Meet You There

My Random One Shot Stories

Prince Soka's arrival has long made the whole community panic. Because of his high rank as King, all of us, as his servants an dpeople, must prepare the best and only the best. While the whole community is panicking and trying to arrange everything, I'm still blur out on who is that person that everyone was talking about because all i know is that he slept on my baby bed before i get to officially sleep on it. I am not angry at him. I'm just shock that someone who's king actually slept on my baby bed. Ma and Pa say that this is a huge blessing and it's somehow fates.

 

Months before his arrival, my community has been buzzing about it. I will be honest, I totally don't know who he is, I just know he is the son of one of the person i knew and had a connection to my community. You may be wondering why he's the king yet he is the son of someone else that is not blue blood. Well, it's because of reincarnation. Prince Soka is someone powerful and he was assigned to protect and make this world peaceful. Because this world doesn't have many good kings, therefore, those who are good king will be reboarned to this earth to watch over the people. This king will be reborned to anywhere possible. He can be reborn to a poor family or a rich one. He can even be reborn to the opposite side of the world where he lives in his past life.

 

Even though Prince Soka comes from a well respected past, his current life was never all glamour and comfortable like you expect a king to live, as I have learned. Because of his past and who he is, he is separated to hsi biological family at a young age because he is the reincarnated king, that is why he has to learn the way of the kings or his past live. His biological parent aren't allowed to see him because the rules say so. Because of his high rank, everything he said, everything that he do, must be thinked about before doing so. Cut the story short, he doesn't have the freedom to do what he wanted to do.

 

Soon, the weeks before Prince Soka's arrival, the whole community has been planning their best. Every weekend, there will be a meeting. From what he eats, to who should pick him up. Everything is basically centered around him and only at that time, that i realize how big he is. Why? Cause the clothes that us, commaners wore must be formal and appropriate. No casual clothing. At least somthing that look presentable or formal. I have meet some high rank royalty in my life time, but never was one that we had to purposely create a dressing code for. NEVER!

 

So, finally, the day has arrived. Pa took me and my sibling to meet him. To be more accurate, it's more like greeting and welcoming him to this small community. 10 minutes before his arrival, everyone is already getting nervous. There is people correcting their hair, clothes while some is stressing out on where they should be standing. It was a total mess! But few minutes before his arrival, everything is perfect and that everyone is calmed and prepared. Thank God!

 

His arrival was indeed something big. Cause from the way people fussed about the smallest thing, you know that he is huge. As usual, we would do the ordinary ceremony and offer sweet rice to him. I don't know that the sweet rice meant, I'm just following. After the sweet rice and some talking, he leaves. To be honest, I am quite surprise. Why? Cause he never smiled. As a matter of fact, he look bored to death emo. I get that he looks bored because he properbly had done this a thousand time. I ge tthat he is emo because he don't know anyone here. But he never smiled. Not even once and that is shocking to me. Cause the blue blood that i have seen will somehow smiled at least once. ONCE! But not him.

 

I never get to see him on his second or third day here cause Ma told me that Pa is pulling everything he has to make this event work and that visiting is just disturbing Pa. but i get to see him on the fourth day, i get quite a close distance to him, and lal the time when i'm there, he still never smiled. At the same time, I thought he is content with too much misery that he couldn't smiled at all. But when I ask Ma about it, she said that because he is a royalthy, everything he does must be planned and think about, even smilling. And that because of his rank, he couldn't just smiles for no reason. So, somehow, it makes me curious that he ever smiled?

 

But on the fifth day, i finally saw him smile. How? Well, by sudden ambushy of an uncle. It was a sudden really because I never expected him to smile nor did he expect someone like an uncle to ambush him in his way in to the event. And of cause i'm excited. I get to see what i wanted. Who wouldn't be? Then later, I saw many pictures of him smiling. Surprisingly, his smile is very sweet and bright. Quite shocking relaly. Who would have though that a person who rarely smiles and looks emo most of the time would light up the whole world when he does?

One thing I know is that his presence in my life made me realize something that I never really wrap my thoughts around before. He show me that my life right now is more than perfect. Yeah, I may not be as famous as him, but I lead a better life. I get the freedom that he doesn't really have and that I have my Ma and Pa's love, attention and present while it's already the best day ever for him to be able to spend a day with his parents, let alone getting their love, attention and present. That every great responsibility come with a great price and that when emo people smile, it's the most awesome thing you will ever see. And I would like to thanks this Prince Soka personally, That is if i get to see him personally