Meeting him again

Love just renewed

*YOUR POV*

“Yah~ Jung Hye Min wait up!!” I yelled as I ran to catch up with my best friend.

Hye Min just stops and turns around to look at me and soon I caught up to her.

“Yah!! Why did walk so fast?? I thought we had an agreement that we should meet outside my house and go to school together today!!” I said and ruffled her hair.

“Sorry unnie~ But I did wait for you outside your house, I just walk away faster since I already saw you wearing your shoes.” Hye Min said then pouted.

“Pabo! Don’t do it again!!But why did you walk so fast to school today?” I asked.

“Didn’t you get the news??” Hye Min said as her eyes widen.

“’What news??”I asked as I comb my messy brown hair.

“Aish… you are one of the queenkas in the school!!How can you not know??” Hye Min said then faceplamed herself.

“Waeyo??I don’t like to be a queenka, I just want to be normal students, anyways just tell me the news!” I said and rolled my eyes.

I became a queenka because of my looks since I am not like other queenkas who are rich like hell but some parts of their face are so plastic.

“There will be 1 new guy coming to our school and I heard that he is rich and handsome…” Hye Min said and put both of her hands on each side of her cheeks and stares at the sky with a day dreaming looks.

“Ah… I see, so Hye Min the pretty and rich queenka wants to date him??” I joke and received a hit on my arms.

“Aniya!! But it will be great if I can date him...” she said and giggles.

I giggled too but I wouldn’t want to date him since I knew that if he likes me, would like me of my looks and nothing else, unlike Mr. Kim.

 Kim Jongin is my childhood best friend and my teacher now, he didn’t judge me by my looks and was kind to me all the time. He is only 5 years older than me and I might have a little feelings for him but still didn’t really open up my heart since that incident that I got rejected.

Hye Min and I walked to school talking happily to each other when suddenly I bumped into a guy and we both fell onto the ground. I quickly got up and dust my skirt then look at the guy.

*He looks so familiar , but I can’t remember who is he* I thought as I apologize to him.

“Yah!! Are you blind?!” He yelled back.

“Excuse me!!You are the idoit who bang into me! I was kind enough to apologize even though I have done nothing wrong, should you be sorry??!” I yelled back and looked at him

“Why should I be sorry?? “He asked and smirked.

When I was about to replied and yelled at him, Hye Min covered my mouth.

“Sorry she must have ate something wrong today, I’m really sorry please forgive us” Hye Min said and bowed with her hand over my mouth.

“Seems like you guys go to the same school as I do so you better watch out…” he smirked and walked away.

Hye Min then removes her hand from my mouth.

“Yah!!Pabo !!” I yelled at him and he turned back.

“What did you just called me??!” he yelled back.

I didn’t reply and walked towards him and step on his kick his leg hardly and walk my way into the school. Leaving that guy jumping in pain. Hye Min just ran past him and catch up to me.


*Sehun POV*

*Ugh!!That girl!!! She is really….. She is going to die once I find out what class she is in and then she will be so sorry then!!!* I thought as I rub my leg.

*She seems so familiar, I have seen her before but I can’t remember.. Aish, who cares… I need to go find Kai hyung since he teaches at this school and he is going to be teaching me… It is so weird to be teach by your hyung…* I thought as I walked into the school gate while the girls in the school stared at me and whisper. Some of the queenkas even asked me out!

*Ugh! Those plastic face… it is so fake unlike the girl that I kicked my legs…. She is pretty though…* I thought as I ignored all of the queenkas request and went to find Kai hyung .

Kai hyung bought me to my class and I immediately spotted the girl that kicked me earlier. She was so pretty sitting by the windows while reading her books  and I couldn’t get my eyes of her.

“Aherm!!! Class this is Oh Sehun he will be a new guy in our school so please be nice to him,” Kai hyung introduce me to the class the guys don’t give a damn but just clapped to welcome me. The girls was gossiping but loud enough for me to hear but only the girl that kicked me earlier didn’t care but she was looking at me then she smiled then went back to read her books.

“Sehun shi~ please sit beside ______ shi ,” Kai hyung just pointed to the empty seat beside the girl.

*______ ?! Isn’t she the girl that confesses to me when we are 13 years old?? I thought she was fat and ugly but now she is a beautiful slim girl that all guy want to date…*I thought as I widen my eyes. Then I snapped out of my thoughts  then I just nodded and walked to the seat that I saw assigned to.

For the rest of the lesson _____ didn’t talked to me, she was just paying attention to what Kai hyung is teaching.

*I wonder if she still remembers me..* I thought as I take down some notes about what Kai hyung is teaching but I keep on looking at ______  for no reason, have I fallen for her??* I thought.

After class I decided to talk to _____ but I was shocked when she ran to Kai hyung  while shouting “Kai oppa”

*Kai hyung only allows people who is close to him to call him Kai but why did he give_____ the privilege to call him that? Are they in a relationship?? Ani… Kai hyung is single… that is the truth…so why did ______ get the privilege??* I thought as I stare at them talking to each other about the question that Kai hyung was teaching just now.

The rest of the day went by with girls asking me out and all but I just reject all of them but I was still wondering why ______ isn’t talking to me yet.


*YOUR  POV*

I was in class reading my book when suddenly Kai oppa walked in with the rude guy earlier.

“Aherm!!! Class this is Oh Sehun he will be a new guy in our school so please be nice to him,” Kai oppa introduce him to the class. Most of the guy don’t give a damn but they just clapped to welcome then and as usual the girls, gossiping about how handsome he is.

*Oh Sehun?? Isn’t he the guy that rejected me when I was 13 years old?? He looked so different now more handsome then before… Aish.. why did he come to this school!!?* I thought as I looked at him , notice that he was looking at me, I just smiled and continue to read my book but the only this that was on my mind was.

*Does the still remembers me??I wouldn’t fall for him again right??*

Kai oppa then assigned him to seat beside me for the whole lesson I can sense that someone is staring at me and I know that it was Sehun , I just foucse on the lesson. I know that he wanted to talk to me but he couldn’t.

At the end of the lesson I asked Kai oppa about some question that I didn’t understand and I still sense that someone is staring at me but I didn’t care about it.

Lesson went on as usual, guys asking me to go on dates with them but I just ignore them as usual . Me and Sehun did not talk for the rest of the the lesson and school ended.

I went home and  lied in my bed thinking of what happened today…

*Should I forgive him or ignore him , I know that I wouldn’t fall for him ever again but we can still be friends…* I thought and slowly drifted off to sleep.


My lovely reader~ Do you like this first chapter of 'Love Renewed' Doo comement to tell me , so i can improve on it.Please don't be slient readers.

The next chapter will be more intresting i promise that!! ^^ Do check out my other fanfics too~

Do comment and subscribe!!

XOXO


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_7zmbUBt47F6iXTRNYXa

The cool guy..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4pIZ4wARrvwHwvMre_eA

If Kai was my teacher i can't even pay attention in class >.<

ALL PIC CREDIT TO OWNER!!!


I WANNA THANKS MY NEW SUBBIES:

  1. LYLuvEXO
  2. ameliasyarmine

XOXO