Remembering Sunday

My Random One Shot Stories

It's two in the morning and i couldn't really sleep. Just woke up from dreaming. i know what i needed to do now. i haven't been sober for days. i need to do this. So, i put on my shoes and started walking around this neighbourhood.

I felt the midnight breeze taking me away. Remembering Sunday, i almost fell to my knees. Those beautiful memories of her always make my knees weak. I remember we had breakfast together. But those two eggs don't last like my feelings for her.

Somehow, i felt familiar in this place. Then i remember what bring this familiar feeling. I remember her presents here with me on that very Sunday. I remember how she pull my hand with her devilish grin as she led me upstairs. She always left me dying to get inside of her mind. I guess she never trusted me.

As i'm going down memory lane, I recall my purpose of this late night calls. I recall my longing for her presents next to me. I called everyone i knew and no matter who they are, i would just say "Forgive me, I'm just trying to find the love of my life. I know i'm calling at night, but have you seen her? You see, she's been running through my dream and it's driving me crazy. After i find her, I'm gonna ask her to marry me". All of them just said nothing. Maybe they don't know her. Maybe they think i'm crazy. But one thing's for sure. That is i need to find her no matter what happens.

Sitting in the middle of the living room, again, I recall the time we had together. Even thought she doesn't believe in love, I'm still determine to call her bluff cause if i didn't convince myself that she does believe in love, then, these butterlifes will be filling my guts everytime.

Every now and then, I would wake the neighbour, whose faces is unfamiliar to me. I plead and plead for them to tell me where's my love have gone to. Everytime, i only get a door slammed to my face. Even this, I am still determine to find her.

One day, a neighbour told me that she moved away. Somehow, i find it funny that it rained all day. I didn't think much of it then, bt it's starting to all make sense now. I can see now that all of these clouds are following me in my desperate endeavor to find my love.

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I'm not coming back. I have done something so terrible that i'm terrified to speak. That is why i'm not calling. But i know, You expect that from me. I am mixed up and I'll be blunt. Now this rain, is just gonna wash you out of my hair and out of my mind. I'm gonna keep an eye on the world from so many thousands of feet off the ground. I'm over you now. I'm at home in the clouds. Towering over you head.

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I remember where she is now. I know where she went. Well, I guess I'll go home now. I guess I'll go home now