Nothing is gonna change my love for you

Love just renewed

*YOUR POV*

I woke up and hobble to the bathroom since my legs still hurts from the injuries the queenkas gave me and took a warm refreshing bath while thinking.

*Who on earth saved me??*

Even after thinking for such a long time I still couldn’t figure it out but I decided to just forget about it and headed to school by myself.

I went to class and when the first moment I step in, the queenkas gave me death glare. I just quickly walk to my seat and found Sehun there reading a book.

*Is my eyes playing jokes on me?? Why is the famous Oh Sehun reading a book??!*I thought as I slowly pull my chair out and took a seat then begin to do some self-revision.

“Morning!!” Hye Min came to me and said.

“Morning, best friend why are you absent yesterday??” I asked as I move my head up to look at Hye Min but her eyes was only on Sehun.

*Seems like she is distracted by Sehun’s perfect face…* I thought and giggle.

“Yah~ you punk!! Stop day dreaming and answer me!!” I said and waved my hands in front of Hye Min’s face, she then snapped out of her thoughts.

“Oh sorry~ I was absent yesterday because I was called by my vocal coach to practice my vocal to hit higher notes,” Hye Min replied and smiled at me.

Hye Min was major in vocal and I am major in dancing. Not many people know about my hidden talent but many knows about Hye Min because she sings where ever she goes.

I just nodded and continue to read my book when suddenly Hye Min yelled.

“______ ah!! What happened to your leg??!” Hye Min looked and pointed to my leg.

“Oh~it is nothing… I just fell down in the toilet yesterday,” I said trying to hide my bandages.

“But can you still dance?? It seems like it is a serious injury,” Hye Min said I quickly covered then turn around to look at Sehun to see if he heard my talent.

*Phew seems like he didn’t* I thought and look at Hye Min then released my hand.

“Neh… I still can but please say it softly next time, remember? I want to keep this as a secret,” I said.

“Sorry, unnie let’s eat together at the cafeteria later,” Hye Min said and went back to her seat since lesson was starting.


*Sehun POV*

I went to school as usual as I thought about yesterday’s incident.

*Who the hell hurt _____ ??* I thought as I recalled what happened yesterday.

Soon I reached school and one of the queenkas came running to me.
“Sehun oppa , don’t talk to that alright?” Inna said and linked arms with me.

I just push her away and gave her a cold stare.

“? HA! Looks who is talking? So now I suppose you are the one who hurt ____?” I said coolly.

“Ne! Oppa, so what if I did??! That deserve that!!” Inna yelled back.

“!! Stop calling her when you are one yourself!! You are just so jealous because I pay more attention to her and I will tell you something, I LOVE HER so if you ever hurt her again… I will make sure you pay,” I said and walked away , leaving Inna there alone.

I went to class and took out a book to read so that I could distract myself from all those fan girl’s gossiping and all.

Then _____ came into the class , she have to hobble in the class thanks to that y Inna and her gang. I pretend to read the book but all I could think of was _____.

*Is she okay? Does her injuries still hurt??* All these thought appeared in my mind.

Hye Min then came and talk to ____ but I could feel that she was looking at me.

*Aish… is my looks a curse or luck?? Why does it attract girls so much??* I thought as I pretend to read the books.

They continue talking when suddenly Hye Min said something that shock me. It was about a talent that _____ has and it is dancing. I notice ____ turned around to look at me but luckily my reaction was fast enough and pretend to read my book.

*Omo…did I heard wrong ?? _____ can dance but she doesn’t seem like someone that could dance…* I thought and then the teacher walked in and started lesson.


*YOUR POV*

I was paying full attention in class when I sense that someone was looking at me, I turn around and see it was Sehun. I looked startled and just stare at him and finally spoke.

“Sehun oppa~ Waeyo? Why are you staring at me? Is there something one my face??” I asked and touch my face.

“Nothing… I’m just staring at you because you are cute…”Sehun oppa said and chuckled.

“huh? Oppa are you having a fever or something?” I asked and touched his forehead.

“Ani… your temperature is fine…are you sick??” I asked.

“Aniya~ I am just charmed by your beauty… I have no idea why did I reject you last time, if Kai hyung didn’t confess to you , I would have told you I LOVE YOU,” Sehun said and I was blushing like mad then a painful memory struck me again.

“You rejected me because I was fat and ugly, now I have changed….oppa did you like me because of my looks only?”I asked.

“Not only your beauty, I was too blind to see your inner beauty last time but now I see them perfectly and I have to say that I have fallen for you…” Sehun said and grab my hand tightly.

“Oppa… I can’t accept your feelings because I have fallen for Kai instead… but we could still be close friends,” I said and took my hand back and paid my attention back to class.

Sehun oppa didn't say anything but just nodded happily.

*I guess friend zone is fine for him...* I thought and let out a sigh.


*Sehun POV*

*I will make you notice me and I will make you mine one day, 100% mine* I thought as I paid my attention back to class.