Confession.

Love just renewed

*YOUR POV*

“Kai oppa~!!” I exclaimed and waved.

Kai oppa just smiled and walked towards me.

It was a Saturday. Every Saturday, me and Kai oppa will meet at the Sweet house café near his house and he will tutor me to help me improve.

“Seriously ,_____ your studies are so good why do you even want me to tutor you??” Kai oppa said as he mark the question that I just done.

“Erm…It never too good , if I can improve more from all this tutor, it means that I am still weak at some point,” I replied then drank my coco.

“Good reasons, but I thought you would say that it is because you wanted to see me more,” Kai oppa said and laughed at his own jokes.

“Oppa… that is so cheesy…” I said and hit his arms lightly.

“Here , out of 20 questions you only got 3 wrong, that is not bad , do you want me to explain it to you or do you prefer to do it yourself?” he asked and handed me the worksheet.

“For this 2 questions I can do it myself but for this question I would need help ,” I said as I flip through the worksheet.

“Okay  , let me explain it to you the question that you need help with,” Kai oppa said and started to explain the question.

*I never actually need help with my studies, kai oppa was right. I just wanted to see him for one more day.*I thought as Kai oppa was teaching me the question.

“So do you understand??” Kai oppa said which snap me out of my thoughts.

“Erm…Yes I do..” I said and took the worksheet and did my correction.

I was writing the answer down when suddenly Kai oppa grab my hand and stop me from writing.

I was shock by his sudden action and look up into his brown eyes.

“Oppa…is there any problems?” I asked and blinked my eyes.

“Erm.. Nothing, continue with your work, ”Oppa said then let go of my hand.

“Alright…” I said and get my attention back to my work.

Soon the tutor session was over and I was packing up my stuff when suddenly Kai oppa said

“_____ ah~ Do you have anything plan after this?” Kai oppa asked.

“Nope, Waeyo~?” I asked.

“Erm… want to go to the park for some fresh air??” Kai oppa replied.

“Sure.. Let’s go to the park where we use to play when we were young, “I said and carried my backpack then stood up from the chair.

“Okay ! I haven been to that park since you moved away…” Kai oppa replied and stood up from his chair.

We left the café and walk to the park and sat at the bench where we use to.

“_____ ah , can I ask you a question??” Kai oppa asked.

“Erm…what is it?” I asked as I look at the playground and memories flashed backed into my mind.

“Why did you went on diet??” Kai oppa asked.

“I…I went on diet because I dislike being laughed by other people ,” I replied and slowly lean my head on Kai oppa’s arm as the horrible memories of being rejected flashed back into my mind.

“Oh~I see but I love the way you was when you are young…No matter how you look…even now I still love you…” Kai oppa said and patted my head.

*Bowah??Did oppa confess to me? I know that he didn’t look down on me even when I was fat but he even love me then and now…Should I confess??But what if oppa didn’t mean that kind of love…* I thought and removed my head from his arms.

“Oppa…Love??What do you mean??” I asked and it was obvious that I was going to cry.

“I mean I love you more than friend since we were young…I didn’t mind about your outer beauty. What is most important is your inner beauty which most guys can’t see.” Kai oppa said and pull me in for a hug.

“Oppa….do you really mean what you say??”I asked and my tears slowly fall from my eyes. Touched by his words .

“Of course I mean them…Pabo…”Kai oppa replied and giggled then released me from his hug.

“Aish…Wae??Why did you cry ?? Did I said something wrong??” Kai oppa asked and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

“You didn’t say anything wrong…oppa… you said something that I have been wanting to hear from a guy…Oppa I’m so thankful that you said that…Oppa saranghaeyo!” I cried and hugged him.

“Don’t cry….So are you excepting my heart for you??” Oppa asked and patted my back.

I just nodded  and smiled happily.

We chatted for 15 minutes and took a stroll in the park when suddenly someone stop us from walking.

“What do you think you are doing??” Kai asked and smirked at him and pushed me to stand behind him.

“She belongs with me, let her go now…”

“Pft…who do you think you are trying to snatch other people’s girlfriend??” Kai said and smirked then wanted to walk away while Kai oppa grab my hand but was stopped by that guy again.

“She is mine…”


My lovely readers~~Do you like this chapter??I hope you do^^ Kai's sudden confession. Omo did it shock you??Wonder who is the guy that stop you?? Stay tune for my next chapter to find out more.

Do comment and subscribe!!!

XOXO


His sudden confession~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV98pQu1Ew0Yw0gCrQAfE

Kai help you to imrpove your studies~>.<

ALL PIC CREDIT TO OWNER!!