A party!

SMent's Finest
 
The sun was bright and the sky was a beautiful blue. The birds were out and today seemed beautiful. That's right it SEEMED beautiful, but Tao and her sidekicks were causing something that is anything but beautiful. 
The night before luhan had visited kai and Sookyung in the dance studio practicing. Luhan, as Sookyung would say 
'Messed everything up' and 'ruined my chances with him.'
After spending twenty minutes of planning they finally came up with a way to not only get back a Luhan but get back at all of them. 
Tao, Baek and Sookyung all woke up. It was time to get ready. Tao put on her black cropped lace top and her high waisted faded jeans, after changing she straightened her bangs since he hair was naturally straight and applied foundation eyeliner and lipstick. Baek changed into her high waisted leather pants and long sleeve gray cropped top. Baek brushed and curled her naturally straight hair, she then applied some eyeliner and mascara. Lastly Sookyung put on her black high waisted jeans and black and white quarter sleeved cropped top and put on her leather high heeled boots. Sookyung straightened her hair then she applied some silver Mac eyeshadow on the inner part of her eye and put on mascara and eyeliner. 
The three all huddled up and went over the plan for the nth time that day. 
"Okay so remember to text when we finished our missions! Ready? Let's ruin them!" Tao said smirking. 
 
Luhan, Min and June were having a great day. They had a nice breakfast hung out then they split up for classes. 
Min sat with some of her friends in dance class, they had a thirty minutes break between each thirty minute lesson or work time. Min sat on the floor tired; just 'cause she was one of the better dancers in class they didn't go easy on her. 
"Hey, you've been doing really well" Chen said sweetly. Min had a major crush on him with good reason to he was nice, funny and handsome. 
"Oh I'm sorry is this break or class time?" A voice Min hated so much asked. 
"Come on in,Tao" Chen said. Tao skipped in and sat right beside Chen. Min frowned. 
 
***********
June was sitting on the floor of her vocal class. hurt and she had no water. 
"Here" lay said handing a water bottle to June. 
She blushed and excepted it whole heartedly. Lay sat beside her and began talking to her about their class. June swallowed her water and stared at it for a couple seconds, a pink hue soon formed on her cheeks when she realized what had happened. Lay handed her HIS water, which meant they just had an indirect kiss. Lay continued to talk animatedly about their class not realizing her blushing.  
June opened to speak but someone else beat her to it. 
"Oh hi guys, what's up?" Baek said from the door. Lay smiled 
"Were just resting, it was a pretty hard class today" lay said directing his attention to June. Who just nodded in response. Baek skipped over to the two singers and sat down right beside lay. Baek excitedly smiled and shifted to face Lay. 
"I was thinking of having a party in my dorm if you want you can come and bring a couple of your friends-" baek said smiling flirtatiously. 
"Here, type in your number and I'll text you what time and day, I'm not sure yet when it'll be at. You can come too June, and be sure to bring your little trio" baek finished. Junes jaw clenched in annoyance, she had known lay for much longer but Baek was already two steps ahead of her. She got his number for goodness sake! 
"I'll bring Luhan and Min, they'll be excited for the party when I tell them about it" June said standing up and packing her stuff, with that she left without another word. 
 
************************
 
Luhan was in her favourite class. It     didn't exactly have a name since everyone had made their own for it but Luhan liked to call it 'performing class' since it was all about singing and dancing and stage presence. It's what all idols should be good at. The other reason why it was her favourite class was because Sehun was in that class. Oh sehun a year younger than Luhan. That's right Luhan likes a younger guy all her life she's liked or dated older guys never was she interested in someone younger, but sehun is the only exception. Also he acts like he's two years older so it's okay. 
"Okay girls go to that side-" changmin yelled pointing to the left side of the room.
"Boys on this side" changmin yelled pointing at the right side. 
"Ready?" He asked the class, everyone nodded and the music began. The class had been working on this for a while now, the dancing was hard and the singing was even harder. Taeyeon strutted to the front for her part, she smiled to the inexistent crowd and began to sing her part. Taeyeon is the same age as luhan and the second best female singer in the class, right after Luhan. 
The girls and boys mixed into one group for the chorus but the girls spread their legs shoulder length apart before jumping and crossing them by jumping back into the first position and turning around. While the boys did some trickier foot work then bowed their heads down for the of the song. Key one of the best singers turned back around to face the front and finished the song off with a perfect high note. Everyone clapped for each other. 
"Okay good job! Break time see you all in a half!" He yelled dismissing the class and himself. Sehun leaned against the wall talking with his buddy's  Myungsoo and Sungyeol. 
Luhan breathed in and bravely approached him. She smiled sweetly at them all. 
"Hey, great job Myungsoo and Sungyeol." Luhan said looking at sehun. 
"Whadda bout me?" Sehun asked leaning closer. 
"Eh " she shrugged. 
 
"Helloo~" a pretty voice said from the doors. Luhan rolled her eyes at sookyung. Sehun face lit up when she walked in, he jogged over to Sookyung and hugged her. Luhan scowled in return. 
"Oh hi lulu" sookyung said pretending to just notice her, 
"Hey Kyungie" luhan said in an even more convincing voice. This time Sookyung cringed. 
"So sehun" Sookyung turned back to face him. 
"We are having a party at my dorm wanna come?" She asked 'sweetly'. 
He nodded. 
"You're welcome too, lulu" Sookyung said. 
"I'll come" luhan said. 
"Sehun let's practice a bit" luhan said turning to face him. 
He nodded again before bidding Sookyung goodbye. 
 
Sookyung walked out of the room and into the hallway before pulling out her phone and sending a text to 
Baek and Tao. 
 
To:baek& Tao 
From: Sookyung 
Done~~ 
 
 
To:Sookyung 
From: baek& Tao 
Same:) 
 
 
Sookyung went into her shared room. 
"How did it go?" She asked the others, they both smirked. 
 
***************
Luhan stomped to her shared room after practice angrily. 
"A party, a ing party. Of ing course!" She said right when she stepped in her room. 
Min looked up and frowned, it happened to all of them apparently. June nodded. 
Luhan huffed, 
"Well it's tomorrow so we better look hot and perfect. I'm not letting them look better than us!" Luhan shouted. 
Min giggled. 
"You always get so worked up" she said still giggling. 
Luhan tried not to but started to smile, min and June were her soft spots she could never be mad at them. 
"Ok so let's go shopping or something!" June said jumping to her feet before reaching down to pull Min up. The three girls showered then were on their way to the mall. 
 
 
 
 
A/N. I am so sorry I was really busy and I forgot to post a chapter, but I made this chapter I was planning on making it longer but I didn't want to forget again and not post it. Anyways if you want something to happen at the party tell me in the comments and don't forget to SUC if you haven't already