Let the cat fight begin

SMent's Finest
Luhan twirled her hair around her finger while she obnoxiously chewed her gum. Ever since three weeks she was silent and deep in thought, why? Because of three new girls who had joined SMent. They were pretty, talented and two faced. She hated them, they were competition and at the moment luhan didn't need that. 
"Luhannie, come on stop thinking about those girls. You always win, remember last year when those plastic bit-" min covered quickly before correcting herself.
"female dogs came here and tried to take our spot, you crushed them and when the girls before them came you crushed them too. There is no need to be worried." She offered luhan a soft motherly smile. Luhan returned the smile and hugged min while quietly thanking her. 
June looked up from her book after they stopped hugging and asked
"So what are we going to do? You know, about those girls?" 
Luhan smirked. 
 
Tao walked into her dance class all clad in  juicy couture. Her pink pants fit like a glove on her and made her look even nicer. The boys in her class turned to her and whistled. She winked at a couple before putting down her bag; she began warming up. 
"Tao! There you are I've been looking for you!" Baek shouted running over to her with her bag in her left and phone in her right. Baek was the pretty one and Tao was the y one, it wasn't that baek couldn't be y it's just that Tao was the iest; Sookyung was the cute one. Baek had on black leggings which did wonders for her fleshy thighs and . She also wore a neon pink tank top and sports bra underneath. 
"So I was walking by luhans room and I could hear min and June in there and they were planing on doing stuff to us" baek whispered so quietly tao almost couldn't hear. 
"And what were they planning on doing?" Tao asked anxiously. 
"Well I'm not sure but all I could hear was our names and they something about crushing us and they said kris' name" 
Baek replied. 
"Kris?" Tao asked. Baek noded. Tao's expression darkened. 
"Hey guys!" Sookyung yelled running in the dance studio. She had on black sweats and a tight tank top that made her s larger looking and waist even smaller. 
"Hey" baek and Tao said in unison. 
"Alright guys get in your groups and we will start practicing" kai their dance teacher said. Kai himself was a trainee but didn't debut because of a minor injury he had the year before. Last year a boy group debuted and it was supposed to have five members but because kai got hurt right before their debut day and wouldn't get better for months they made it a four membered group. Since he was so talented they decided to give him a job as a dance teacher until the next boy group was made; he would be in it. 
Sookyung had had a major crush on him since she first got in to SM which was around three weeks ago. 
"Hey, Sookyung. Do you still want to practice after class?" Kai asked as he jogged over to her. She shyly nodded. 
 
Luhan walked to her vocal lesson which was two halls away from her dorm room. On her way she heard giggling from the dance studio, luhan looked through the open door and   saw Sookyung and Kai practicing. 
"Hmm I guess I'm the lucky girl who gets to warn them for what's coming their way" she quietly whispered to her self and chuckled. 
"Kai, Sookyung shi! How are you guys" she said smiling. 
"Hey lulu I'm just helping Sookyung with her dancing" he said. Sookyung frowned at the nickname while luhan just smirked. 
"I won't be here for long but could you help me out with my solo dance, I wanna make sure I can do it right" luhan asked shyly. 
"Of course! Kyungsoo this won't take too long alright?" He said enthusiastically. Sookyung frowned and nodded she walked to the back of the room and took a seat. 
Luhan began dancing, she wasn't the best but damn was she good right when she was about to do the next step she tripped. Sookyung guessed it was on purpose, kai ran over and helped her up.
Kai began going over the steps with her.
"Okay so right when your about to do this-" kai said before doing some hard foot work. 
"Make sure you don't overdo that last step or you'll trip like last time" he finished. Luhan tried again and did it perfectly. Sookyung rolled her eyes. 
"Thanks but one last thing. I'm having trouble doing the body roll, like it looks awkward when I do it" luhan said 'shyly.'
Kai bought it and smiled softly before intimately showing her. 
Sookyungs face went red with anger she picked up her bag and water bottle and made her way to the door. 
"Sookyung! Where are you going?" Kai asked from across the room. 
"I'm tired. Bye" Sookyung said monotonously before calmly but not happily walking out the door and down the hall to her shared room. 
 
Sookyung opened the door to her room, to see a confused baek on the floor next to a sleepy Tao. 
"Yah!" Sookyung said angrily waking up Tao. Tao raised her eyebrow before snapping back, 
"What?" 
"I HATE luhan and her stupid friends! I think it's about time we actually fought back!" Sookyung said, if she was only the slightest bit angrier smoke would literally be coming out of her ears and nose. Tao smirked before lying back down and closing her eyes. 
"I'd agree. Ladies, let's show those plastic girls what they just got themselves into" Tao said chuckling evilly. 
 
 
 
A/N: so I'm happy that I've got subscribers! Please don't be a silent reader I love to hear what you guys think or if you have any suggestion for how I can improve my story. Enjoy and SUC!