Baekyeol

SMent's Finest

A/N k so i understand if y'all wanna punch me in the face for not updating in such a long time. I'm working in the next chapter, but here is a short update that I didn't edit. Remember to SUC &

enjoy:))

Sookyung walked all the way back to SM where her shared dorm was. She loathed Luhan, if she had a chance to get rid of her she would. So because of that, Sookyung decided it was time to get revenge. Instead of going to her dorm. She went to Luhans. 

Baeks eyes slowly opened, her head was pounding and she felt something dried up around . Which she discovered to be her vomit. She sat up clutching her head from the headache and eventually stood up. She was in Taos backyard, alone aside from the two other random people passed out.
"Ugh ew" she groaned after wiping the vomit off her face. 

Sookyung left a good hour before baek woke up, she guessed Tao was doing the dirty with kris in her room. That left her, alone, outside, looking and feeling gross. She walked around Taos house to her driveway, to find the one and only. Park Chanyeol. Standing in front of her with his hands in his pockets smiling at her, she internally cringed realizing how ugly she must look. 
"Need a ride?" Chanyeol asked smirking. She smiled and nodded at that. 
"I think what I need most is a mint" she laughed.
"actually I think I'll go to the washroom first" she added pointing to Taos house. She picked up the hidden spare key from a secret pocket on the bench of Taos porch. After opening the door she went straight to the washroom and washed all the makeup off completely with hand soap. She left the washroom and walked outside to see chanyeol leaning against his car.He chuckled then opened the passenger seat door for her. She looked out the window annoyed, she didn't want to look gross in front of him; she probably smelled disgusting. 
"Does your head hurt?" He asked softly while driving out of Taos street. 
"Not anymore" she sighed. He stayed silent for a moment, it wasn't awkward but not very comfortable either. 
"Wanna go through the drive thru and get something to drink?" He asked pointing to the fast food store. 
"Sure" she said softly but sweetly. He smiled then turned into the plaza, then drove into the drive thru. 
"Hello, would you like to try our new latte flavor?" A voice sounded from the machine taking the orders. 
"Hi and no thanks- what do you want?" He said the last part to baekhyun. 
"Just a small English tea with two sugars and one milk, please" baekhyun answered. He nodded then turned back to the window to order. They drove to the first window and waited for the window/door to open. 
"I'll pay" baekhyun said taking out her cream coloured kate spade wallet. 
"No I'll pay" he said firmly. 
"No! I'll pay I don't want you paying for me, it's really sweet of you to drive me home and all but I have money and I'll buy it" she insisted. 
"Baekhyun, please put your wallet away." 
"Listen. I'm okay with paying for it, just put your money away. I'm buying my tea. Ok?" 
"No just st-" chanyeol started. 
"Hello, English tea?" The teenage girl asked from behind the window/door. 
"Yes" he said politely. 
"2.60, please" she said. 
"Here you are" chanyeol said handing her the money before baekhyun could interfere. 
"Thank you, here is your change. Please proceed to the next window" she said almost robotically. He took the change and drove to the second window then turned to face baekhyun giving her a cheeky smile. She rolled her eyes and punched his shoulder.
"I should've paid for it." Baekhyun murmured. 
"You can pay me back in other ways" he said almost suggestively. 
She turned her head to face him then raised her eyebrows giving him an incredulous look. 

*****************

Sookyung was more than angry she was outraged. All the unnecessary flirting with Jongin pisses her off, it seems so little to everyone else but for her it's a big deal, why? Because for once in Sookyungs life she actually had feelings for someone.