Chenmin and A Date ?

SMent's Finest

Sookyung had left, baek was partying like a hardcore mofo, luhan was flirting with every guy, Min was somewhere with Jongdae and June was with Yixing. The only one left was Tao who was with... You guessed it. Kris. She always found kris attractive but what caused her to like him was the fact that not only was he nice to look at, he also happened to have a hella rad personality. He had a good sense of humor and was also considerate and easygoing. 
Tao saw him talking with sehun and decided it was her chance to woo him. She tightened her push up bra straps and pulled her tank top down a bit to expose more of the top of her s. Then started to walk towards them. 
"Hey guys" she said approaching them with her red cup in hand. 
"Hey" they said in unison. 


Min had disappeared after greeting the hosts, where did she go? Jongdae. She managed to find him within the first few minutes, and took her chance to talk to him. 
"Hey Jongnight" she said giggling. He turned around smiling -eyes turning into crescents-
"Hey Minnie" he said moving in for a hug. She blushed, then moved so her whole frontside was pressed up against him. He noticed and slid his hands down to her hips and moved slightly away from her. Min expected a flirtatious hug, some more flirting, a little more flirting maybe a kiss on the cheek, but she wasn't expecting him to lean down so his head was closer, or for their noses to brush or for her eyes to flutter closed as he pressed his lips against hers. Shockingly the kiss was chaste at first. At first. She opened allowing his tongue inside of her cavern. He pulled her closer then moved his lips with hers. It started to get heated and Min was losing her breath. Min soon realized he had pushed her against the wall of an empty room. 'How did that even happen' she thought. He pulled her right leg up so is wrapped around him bringing their crotches closer. She moaned as she felt his half hard through his pants. He moved down to her neck, leaving marks all over her. Min moaned and panted, he was definitely not new to all of this. Her were getting wetter by the second. He moved his hand from her lower thigh to her upper thigh and eventually to her . 
"You're all wet" he whispered ily. 
"Uh huh" she replied breathlessly. He rubbed her though her underwear, then moved them aside and began her. 
"Uhhhh" she gasped as his index finger entered her. The speed picked up and she was a mess. Finally she came with a silent scream. Mins back arched after , 
"Oh my gosh" she breathed. 
"You're so y. Did you know that?" She smiled then shook her head. He kissed her again then pointed to the door. 
"We should go back" Jongdae said. 
Min looked at him and realized he was still hard. She smirked and took slow steps towards him, 
"How bout I return the favor" she said while lightly pressing her palm to his crotch. 
"Nghh" was all he said before she got on her knees and unbuckled his pants. 

 

Tao was on a roll, she had already wheeled every other guy at her party but she managed to reel kris into her trap. She joked around with him then when they went to sit down on the couch she sat on his lap, then they hooked up. Now they're in her room, and if you didn't guess already. They're doing the dirty. 

****************


Once Sookyung arrived at luhans room she wasn't exactly sure of what to do. She couldn't trash the pace because she'd get in trouble and would possibly be kicked out of SM, she couldn't steal for the same reason and she couldn't do anything to injure luhan. She paced around the room thinking of how to get revenge. On luhans work table was her laptop. Sookyung smirked, she could snoop around. The first thing Sookyung looked through were her photos, a couple embarrassing selfies but nothing big. Then she looked on her calendar, she found a 'date' with sehun on the calendar but that was it, Sookyung wrote that down. Then she went on Safari, one tab was a fanfic site, one tab was a funny tumblr post, one tab was a YouTube video, three tabs were all about loosing weight and getting rid of acne. Sookyung smirked. She picked up the paper with the date information on it, then logged off of her laptop turned it off and left their room. There was no way anyone could tell she was ever in there. 

*************

Luhan had thoroughly enjoyed pissing Sookyung off. 
"What wrong with Kyungie?" Jongin asked genuinely confused. Luhan shrugged pretending not to know what's wrong. 
"I'm gonna get a drink." Luhan said getting up and walking to the table with red plastic cups. She picked one up and walked through the maze of people to find kris and Sehun with Tao. Luhan manages to catch sehuns eye, and he bid the two goodbye before approaching luhan. 
"I saw what you did to Sookyung" sehun says right off the bat. 
Luhans taken a back, how could sehun just walk up to her and say that. 
"I don't care if you think I'm being rude right now, How could you do that to Sookyung?" He said. It almost seemed like he read her mind. 
"I was only being friendly." Luhan said defensively. 
"Well stop being so friendly because it is only making Sookyung jealous." He said. Luhan blushed out of embarrassment. Sehun took another drink from his cup before leaving Luhan alone standing there awkwardly. 


*********

 

Baek stared at chanyeol after he said that. 
"I'm not giving you a blow-"
"I'm not asking for one, I'm asking for something else." Chanyeol said quickly before Baek could finish. 
"Oh, well what are you askin for?" She asked. 
"I want you to go on a date with me this Friday. " he said confidently while turning left onto a busy road. 
She blushed then nodded. Chanyeol couldn't help but smile widely, he didn't expect her to reject him but he didn't expect her to say yes. He drove a little slower wanting to savor the momen- 
"Seriously though what year is it? You literally asked me to go on a 'date' with you" Baek said laughing emphasizing the word 'date'. Chanyeol embarrassedly rubbed the back of his neck. 
"I'm just kidding" Baek added noticing that he was embarrassed. The car turned into the parking lot for SM which was basically a boarding school for the attractive talented people. She thanked him for the ride then got out of the car and walked to the girls dorm. 

When she entered her shared room she saw Sookyung asleep in her pjs and bed. Baek smiled softly, Sookyung was a caring friend and Baek loved her for that. Tao was nowhere in their room but Baek had a pretty good idea as to which guy she slept at her parents house with. Baek washed her face brushed her teeth put on more creams and whatnot the finally got into bed and snuggled into her blankets then surprisingly quickly drifted off to sleep.