved away from Sookyung. Luhan smiled happily at that. She sat down beside Jongin so that their thighs were touching, which Sookyung didn't approve of. 
Luhan was always catty but she never realized how much pain she inflicted on others, some people said she was inconsiderate but in all honesty she was just clueless. She realized it hurt their feelings but she never knew when it was too much and when she needed to stop. It had always been like that, even when she was a child she did it. It was a problem her parents tried to stop but she just couldn't fix that she was, and still is unable to read others and understand if they're hurt or not. Luhan leaned over and put her head on Jongin's shoulder, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Sookyungs jaw clenched in anger. 
Luhan was so pretty and skinny, her hair's perfect, her skins perfect, her makeup is always perfect, her body's perfect, her voices perfect, her features are perfect, her height is perfect! Everything about luhan is ing perfect and that is when Sookyung snapped. She stood up and left. She walked out the front door and onto the street. That was the last time luhan did that to her. 


Tao watched Sookyung angrily walk to the door and out if her house. She was shocked, if baek did that she'd be worried but baek is always reckless. Sookyung is not, and that made her even more worried. 
"Don't." Sehun came up behind her and said. 
"She's too angry to talk to anyone it'll get worse" he said wisely. Tao wondered how in the world he was the youngest. 

Baek and chanyeol were drinking with the hardcore drinkers. Chanyeol has a high tolerance for alcohol. Baek? Not really, so the best way to describe her is faced. 
She looked out the blurry window (blurry to her) and say two people sitting down. She walked out the back door, with trouble. 
"What are you two doing out here the party is outside!" She walked closer and somehow recognized June. 
"Oh June! I always thought you were a but you were strangely really nice earlier" she laughed obnoxiously before continuing 
"Is that Yixing? Oh I see you two are hookin up! Sorry I didn't mean to ruin the mood." She said before turning around and trying to walk properly only to trip and fall on her hands and knees. She felt sick, really sick! She tried to hold the vomit in but to no avail. It kept coming out of her, she felt gross. Her mascara started running somewhere during the drinking competitions since she managed to spill some on her face. Her lipstick was smudged, her hair was knotted and her eyeliner was also smudged. The beautiful baek wasn't so beautiful right now.