The Truth

Love just renewed

*Kai POV*

I was in class waiting and preparing to tutor _____ but suddenly Inna one of my smartest student came in. Inna skirt was shorten to an unacceptable level and her first two button of her school uniform was .

“Yah! Inna shi! Please wear your uniform properly! This is school not your home!” I said and threw my jacket at her to cover her top.

“Oppa what are you talking about?? Don’t pretend you don’t like this, I know you date _____ because Sehun like her and you wanted to make Sehun jealous by dating her and by doing this you can take your revenge. I know you wouldn’t like such girl. You prefer girls like me right?” Inna said shamelessly but she was right.

* It is true that I don’t like _____ as my girlfriend but I really do like her as my friend she is really sweet and kind. Ugh!!She is going to be heart-broken if she finds out that I date her just to take my revenge on Sehun.* I thought as I look away from Inna.

*How should I tell ____ that I want to break up with her now if I don’t want to hurt her any futher?* I thought to myself and then I heard footstep and I knew that it was _____ who is coming.

Without hesitation, I turn Inna to look at me and kiss her and I make sure _____ saw it and she did._____ saw me kissing Inna and she just ran away without say a thing. I immediately broke the kiss and I saw food scatted on the floor.

*She made lunch for me and I broke her heart….* I said as I look at the food on the floor.

“Oppa~ See I told you that you like me so you kissed me,” Inna said and back hugged me.

“Go away… I don’t like you, I kissed you so ____ can see it and I can use this as a break up with her so that she wouldn’t be hurt any further.” I said and push Inna away.

Inna just ran away with tears in her eyes but I don’t care. All I care was about _____. She made lunch for me but I broke up with her the wrong way and hurt her heart badly. The day after the broke up.


*YOUR POV*

I went to class as usual and the worst thing is it was the period where Kai teaches us.

I couldn’t and wouldn’t pay attention to the math class as every time I see Kai, my heart just hurts and tears would just flow down from my eyes. So for the whole math lesson I was staring out the window looking at the beautiful sky.

“_____ ! Stay back in class during break time!” Kai said and I just nodded but still looking out of the window.

During break time I stay back after class like I was told but Sehun insist to stay by my side during break time and I just didn’t care and just let him stay by my side.

*What does he want more now?? Haven he hurt me enough?* I thought and couldn’t help but to give a long sigh.

“Don’t worry, I’m here for you,” Sehun said and grab my hand. I just smiled and nodded.

*Sehun is really different from the past. He is much more caring for me now than before. Does he really like me? Both inner and outer beauty??* I was in the middle of my own thoughts when suddenly Kai interrupted.

“No holding hands in school!” He exclaimed and walk towards us.

“If a simple skinship such as holding hand isn’t allowed then does the school allow kissing??!” I exclaimed back as I couldn’t hold my anger anymore.

Kai was starteld by my answer since I was always quite and shy but not this time!

“Yeah? So what if I kiss Inna, I like her ever since I met her for the first time I just dated you because I pity you not have a single boyfriend!” Kai replied even though he knew that I am going to cry.

“Pity??! I don’t need you to pity me! Boyfriend isn’t the case if I want one I can get one! Someone better than you someone who love me more than you do!!!!” I replied but unknowingly tears just fell down from my eyes.

“Tch… Go get a boy who is like that, remember I was the only one who was kind to you even if you are fat and ugly so who do you think you are?” Kai said and rolled his eyes. This time tears just fell down from me eye. I can’t hold my tears anymore what he said really pushed me to my limit and I just cried.

“Hyung! That is just too much!” Sehun said and pull me into his embrace just like how he did it last time under the rain.

“This isn’t your concern! So don’t talk!” Kai yelled back.

“How is it not mine??! I let you have her and you said you would be careful with her heart but look at her now does this looks like you kept your promise??! And she can get a boy who like her more than you do and I am going to tell you! I’m that guy!!” Sehun yelled back.

“I broke my----“ Kai was about to say when I cut him off.

“SHUT UP!!! Kai!! You broke your promise not even feeling sorry instead you hurt me more by saying all this!! Sehun hurt me once but it didn’t hurt as much as you hurt me!!” I yelled and ran away.

“ _____ ah! Wait up!!” Sehun yelled and ran after me.


*Kai POV*

*Do you think I want to hurt you? It hurts me more just by seeing you cry. I should have use you to take revenge on Sehun…. Ugh! What was I thinking???! Hurting my own friends’ feelings! I’m sorry _____, I broke my promise to you…* I thought and walked out of the classroom.


Hi my lovely readers~~Hope you enjoyed this chapter but i'm sorry cuz i think that this chapter is horrible :(

Do comment so that i can know how to improve. Do give me some request as well such as what you would like to see in this fanfic just comment and i will take note of them. Thank you for reading

XOXO