Choose me ( Final )

Love just renewed

*Sehun POV*

I chase after ______ but she didn't listen but just kept on running. I thought she would just ran to the school garden or somewhere within the school compound but instead she ran to the park with her school bag but i just keep following her.

_____ then took a seat on the park bench and cry herself out.

Todayy i will be a man instead of her friend and like a man, i went over to her and comforted her. I lent her my shoulder and let her cry all her anger and sadness out.

" That kind of guy doesn't deserve your tears....  So stop crying..." i said firmly and wipe away her tears.

"You...you are right... he isn't worth my tears..." ____ said.

"I once read somewhere that ' Love is forgotten through love ' so just try to forget about him for time being ang find a guy better than him and a guy that you can believe in just like you said..Now look at me by your side ." I told _____ .

" I do like you... and i am a guy way better than Kai. I will become a reliable man for you...I will be there when you need me and you wouldn't have to change a thing for me cause i love the way you are." I said and smiled a little to reassure her.

"I do appricate your love for me and i will give you an answer soon... i just had a break up so this is just to fast let me think about it...." _____ said and ran away.

I sighed...

*What if she reject me?* I thought as i went back home.


*YOUR POV*

I went back home somehow i felt more happy. I didn't shed a tear for Kai anymore but should i accept Sehun love for me?

* Will he hurt me? Nope, he really change for me. Should i give him a chance? Should i or should i not?* This sort of thoughts just keep on reappering in my mind.

Finally, I decided that I SHOULD.

-The next day-

" Sehun... Thanks for comforting me yesterday and i have my answer for you. Do you want to know it?" I asked.

"Your welcome and what is the answer?" Sehun said and took a deep breathe and prepare himself for the answer.

"Yes. You have proven me that your love for me is true so i decided to give you this chance..." I said and smile brightly.

"Yey hey~~!!! " Sehun exclaimed and that is the start of our relationship.

Kai still did talk to me but not as much as before but that is just the first stage of our friendship again.